Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedidood
In ROTS, after Yoda and Obi-Wan have returned to the jedi temple, Yoda and Obi-Wan have a short discussion about whos-fightin-who.

instead of Obi fightin anakin, and Yoda fightin sidious, switch it, to the way obi wanted to do it, yoda fighting anakin, and obi fightin sidious.

whatya think'll happen to obi and sidious and yoda and anakin?

jedidood
"Your apprentice, gone he is; consumed. . . . .by darth Vader" ~YODA

anakin will not survive, get smoked, yoda kills him i laugh as anakin thinks he can win. yoda deals with sidious 'after' obi wan dies thats right he gets smoked too.After that, yoda doesnt know where sidious has gone, padme dies before delivering da twins, and yoda jsut falls over dead of old age. and sidious rules the galaxy without vader. . . but he gotsta deathstar. THE EYAND

MTAPlayer
omg lol lol lol
i cant believe, some people, because they love Obi wan think that he would win against Sidious

Fishy
Anakin will die Yoda will fight Sidious later on. I have no idea what will happen in that fight

bruthaindahood
yoda wins tha fight cause he is better than mace and anakin s dead so he can't interfere

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by bruthaindahood
yoda wins tha fight cause he is better than mace and anakin s dead so he can't interfere

Did you even pay attention to that scene? Sidious did not need Anakin to win against Yoda. In my opinion Sidious would beat Obi-Wan, Yoda beats Anakin, Sidious beats Yoda.

Fishy
God not this again....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.