Turtle Fight! Leo vs Ralph vs Don vs Mike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Bloodlust on, who comes out alive between the four?

Feeble Force
Well donatello is the weakest fighter and leo is the leader and best fighter of the group. That means advantage leo's team and disadvantage don's team. If donatello had prep leo and ralph would get smoked.

Feeble Force
Ahhhhhhh it's all of them againts each other i thought it was teams. Well the same applies leo wins. Hes the best fighter of the four and a leader. Don would win with prep.

jrodslam
Raphael is the best fighter out of the group, while Leo is the leader and most focused. Its gonna come down to these 2. Vs each other, Raphael wins.

Feeble Force
I think they had a episode when all 4 entered a tournment and fought. Im not sure who won. Ralph is the toughest of the four but has a bad temper that gets in the way of his judgment.

long pig
But Mikey has the greatest potential.

jrodslam
True FF and true also LP.

But though Raphael's temper gets in the way, he is the most skilled fighter.

Mikey does have the potential, but he wont be better than Raph or Leo. Maybe as good, but not better. Imo that is.

BENITO
Originally posted by long pig
But Mikey has the greatest potential.
yes. Mikey Wins cause he get's Klunks kitten to attack his brothers

MrHeavySilence
Donatello is smartest. by now he has probably memorized everybodies moves and will go for Leo first.

Zenoside
Raph is not the most skilled fighter, I repeat, Raph is not the most skilled fighter!

Leo is the most skilled fighter, Raph is the toughest fighter.

Raph is stronger than Leo, but not the most skilled.
It would come down to Raph and Leo, I definately agree.
Face it, Mikey is comedy releif, and Don is just smart.

DigiMark007
Never underestimate the brains of the group...especially in a battle this close.

Leo or Don though (maybe Raph)...they'd probably go for Leo first, since they know he's the best. Any two of the other would take him down. Don would stay alive long enough to make it to the last 2, but he might be in trouble in the 1-on-1 battle.

-DM

DarkCrawler
I don't know...do they get Shurikens? Cause' Michelangelo is pretty damn good with them...I have an issue where an fighter robot beats all the other Turtles with ease and Mikey just throws two throwing stars in it's head and destroys it.

Without the shurikens, either Ralph or Leo win.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jrodslam
Raphael is the best fighter out of the group, while Leo is the leader and most focused. Its gonna come down to these 2. Vs each other, Raphael wins.

I seriously have seen Leonardo hand all of them their asses time a many, but for fun I'll say a tie between leo and raph.

In the Original black& white comics. leo hands down, they killed people back then, let me see if i can find a pic later on......

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Donatello is smartest. by now he has probably memorized everybodies moves and will go for Leo first.

Leonardo knows more about their moves and fighting styles than anyone, and hes done well against the shredder in the movie, and beat him in the comics, so obviously he'd win, but for fun............... smile

BENITO
Originally posted by Zenoside
Raph is not the most skilled fighter, I repeat, Raph is not the most skilled fighter!

Leo is the most skilled fighter, Raph is the toughest fighter.

Raph is stronger than Leo, but not the most skilled.
It would come down to Raph and Leo, I definately agree.
Face it, Mikey is comedy releif, and Don is just smart.

Mikey has 1/2 alien cats

and when Splinter comes into the room he'll saying Leonardo, Donatello, Rapheal a Ninja doesn't attack a weak less powerful creature then Smacks them

Mikey goes Ha-Ha then Splinter whacks him and says a Ninja also flights his own battles not get his pets to do it for him.

LordFear
Well in a battle royal, Mickey would go down first followed by Don, leaving Ralph and Leo because those two always had tension between the two. Apparently Ralph initially was suppose to be the leader of the group but becaus of his temper, Leo superceded him.
Final prediction:Leo wins but very very battle torn.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed, but you do know that leo kicks their butts twice before, and shredders twice?

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Agreed, but you do know that leo kicks their butts twice before, and shredders twice?
leo can't win If he's pinned down by Kittens.

CorderaMitchell
Oh my bad. embarrasment

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Oh my bad. embarrasment Come people it's been 2 months since Mikey got the Kittens like he hasn't taught them any tricks

CorderaMitchell
I am a fool, forgive me???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.