Villain Swap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
In a strange twist of fate, the heroes of the Marvel and DC universes are forced to battle each other's archnemeses. In the past they have always been triumphant against their own foes, but will the villain swap humble them. Both heroes and villains are given a day to prepare, with access to all/any resources they have ever had.

Batman vs Green Goblin
Superman* vs Loki
Thor vs Dr Doom
Spider-Man vs The Joker
X-Men** vs Lex Luthor
F4 vs Magneto***

*Post-crisis
**Current Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Shadowcat, Colossus, Beast, Wolverine
***Magneto at the peak of his abilities (Reed Richards gets a day of prep so its only fair)

Scoobless
Thor has fought Doom a couple of times before and Magneto has goneup against the FF a few times.... not really much of a "swap" there

p.s.... Loki could use the Destroyer armour to....um......'destroy' Superman

xmarksthespot
Yeh I sorta ran out of archenemies to swap heh stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor has fought Doom a couple of times before and Magneto has goneup against the FF a few times.... not really much of a "swap" there

p.s.... Loki could use the Destroyer armour to....um......'destroy' Superman

I agree

K3VIL
Indeed, Superman VS Loki is a good match.
Altough without a strenght/durability enhancement or the Asgardian Destroyer armor Loki is going down soon or later.
Look at what Thor did to him during Ragnarok even without Mjolnir.
He leap up into air, slammed down Loki and pummeled him forcing him to retire at superfast flight speed, and Loki was equipped with a Mjolnir replica.Supes can do the same if Loki's magic didn't weak him to the poin that a mere Class 50 can slay down him.

angelslove
ha ha joker would kill spidy especially if he had prep time besides that jokers smart enough so that he could make prep time by breaking all off the criminals out of prison! spidy could probly stay alive for a while but joker messes with peole emotions and minds! mary jane would be kiddnapped oscorp would have robberys left and right and spidy have trouble figuring out who he is

angelslove
as for green gobin sorry your dead batman can take on the justice leage thank you but with prep on both sides bats would still win

angelslove
lex your dead but draggin a bunch with you. X men win by #s

Joker1237
GOOOOOOO Joker.

willRules
Jokers useless against spiderman. Spidey's physically Superior and just too darn fast for Joker to realise what hit his head off.

Joker1237
Joker ant going to walk up to Spiderman, He kill MJ, and do his crimes, like copywritting Fish or something, Joker be running all over New York doing his crimes, and Spiderman would need Batman's Help on det work to get MJ back(If she's still alive)

Scoobless
so many Batman fans.....

Spidey would kick Joker's a$$

Joker1237
Batman villians are a bit diff than Spiderman's villians

Spiderman turns on the Tv, Well theres Green Goblin bombing the neigborhood again, I better suit up.

Batman finds a body with a smile on his face or something in that order,

Joker, I need to look for clues.

Spiderman going to have to THINK like the Joker to beat em in this setting.

Scoobless
Spidey has mental/psychotic villains as well......

he's tracked down guys before... and his spidey-sense will let him know if Jokers within 100 feet

Dizzle
Yeah, Parker's not that stupid. He'd find and kill Joker sooner or later, especially if Joker went all Jason Todd on MJ, simply because Joker's best execution tactic is a vat of acid and a slowly burning rope. (never said most effective... I said BEST)

Batman could possibly take Green Goblin... Bruce IS the prepmaster supreme. (Besides Reed. And Doom. and a whole lot of other guys) Supes might take Loki. Of course, he is fighting against magic. But he's really far ahead in the strength and speed to.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Batman vs Green Goblin
Superman* vs Loki
Thor vs Dr Doom
Spider-Man vs The Joker
X-Men** vs Lex Luthor
F4 vs Magneto***

1 Batman would have to pull off something really wild to take out Gobby.Hes at a big disadvantage in pretty much every category exept intellect where looking at the class of stuff the prepare isnt a big a difference as one could imagine.Id favor Gobby most of the time but Bats could pull a couple lucky wins hetre or there

2 If it comes down to slugfest Superman whaloops Loki.Thing is Loki probably isnt gonna fight him directly
just as he wouldnt fight Thor head on.He can pull off more wins than losses by avoiding a direct fight and magically wearing him down

3 Thor vs Doom.Doom would have a tough time against Thor and probably couldnt win under most circumstances.Thor overpowers him and Dooms sual magic advantage isnt that big when facing Thor

4 Spiderman vs Joker-Joker throws razor playing card spidey dodges easily and fingertaps him in the forehead KOing him.Back to Arkham with ya

5 X-Men vs Luthor seems to inconclusive.Luthor sitting in lexcorp could coordinate alot of strikes againstt them but considering the numbers and abilites of the group he isnt likely to be able to put them away easily.They also arent likely to be able to do anything against luthor

6 The F4 take Magz with a little prep time/Doom and Ironman have both shown they can counter Magz abilties and Reed could cobble together something too.After that Thing could probably just clobber him

xmarksthespot
I guess I should weigh in on my own thread. Ignoring Doom vs Thor and F4 vs Magneto, cos those have actually happened.

Emma, Beast and Shadowcat pit their minds against Lex Luthor, they can probably prep as well as he can. Luthor is incredibly resourceful but physically powerless. The sheer numbers of the X-Men take down Luthor, but I agree they may have casualties.
Batman will beat GG. He'll find a way because he always does. He's Batman.
Spider-Man beats the Joker because when it come's down to a fight the Joker has nothing that any of Spidey's villains haven't come up with, and I think Parker can prep just as well as Joker.
Superman incredibly stronger and faster, but Loki's the trickster God and he's got magic in spades. The prep time might give Loki an edge. Too close to call.

willRules
Originally posted by Joker1237
Joker ant going to walk up to Spiderman, He kill MJ, and do his crimes, like copywritting Fish or something, Joker be running all over New York doing his crimes, and Spiderman would need Batman's Help on det work to get MJ back(If she's still alive)

And Spidey's just sat at home relaxing away his prep time? He would be planing something cool..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.