The point of all the 'official' threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
????? What ????? Is it so maybe you can pretend that you'll get most posts than if you DIDNT make it an official thread?
Key me in on this...because there are 300 billion Official threads, just like there were fan clubs, and so on.

Piggle Humsy
well I understand official hello & goodbye threads.. so as not to overload this place with pointless threads that last for just a few posts...

but other than that... shrug

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah, I agree there. Maybe the Official Picture and Pet threads in the GDF, but...geez...some people are creatin two and three 'Official' threads, that I can see in the first page of active threads.

§P0oONY
*cough*

Morbid4Daniel
Shutup laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
Is this the official thread to talk about official threads?

confused1

Morbid4Daniel
No. I dont guess, unless you want it to be. Its the thread to ask and discuss what the POINT of all these billions of official threads are for!

Piggle Humsy
I'm scared confused

I don't know what I want... where did I go?

are you my daddy?

baby

Morbid4Daniel
shifty I dont knowwwww!

Frosty Beverage
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
????? What ????? Is it so maybe you can pretend that you'll get most posts than if you DIDNT make it an official thread?

Yes, that's it.

Morbid4Daniel
Wouldnt be surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
There are only a few real official threads.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Morbid4Daniel
Have you counted them?

Storm
The Official 'I am Bored' thread , The KMC Members Club For Everyone! and the Goodbye Thread.
The other so called official threads are merely a trend.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Morbid4Daniel
shifty Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.