Superman vs Madman(from the Hulk universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I have to give this fight to Supes.I just think that he's stronger than Madman.

Zod4Life
How much can Madman lift?

armandovalles
Madman is an extremely high CL 100+.

Hulk Power
Even Hulk has problems beating him.

Zod4Life
He's pretty strong then.But I still don't think that he can beat Superman.

Hulk Power
I think he can beat Superman. I once read that he can make himself bigger and stronger at will. Also, I think he can make himself almost completely invulnerable. I'm not too sure about invulnerability though. This guy is a total bad @ss. He is tough.

Zod4Life
He can in fact make himself bigger and stronger at will.He has a better chance of beating Superman than the Thing has!That's for sure!

Hulk Power
That's true. Thing doesn't stand a chance against Superman.

Zod4Life
He'll break his hands trying to punch Superman.

I believe that the Hulk is the only Marvel character that can beat Superman.

Wynndar
Madman's first appearance depicted him at 2000+lbs...much bigger than Hulk. He has also knocked out the Hulk in one punched just a couple comics after Juggernaut knocked him out with difficulty. Madman also has the brain power of Phil Sterns, his human alter ego and the Leader's brother. He is a genius in Marvel Earth terms. He designed a biological weapon that was able to kill the Hulk. He's pretty specialized in nuclear physics and genetics/gamma mutation apparently.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I believe that the Hulk is the only Marvel character that can beat Superman.

AMEN to that my brother. I'm 100% with you on that one.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Wynndar
Madman's first appearance depicted him at 2000+lbs...much bigger than Hulk. He has also knocked out the Hulk in one punched just a couple comics after Juggernaut knocked him out with difficulty. Madman also has the brain power of Phil Sterns, his human alter ego and the Leader's brother. He is a genius in Marvel Earth terms. He designed a biological weapon that was able to kill the Hulk. He's pretty specialized in nuclear physics and genetics/gamma mutation apparently.

This guy is basically like an anti-hulk villain.

Wynndar
ever notice how the Hulk has about 20 opponents who r stronger than him but he still manages to be the strongest one there is smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.