Its a piece of shit..walk away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano

Deano

Deano

PVS
oh joy

more david icke messed

Deano

Echuu
Deano; though your odd threads are quite amusing, you're still great. big grin
Keep up the football.

Deano
amusing but truesmile glad u think im greatbig grin
ive just signed for a pub team..sunday mornin footballsad

Echuu
Cool stuff. Currently I am a golfer big grin but I reallllllllly want to start playing football again. cool

Deano
Originally posted by Echuu
Cool stuff. Currently I am a golfer big grin but I reallllllllly want to start playing football again. cool

i need to play football again
i didnt play at all last season..now im craving to play
need to get fit though..i wont last 90 min otherwise eek!
my dad plays golf..im crap at it

Echuu
Originally posted by Deano
need to get fit though..i wont last 90 min otherwise eek!

Major ditto

ok- back on topic then stick out tongue
Is the point you are trying to make in this thread that we shouldn't live our lives the way other people or mainstream society tell us to?

Deano
yeh pretty much
its true people make a big deal out of things that are not really of importance
the way they look, dress, etc etc
diverts us away from the real problems

what do u think

Echuu
In this case I will have to agree with you. Too many times people waste their energy on becoming superficial and never really stop to find out who they really are and what makes them 'them.'
I don't know about David's other work though.

Novusordo
Too many times people waste their energy on becoming superficial and never really stop to find out who they really are and what makes them 'them.'

Well if people are gonna stop and do that, they may as well carry on with their materialistic money-driven lives.

What we all are is a single conciousness that is everywhere and knowhere and knows all there is to know and is all knowing.

What this is is the imagination of that conciousness and we are trapped in here becuase we FORGOT we created it for an experiance.

What we call reality is a holographic illusion and its only real becuase we THINK its real.
Read David Ickes new book and you will see how massivly science supports this "theory".

PVS
i'd be willing to bet that everyone who calls people 'superficial' have no idea what its like to be broke as f***. its easy to judge when you have the luxury of not having to worry about the materialistic.

Novusordo
Originally posted by PVS
i'd be willing to bet that everyone who calls people 'superficial' have no idea what its like to be broke as f***. its easy to judge when you have the luxury of not having to worry about the materialistic.

Who, I never said dont worry about life since that is just being stupid.

what i mean is dont get engulfed by materialism becuase it totaly cuts you off.

LordFear
Well all I know is when you are starving, homeless and penniless.
Those things become number one priority

Novusordo
infinate love is the only truth, everything else is illusion

http://www.bridgeoflove.com/uk/image.php?productid=12

Read it. It has all the answers.

PVS
all the answers?
you have the blind faith and obedience of cult follower.

Novusordo
Originally posted by PVS
all the answers?
you have the blind faith and obedience of cult follower.

Here we go again, your mindlessly blasting stuff you know **** all about.

Icke is not a cult followers, infact, he ooposes all types of dogma, belief systems, religions, cults, ect becuase they limit the mind.

Icke even said that having a belief system or mindset like a religion is the equivilent of having blinker goglles on your eyes like horses have when they are racing.

In future, know what you are talking about, prick.

Icke just FOLLOWS information and he has the cutting egde of modern science backing up everything he says in that book and I mean everything.

The 'reality' as we call it, really is a holographic illusion that is entirely in our heads and, yes that proably sound ridiculous but only becuase you dont know the science behind it all.

Read the book and all of lifes "mysteries" will disolve with every page.

botankus
Originally posted by Novusordo

Why is it that I sense some sort of a response coming up from PVS?........

PVS
Originally posted by Novusordo

reported

Captain REX
...what is this thread again? Seems like a load of stuff I don't feel like reading.

Novusordo, PVS wants you to shut up, so take it to Private Messaging...

Lana
"It's a piece of shit...walk away."

Okay.

*walks away from thread*

PVS
...i never told anyone to 'shut up', nor did i even imply it.
calling someone a 'prick' however is why i reported. let him believe and
state what he wants. i will go on believing and stating what i want.

Captain REX
I'm not in a good mood. wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lana

Okay.

*walks away from thread*

I can't believe it took this long for that response to appear.

Oh.....And I completely agree. thumb up

IceWithin
Originally posted by PVS

Ive called people superficial, and I have been broke as ****.

IceWithin

Okay.

*walks away from thread*

laughing *walks away too*

PVS
Originally posted by IceWithin
Ive called people superficial, and I have been broke as ****.

let me clarify. what i mean is this: to declare money as meaningless is to talk out one's ass.

people that declare themselves above the importance of money are either well off or live in a commune.

IceWithin
oh well then you are absolutley right.

Captain REX
Or they're dead.

Deano

Okay.

*walks away from thread*

i knew that would come...
so predictablesmile

IceWithin
Originally posted by Captain REX
Or they're dead.

eh? huh

Lana
Dead people don't care about money, I think he meant.

Fishy
How do you know maybe the Lizards are dead, they care about money...

IceWithin
Dead people don't care about money, I think he meant.

oh...
but they dont really care about anything since they cant care... cuz they're dead no expression

PVS
well....depends on what one believes in...

lil bitchiness
Novusordo, stop the insults and the bashing. There may be websites which tolerate that kind of hostility, but KMC is not one of them.

Stop the nonsense, or you will be banned.

Echuu
Originally posted by PVS

I'm not really talking about money. I'm saying that people shouldn't follow stereotypes or norms of this culture. They should find out what they like and what makes their life worth living and do it; regardless of what other people think.

PVS
I'm not really talking about money. I'm saying that people shouldn't follow stereotypes or norms of this culture. They should find out what they like and what makes their life worth living and do it; regardless of what other people think.

absolutely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.