Total DeathMatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
This is my first time posting here...

Necrid
Kratos
Link
Dante
Mitsurugi.
Lu Bu (the Dynasty Warriors version of course)

This is bad.But who would leave the bloody arena alive?

Darth_Otaku
I know it sounds stupid.But this is how we do it in the SW versus thread.

EvilCap America
Comes down to Link and Dante.Dantes pretty tough but as EVERYONE knows Link can beat anyone if he has prep time

Darth_Otaku
I think Kratos has a good chance with the Blades of Chaos(i hope nobody misunderstood me for the Tales of Symphonia Kratos.)

Darth_Otaku
I mean he did beat a god.

CorderaMitchell
Kratos would give link mucho trouble.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Kratos would give link mucho trouble.

Hmm probably but if we assume Dante/Link with everything they have from each of their games then they got alot of stuff to work with.Going under that assumption i say Link fights closely with everyone but near the end gets desperate and pulls the Fierce Diety mask then GG

Hoshi
my opnion is the same as yours evil cap , link will fight with his basic powers untill things got nasty , after that he would just blow everyone else alway

Dizzle
Giant's Mask and one stomp, if you go by the bloodlust rule in the comics forum... Though Dante could probly take a stomp. But a light arrow through the brain, that I doubt. Especially from a demon.

zachrivard
Kratos is half-god, half-man if anybody beat "god of war" on god mode(i did) u would know that, but anyway Kratos becomes a god at the end of the game so i think he would win

WAF3001
Go Necrid!

RagnaViper
Originally posted by zachrivard
Kratos is half-god, half-man if anybody beat "god of war" on god mode(i did) u would know that, but anyway Kratos becomes a god at the end of the game so i think he would win

An important point but gods are defeatable. Remember that.

WAF3001
I don't even know that many people in this deathmatch....

AdventChild
Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.