i hung out with Johnny and Orlando in Exuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

breckbordr
Happy Dance Me my wife and daughter just got back from Exuma Bahamas after 3 weeks. they just happened to be filming POTC 2 on Sandy Cay. which is an island just off of Exuma. We had just happened to stop at a little roadside open air bar named Santannas( I took photo a few days later). All the boats and barges for the filming were anchored just off the shore. we were having lunch and a boat pulls up on the beach. Up walks Johnny Depp and some crew from the movie. so I am eating fried fish with Johnny Depp. He was super cool. He talked to everyone and went behind the bar to pose for pictures. Unfortunately, we didnt have a camera at the time.
I have to say it was the most surreal experience of my life. We didnt have any idea tht they were filming off the island until after we ate at Santannas.
We also partied at the two Turtles Inn with Orlando Bloom and a bunch of the crew a few nights later. You would never know he was a big actor. He kept gravitating to a Brit dive instructor I know named Amy. It is really weird to hang with actors cuz they are just the same as me and you.

As for the rumour mill, the reason they stopped filming was because of the tides. They have to film certain parts of the film when the tides are lower which wont be until a few months from now. They are going to be filming some scenes off of Nassau in a few weeks. This from the mouth of Orlando. My friend Amy is going to be doing some underwater dive work for them. If didnt have to work I would have too. Oh well.

So if any of you want to maybe catch up with some of the stars you might want to go to Exuma in a few months.

joeykangaroo
OMG.... damn you should of took me with you

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by breckbordr
Happy Dance Me my wife and daughter just got back from Exuma Bahamas after 3 weeks. they just happened to be filming POTC 2 on Sandy Cay. which is an island just off of Exuma. We had just happened to stop at a little roadside open air bar named Santannas( I took photo a few days later). All the boats and barges for the filming were anchored just off the shore. we were having lunch and a boat pulls up on the beach. Up walks Johnny Depp and some crew from the movie. so I am eating fried fish with Johnny Depp. He was super cool. He talked to everyone and went behind the bar to pose for pictures. Unfortunately, we didnt have a camera at the time.
I have to say it was the most surreal experience of my life. We didnt have any idea tht they were filming off the island until after we ate at Santannas.
We also partied at the two Turtles Inn with Orlando Bloom and a bunch of the crew a few nights later. You would never know he was a big actor. He kept gravitating to a Brit dive instructor I know named Amy. It is really weird to hang with actors cuz they are just the same as me and you.

As for the rumour mill, the reason they stopped filming was because of the tides. They have to film certain parts of the film when the tides are lower which wont be until a few months from now. They are going to be filming some scenes off of Nassau in a few weeks. This from the mouth of Orlando. My friend Amy is going to be doing some underwater dive work for them. If didnt have to work I would have too. Oh well.

So if any of you want to maybe catch up with some of the stars you might want to go to Exuma in a few months.
wow smile

breckbordr
Now you can see why it was so surreal.

joeykangaroo
i cant see anything

breckbordr
?

joeykangaroo
do a quote and then i think it says attach at the bottom

xXLauriëXx
?
Click 'Add Reply' and then go 'Browse' to attatch file..
smile

breckbordr
pic

joeykangaroo
that where you saw him?

looks.....exotic

JohnnyBloom
... looks run down!

CrazyInLove
That is so awesome!! So you did get their autographs right??

Becca

Phoenix
Aaargh! This is why we must always take cameras with us!

*surgically attaches camera to hand*

Wow, hun, that is so cool! big grin

Anoushka
eek!

*robs a bank*

gosh,you're real lucky,i'd give anything to meet johnny depp yes
my idol and inspiration love

Pirate_mad
*eye twiches and then throttles breckbordr* TELL ME WHERE JOHNNY IS NOW!!! evil face laughing out loud

«§hõnknêss»
huh Not faiiiir huh Oh well...I shall live

ladygrim
big grin how lucky are you ...im soooo jealous

^^[leane]
this is so unfair .... crybaby lol ...

belbel300
not fair at all crybaby

choosewisely
hmmph....

belbel300
big grin

^^[leane]
sad

belbel300
horse

^^[leane]
shit osama lol

belbel300
hang

^^[leane]
no ... u hav to try this : giljotiini

belbel300
fish

^^[leane]
chair

belbel300
gossip

choosewisely
ahum

^^[leane]
??

^^[leane]
pile

choosewisely

belbel300
2 wat??

choosewisely
double post

belbel300
o

choosewisely
i dun mind but try to edit big grin

^^[leane]
k

belbel300
sumtimes it dont let u

choosewisely
not after 10 minsno expressionmessed

belbel300
yup!

^^[leane]
im not gona wait 10 min blink

belbel300
no, after dat, u cant edit

choosewisely
no...u cant edit it anymore after 10 min....dot......dot....

belbel300
dats wat i said

choosewisely
yeh srry we posted at the same time stick out tongue

belbel300
kl

KcLyn
HA ! right .. and im A Turky master with quick reflexes and master at tyquando!

«§hõnknêss»
Wat?

belbel300
its true

choosewisely
she's new.....and a bit crazy as u might have noticed......she cant help it

belbel300
hus new blink me!!!!

choosewisely
nono expression.....rite?

belbel300
huh?

choosewisely
think u brains of belbel...THINK

belbel300
kk *racks brains*

Pirate_girl
yea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Not Fair!! Grrr.

choosewisely
oldnesness

esmrelda
first, i'm a little upset that after i spent 10 minutes typing a reply, it was cancelled when i hit post b/c i had a link in it!!! not impressed!

anyway ..... here we go again ....

yes, i just got back from Exuma a week ago. i have been vacationing there since i was in grade 3, which is about 25yrs ago.

the bahamians continue to speak highly of their filming experience. the cast and crew of 250 people started filming again in Nov and went till Jan 13th. boats and barges carried everyone to the filming destination starting at 4am each day and returning sometime around 10pm.

the Goombay smash was a favourite.

mr. depp opted to stay on a private yacht while there. he loved the area so much, he also bought his own island.

and since i can't post links - insert the 3 W's before capecodtoday

capecodtoday.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=0291

btw - i personally know Dora, i have eaten her conch burgers, sat in those chairs, and snorkelled off both sides of stocking island! tres cool!

Rose

Eternal Turmoil

eek! OMG! You are too lucky!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.