Star Wars 7, 8, 9?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imarebel
i've heard rumors about more star wars movies.... but i hear they are not true. can anyone confirm this?

also, what would be your ideas for these films? would you wanna see em? rock

Darth Plagues
I would want to see Star Wars episode 7, 8, 9...but I don't think they're going to be made. They would probably focus on the war between the Yuuzhan Vong and the New Republic.

Master Fisto
would love to see them...sadly, i think lucas is tired of star wars

Darth Travizzle
I want to see em'.

JediMasterLuke5
Im thinking they would use the books Heir to the Empire and the ones that go with it.

Darth Bulhas
ya but they said that movie was finishing off the series maybe they'll work on something new?

Darth Koroni
I heard that this was Lucas' plan before However, after the lameness of 3 I'm hoping he stop now.

mauls_apprentic
lucas is probrably lieing

mauls_apprentic
i hope he does make more did u guys hear about the television series that might come out its mostlikely going to happen yay stick out tongue i love star wars love

General Zodiac
I believe that Lucas is going to write the script for 7,8,and 9 but someone else might direct it. I heard it from several websites.

matreid
Originally posted by General Zodiac
I believe that Lucas is going to write the script for 7,8,and 9 but someone else might direct it. I heard it from several websites.

Was one of the websites called supershadow?

If so then it's pure shit...

DarkYoda
What are u talking about? Supershadow is George Lucas' personal friend that is responsible for everything good in Star Wars... he gave Lucas all his ideas and Lucas is going to let him make 7,8,9! SS is my hero!!! big grin

NOT!!!

Lord Ganon
Well if Sequels where made then the Saga would be uneven.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Episode I-VI is about Anakin Skywalker.

Episode VII-VIII is about ?????.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That is uneven, especially since one part is 6 Episodes and another is 3.

The Saga is finished, get over it.

matreid
^
^

laughing out loud

exanda kane
Hopefull no more Lucas directed films :P. He said he wants to move on and do small things.
Yet the Thrawn trilogy would be nice if you could make Harrison Ford, Hamill and Fisher twenty years younger. I would definetly look forward to something set in the Empire days, something "unstarwarsy" but set in SW universe like about, say a Writer who tires of the Empire and tries to fight the Imperial Propoganda machine - in the same kind of thing as 'Enigma' if any1 has seen that.

General Zodiac
According to SuperShadow (This will be a laugh)
GL: My good friend SS will be in charge of making episodes 7, 8, and 9.

exanda kane
LOL. If only . . .

General Zodiac
You know their is a Star Wars 7, 8, and 9. He originally had 9 episodes to do and he wanted to do middle, first, and end because he thought middle was the best but now it's very unlikely he'll not do the last 3.

exanda kane
I heard that two actaully

General Zodiac
I heard that two actaully?
Could you retype that please?

exanda kane
okay then . . . . I heard that too actually? . . . . happy?

Lord Ganon
That is true, George did have plans for 9 Episodes and 3 different trilogys.

imarebel
eh... it would be weird i guess having more star wars movies but it would be cool for a new generation to be star wars fans so we dont die off here... smile

exanda kane
Lucas won't do anymore SW films himself and i hope 'he' doesnt.

Darth Teeron
They should use the KOTOR games, But make Revan go the evil path, and the Exile go the good path, Then when KOTOR III comes out, They should use that for the finale. *nods*

exanda kane
. . .I don't like Exile . . .

General Zodiac
Kotor 3 should have Revan as the last boss.

exanda kane
I was thinking tho that the Exar Kun war would make a nice little trilogy, then as a sequel trilogy the Mandalorian Wars with a good Revan, which is in itself a prequel to KOTOR.

Vanquish
As i've said before, you guys have lost your damn minds if you think we have seen the last of star wars movies. It is a multi BILLION dollar franchise. There is no way in hell it will be over.

I'm not saying they should be made, or that they will be good or anything because they probably won't be. I'm just saying that there is too much money involved for there not to be more.

Lord Ganon
Don't say we are crazy, George Lucas said strait out of his mouth, that there is not going to be anymore Star Wars movies. Not by him, not by anybody else.

MadHeretic
For those who misunderstand the idea of the original 3 trilogies -

Originally, Star Wars was supposed to be 3 trilogies. Leia was not supposed to be Luke's sister, and Leia's sister was set to appear in the 3rd Trilogy. The Emperor was also supposed to appear first in the 3rd trilogy, and it was focused on Luke's Jedi life.

Back in the day, due to lack of resources and practical issues including time, and due to concepts being developed/modified, the whole idea of 3 trilogies was dropped, and the 3rd trilogy was "compressed" into Ep 4-6, what we call the OT.

So in essense, the 3rd trilogy was an early concept which was abandoned, and the ideas of the 3rd trilogy was added to the OT and the whole thing was finished. Done. Forever. The story ended.

And as others already noted, the man himself said there is not going to be another movie EVER, not by himself, and not by anyone else either. He has said before that he's sealing off the movies for good, and recently at the AFI award ceremony he said it as clear as it gets - there will not be another one, ever.

lionasa
You know it would be awesome to have a few more movies of star wars itll be cool to see Luke and Mara Jade Married along with Han And Leia. Also the Swarm war would look awesome cool

lionasa
MADHERETIC you cant tell what george lucas intended on the movie your not him roll eyes (sarcastic)

lionasa
WE WANT MORE MOVIES

lionasa
Cmon we want to hear about the swarm war sounds interested Also about mara Jade and Luke ..... HUBBA HUBBA

JaehSkywalker
I wish i would see that day...

lionasa
Obi wan here my spirit you scottis fool the day that movie comes out ill be there to see it in my ghost form

lionasa
Listen here padawan my ghost will present to you some day oh and the day that movie comes out i will present myself to you i think

JaehSkywalker
I wish i would see the day that everyone will be satisfied with one SW movie. And i wish if there would be a seventh, it would be the most satisfying and greatest of them all...

lionasa
I dont exactly think marc Hamills up to it LOL

JaehSkywalker
LOL

lionasa
Hes either dead or too old

Darth Stephen
Originally posted by imarebel
i've heard rumors about more star wars movies.... but i hear they are not true. can anyone confirm this?

also, what would be your ideas for these films? would you wanna see em? rock

Who would play as luke han nd leia, woudnt they be to old?

DarthBanevv
Not for the LOTF book series, or the Swarm War, or if they make them look somewhat younger and thinner,(Carrie Fisher) they may do the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Jonathan Mark
Any reason you people felt to the need to preform Necromancy on this thread?

Faunus
One look at your avy can do that to a guy.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Faunus
One look at your avy can do that to a guy.

Lol!

Tarvos
So, stopped taking an interest in well-drawn Gothic hemaphordites?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Tarvos
So, stopped taking an interest in well-drawn Gothic hemaphordites?

evil face

Ermac_Master
I don't want there to be anymore movies. But then again, there is a little piece of me that does. If they were made, as much as I might hate myself for seeing them, I would.

docb77
I don't know, a well done 3rd trilogy written and directed by someone other than lucas (like eps 5 and 6) could concievably redeem the series in the eyes of some (like myself) who thought that the PT slaughtered it (especially eps I and II). that said...

Lucas has contradicted himself so many times you never know what to believe. I've heard early statements attributed to him that speak of as many as 12 episodes. The trilogy of trilogies is the most common theme I've heard. And yes he's said he's done, but that doesn't mean he won't change his mind in 20 years again (or die and let some corporate s.o.b. start the cycle anew).

Funny thing though, what I heard the original trilogy of trilogies were going to be is that the only characters to be in all 3 trilogies were the droids. This chosen one crap seems like a recent lucas invention to me. (he retcons his own memories judging by past statements, he doesn't even want to admit that the christmas special ever existed)

redcaped
I can tell you how to build your own lightsaber for these new movies. Buy a lantern similar to a saber in length, remove the top glass and replace it with any type of lens, then fill it with gasoline ice cubes all the way to the top, close it and point it to the sun to cause a rapid expansion. This beam will only last 5 minutes. Use it if metal is an obstacle for you.

Ushgarak
He hasn't contradicted himself, the creative vision has just changed. The chances of sequel episodes now are next to nothing- he already did the last episode, the original episode IX.

docb77
So where are you saying the line would have been drawn?

What we have now as 4 and 5 = 4,5, and 6? 6 = 7,8, and 9?

I believe I heard him say in an interview that most of what he originally intended for the PT is just in end of 2 and ep 3. He admitted that ep I was space filler.

And as far as the vision changing goes, that's fine. But to hear Lucas speak you'd think he always had the same vision, that he started out thinking the same things he eventually did.

Ushgarak
No, 7 and 8 don't exist. The original storylines were long discussed- about the search for Luke's sister, who was not Leia.

But after ESB was made that whole idea was abandoned and he went straight to the end of the Saga instead, and did that quick tie off with the Sister plotline, making it Leia, pretty much the only female available.

How different ROTJ would have been if it had been episode IX is unclear. It still would have been about the Emperor, but on the other hand the Battle of Endor- originally Kashykk- was something GL had in mind when the OT was just one movie in his head.

So what we got on ROTJ was an amalgamation of the original episode VI plan, and the final episode IX. Part of why the film is a mess, really.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Lord Ganon
Don't say we are crazy, George Lucas said strait out of his mouth, that there is not going to be anymore Star Wars movies. Not by him, not by anybody else. Right, but when he dies, the rights will be going to somebody methinks and that somebody will be like: "I want to make Star Wars 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, -3, and 321" to make 3 Trillion.

Add to that, James Cameron said no more Terminators after T2... look how that turned out.

JediKatarn1
The Sequel Trilogy----------------------------------

Episode VII-THE FALLEN HERO (May 2021)
Episode VIII-THE REPUBLIC IN CRISIS (May 2024)
Episode IX-VICTORY OF THE FORCE (May 2027)

----------------------------------------------------------

The saga recontinues May 2021

The Finality Trilogy--------------------- (Final Trilogy)

Episode X-???
Episode XI-???
Episode XII-???

--------------------------------------------------------------
The Saga will be completed in about May 2049. Episode 12 ends it.

Episode I-III (Anakin Skywalker)
Episode IV-VI (Luke Skywalker)
Episode VII-IX (Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo)
Episode X-XII (Miscellaneous)

Lucas takes 16 years between trilogies. There you go.

Peter Andre
SS is in charge of the ST. There will be more SW films made by the genius known as Mickey Suttle. There is more proof on SS.com than anywhere on the net that it will be made by SS.

Violent2Dope
SS is bullshit.

JediKatarn1
You know what Dope head? Sweersa is bullshit and for you to advocate him that makes him and you one in the same.

Manslayer
your just full of crap JK1

DarthLazious
Yes he is.

Captain REX
Did you seriously just revive this thread for the sake of spreading more Supershadow gumf?

That's a warning to you, JediKatarn. I've told you not to do this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.