Cosmic Spiderman vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Who wins? Has it been done on here before,

CorderaMitchell
Perhaps use the search engine on cosmic spidey since he's used less often, and would give you more direct results.

GalacticStorm
Cosmic Spiderman

CorderaMitchell
why??

Maestro
Because his matter manipulation would own glads ass.

Radiation>Gladiator.

CorderaMitchell
Cool, it just needs to be a point across.

guy222
Spidey

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Maestro
Because his matter manipulation would own glads ass.

Radiation>Gladiator.

It's a unique type of radiation, tho. I know the Uni-power lends a limited degree of Cosmic Awareness, we just don't know if it's at the extent, category or class that the Surfer must have had when he deduced Gladiator's weakness. OR if the Uni-Power's matter manip (while Spiderman was using it) is at the level needed to synthesize the radiation at that amount.

To be even more honest, it was never really clearly indicated how the Surfer was able to deduce the radiation weakness in the first place.

AsbestosFlaygon
Gladiator is weak to radiation now? Shit, he's even more of a Superman clone than I expected him to be.

Black bolt z
Glads.

Digi
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
It's a unique type of radiation, tho. I know the Uni-power lends a limited degree of Cosmic Awareness, we just don't know if it's at the extent, category or class that the Surfer must have had when he deduced Gladiator's weakness. OR if the Uni-Power's matter manip (while Spiderman was using it) is at the level needed to synthesize the radiation at that amount.

To be even more honest, it was never really clearly indicated how the Surfer was able to deduce the radiation weakness in the first place.

lol, check the post date.

Anyway, closed. There's a minimum appearance criteria for character which, despite his infamy, cosmic spidey does not meet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.