Dr. Doom VS. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
1 week of prep for both

Who takes it?

Debate.

snoopdogg
Sentry you are getting annoying son

Let it go.

grey fox
DOOM SHALL TAKE THIS 'SUPERMAN'S' POWERS AND THEN BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH THEM MWHAHAHAAHAHHA

What doom said when i interviewed him on the upcoming doom/supes fight

Sentry
SupermanbashSentry

Zod4Life
Superman wins.

willRules
Doom with prep is a force to be reckoned with.........

Zod4Life
Dr.Doom would definately use Kryptonite because he's a villain.

CorderaMitchell
lol

Zod4Life
What do you mean by that?

Hulk Power
Superman would beat him so badly.

Sentry
IQ: Batman < Mr. Fantastic < Dr. Doom

I forgot to mention, this battle takes place in the DC universe

whirlysplat
Superman is Kryptonian more intelligent than any human big grin

EvilCap America
Doom has alot of tools to use against Superman.Obviously his basic weaknesses could be exploited.Kryptonite is one thing but Doom could also exploit his need for Yellow solar radiation and most of all Doom has magic.Thing is with Superman havinng prep time too ie he KNOWS Doom is gunning for him gives Sups a chance to get around Dooms counters.Little help from someone like Dr.Fate or Zatanna maybe even some technical support from someone like Steel or Mr.Terrific and Superman can get around his weaknesses and in a straight up fight does Beat Doom

Avalonofthewind
A week of prep for Supes? Superman Rex?
Doom has little chance here.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Sentry
IQ: Batman < Mr. Fantastic < Dr. Doom

I forgot to mention, this battle takes place in the DC universe

I agree with your IQ thingy, cept I'd say Doom and Reed are equals but Doom has so many more applications for his genius since he's evil and adding that Batman is more intelligent than Superman. The super-intelligent thing was phased out ages ago. Give Doom a week of prep on the DCU he'll have built a fortress of green Kryptonite, designed and built an army of green Kryptonite fuelled Doombots and laced his entire armour with the stuff, all while having irradiated the city in Red Sun radiation and empowering himself with the arcane arts. Ok maybe that's pushing it but with prep Doom can take this fight. Haven't decided if he would or not yet stick out tongue

brainchild81
Doom wins and in the process becomes SuperDoom!

Superherovandal
Supes takes the Phantom Zone Projector and traps Doom.

Wynndar
phontom zone projector? thats the best uve got? anyone can use a portal to a crappy dimension. I dont think Doom's gonna fall for that one. Supes powers r based on EM energy which Doom can easily exploit. Doom is as intelligent as Reed with the addition of the resource of Magic which would also leave Superman screwed.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Superman would beat him so badly.

He'd beat his face into a worser condition.

Wynndar
or he would immediately lose all his powers as soon as he touched Doom just like the Silver Surfer years ago. If Doom can steal the power cosmic i think he can steal EM energy from a simple alien.

Sentry
Doom absorbed the Beyonder's powers with a few days of prep, what do you think he'll do to Supes with a week?

Zod4Life
He'd have to use Kryptonite to steal Superman's powers.Remember from the show Smallville for Clark's powers to get transfered someone needs to have a peice of Kryptonite in their hand and has to use an eletric jolt.

Wynndar
r u serious? Doom could steal superman's powers with some Macguyver style sh!t laying around in a parking lot.

Zod4Life
Doom would get his ass handed to him(literally)!

Wynndar
well u clearly have me beat with the smallville research u did. and my argument about Doom stealing Surfer's powers with a touch was pretty weak huh?

Zod4Life
Not really.We do the best we can with our research.

xmarksthespot
I forgot that Doom outsmarted the Beyonder and stole his abilities. The Beyonder was basically omnipotent. Bearing that in mind Doom can and probably will defeat Superman. Doom doesn't need to resort to brute force, he has more than enough time and he's diabolical enough to outsmart Superman. Green kryptonite laced armour? Red Sun radiation emitter? If I can think of these things, Doom can and will make them within a week. Plus he has magical ability to which even uberpowerful precrisis Superman is vulnerable.

Sentry
Superman dies.

Superman spam_laser Doom with Red Sun Rdiation emitter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.