Mr. Fantastic VS. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
1 month of prep for both

Who takes it?

Debate.

DigiMark007
Reed won't know Supes' weakness. That's key. Still, Reed with a month can do some crazy stuff...I'd never bet against him with that much prep and a basic knowledge of his opponent.

Obviously he'd need a good plan though. Laser vision or tossing him into the sun or soemthing similar would be easy wins for Supes.

-DM

Zod4Life
Reed would never use Kryptonite so no matter what he builds he won't be able to hurt Superman.Superman can just tie Reed up in a knot.

Dizzle
Reed can come up with a lot in a month. His brain is like Batman's brain on steroids, but less evil. And we all know how Batman vs. Superman works...

Not having knowledge of his opponent might give Supes a win or two, but Reed is damn smart. I'd go for the stretchy guy 8/10.

CorderaMitchell
yea

Zod4Life
Even if Reed finds out Superman's weakness,he would never use it and try and find out some other way to beat him.

CorderaMitchell
What, why would he do that, why would he give the superior "combatant" mercy like that?

It is against bloodlust.

Supes can be hurt by other means, and I'm sure Reed can find them.

Dizzle
Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

You're a crafty one Mr. C Master...

Zod4Life
Superman can only be hurt by Kryptonite,Magic or a Red Sun which will take away his powers and make him mortal.

Sentry
Mummra dropped him one punch.

Zod4Life
I have no idea who that is.

Zod4Life
Post some pictures.

DarkCrawler
Superman has the prep too...he is pretty smart also.

Zod4Life
Doesn't he know everything in the universe just about?

ChaoticReign
As far as I know superman is extremely intelligent. His parents sent with him all their information about the universe so he knows quite a bit. He also has a photographic memory. This is a tough one but I'm going to go with Superman. Sure Mr. Fantastic is very smart but still only human. Superman has his Super-intellect which should be at least similar if not better than reed's intelligence. Unfortuanately there isn't much proof on the matter because it isn't something superman uses often.

Sentry
IQ: Superman < Batman < Mr. Fantastic <Dr. Doom

I forgot to mention, this fight takes place in the DC Universe

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
IQ: Superman < Batman < Mr. Fantastic <Dr. Doom

I forgot to mention, this fight takes place in the DC Universe

Rubbish!!!

Superman understands Kryptonian technology, IQ means problem solving. Supes will not use his science to aid mankind as he believe we should reach our goals ourselves. However the tech in the Fortress is way beyond Richards big grin Supes doesn't have to use tech often, when he does he has everything from Krptonian battlesuits to Phantom Zone projectors big grin

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Wynndar
Reed doesnt need to know superman's weakness....in a bloodlust type fight Reed would trash Superman. An evil Reed ie the Dark Raider was more dangerous than Doctor Doom.

Zod4Life
It's a shame you guys won't accept the fact that Supeman can beat Reed.Someone with elasticity can beat someone with strength and superspeed.Yeah right.

xmarksthespot
With a month of prep, it's hard to say who'd win. I know I'm going to get crucified for saying anything against big blue, but Reed Richards is more intelligent than him, it's part of his character, he only needs to out-think him. (I don't get why every body hates when other heroes are hyped beyond reason but when Supes is no one minds - at the end of the day he's still a living breathing(?) organic being who just happens to have incredible abilities in Earth's environment).
In a month, assuming they're in the MU which is devoid of green kryptonite Reed could design a machine that emits Red Sun radiation thus stripping Superman of any and every power he possesses then there's a myriad of ways he could kill him.

Sentry
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
With a month of prep, it's hard to say who'd win. I know I'm going to get crucified for saying anything against big blue, but Reed Richards is more intelligent than him, it's part of his character, he only needs to out-think him. (I don't get why every body hates when other heroes are hyped beyond reason but when Supes is no one minds - at the end of the day he's still a living breathing(?) organic being who just happens to have incredible abilities in Earth's environment).
In a month, assuming they're in the MU which is devoid of green kryptonite Reed could design a machine that emits Red Sun radiation thus stripping Superman of any and every power he possesses then there's a myriad of ways he could kill him.

Good Post. thumb up

Wynndar
Originally posted by Zod4Life
It's a shame you guys won't accept the fact that Supeman can beat Reed.Someone with elasticity can beat someone with strength and superspeed.Yeah right.

Thats not what Reed brings to the table....if that were the case the FF wouldnt be beating villains 1000Xx more powerful Superman every 30 days.

christianrapper
since they both get prep...supe stomps him. supes just have to show up in his kryptonite proof suit. heck, he can just laser eye reed from space.

carver9
Uuuummmm...Reed with a month prep would beat Galactus and Odin at the same time. Reed stomps.

Star428
Originally posted by Dizzle
Reed can come up with a lot in a month. His brain is like Batman's brain on steroids, but less evil. And we all know how Batman vs. Superman works...

Uh, yeah... We do don't we? Like when Superman has nearly killed him everytime when he's not holding back (ususally because he's mind controlled). Or how about in "Hush" when Bruce was running from him like a scared little ***** and even admitted that if Clark wanted to he could kill him in the blink of an eye? Yeah, we know how Superman vs Bats works all right, dumb***. LOL. Batman has never beaten him in continuity. PERIOD.

As for this fight, Reed with a whole month of prep will probably use it way more to his advantage than Clark will use his. Reed may not know much about him but with a month of prep, he can find out a whole bunch about him. Sorry to say that I think Reed would win with this much prep.

maxivitopowe
Why do you have a complex about superman vs Batman?

Star428
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Why do you have a complex about superman vs Batman?

LOL. As I've told you a while back, I actually like Batman but when people start claiming he can do shit like beat Superman it just irritates me. It's not just Batman vs Superman but Batman vs almost anybody that I like who's many tiers above him. Like WW, for example.

krisblaze
I'm sure Reed can whip up some device that slows down time around him so that he can actually land a hit on Superman, and then whips out one of those Celestial-killing guns that he has laying about the house...

riv6672
Some of those old posts are like reading comics from the 40s and 50s. Painful.

"Superman can only be hurt by kryptonite"

"Reed gets thrown into the sun"

"Blood lust"

Haha

JayDaDon
^And its like they all forgot about each opponent having general knowledge about eachother from the get go.

krisblaze
Whirly was still posting...

keep the faith smile

christianrapper
why are people only saying what reed will do? supermant can just send him to the phantom zone. heck, he can chill out in the sun for a month and become invincible. it's not like supes is going to be just hanging out with ww the whole time.

Digi
Hilarious bump. Star replying to decade-old Dizzle was a high point for me.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Digi
Reed won't know Supes' weakness. That's key. Still, Reed with a month can do some crazy stuff...I'd never bet against him with that much prep and a basic knowledge of his opponent.

Obviously he'd need a good plan though. Laser vision or tossing him into the sun or soemthing similar would be easy wins for Supes.

-DM

Okay, but for Reed is not that hard discover his weakness...

Star428
Originally posted by Digi
Hilarious bump. Star replying to decade-old Dizzle was a high point for me.

LOL. It's not like I'm the one who resurrected this damn thread. Someone else did.

christianrapper
reed has a weakness, too. he's human. supes can just laser eye him from space. he doesn't even need to be near him to win.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In a month, assuming they're in the MU which is devoid of green kryptonite Reed could design a machine that emits Red Sun radiation thus stripping Superman of any and every power he possesses then there's a myriad of ways he could kill him. Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In a month, assuming they're in the MU which is devoid of green kryptonite Reed could design a machine that emits Red Sun radiation thus stripping Superman of any and every power he possesses then there's a myriad of ways he could kill him. i think superman will win here

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummmm...Reed with a month prep would beat Galactus and Odin at the same time. Reed stomps.

You're just saying that because you want Hulk with prep beating both Odin and Galactus biscuits

krisblaze
Originally posted by christianrapper
reed has a weakness, too. he's human. supes can just laser eye him from space. he doesn't even need to be near him to win.

What about Reed is human?

Not his physiology and not his mind.

He won't laser him from space because they'll start the fight somesuch set distance from eachother. 30 feet or something.

Bentley
Originally posted by krisblaze
What about Reed is human?

His bloated ego 131

BerserkersRage
I haven't kept up with Fantastic Four in decades. Is Reed's intellect so high that he has NEVER been beaten one on one before? Ever? if so, that's some track record.

For the record, back in the day when I read a lot of comics, I can't recall him not having a plan that got him the win.

Mindship
Given they have a month to prep, seems to me the two characters must have some basic knowledge of one another. Otherwise, how are they prepping if they know nothing of the threats?

If Superman were tactically opportunistic, he'd nix the month of prep and attack in the next microsecond, before Reed gets to do anything. I think time plays more to Reed's advantage, and for me, the question is, can he build something strong enough to get through Superman's (likely technological) defenses, those designed to protect him against weakness exploitation (I imagine Supes' prep would focus on this). Put another way: is Reedtech > Krypttech? Given what Reed has done with prep and technology over the decades (I mean, really, this is what he does), I'm leaning towards Stretcho.

Then again...if part of Supes' prep meant consulting Batman, then I can see Kal taking this. I don't think Reed, strictly speaking, is a tactician, which would give the prepped Superman the edge.

DarkSaint85
Superman flies faster than the speed of light one light-month away, and observes what Reed does in his prep time.

Then flies back, and punches that nerd in the face.

krisblaze
Reedtech beats anything.

JayDaDon
The general knowledge rule would REALLY hurt Superman here as Reed has tech that will take out far worse with far less info on them.

h1a8
The only way Reed can win is if he comes to battle with a device that slows down time (outside of his being) or alters his speed to the level or beyond Superman's the moment the bell rings.

Superman would have basic knowledge of Reed and know how dangerous he is (especially under prep). Thus Superman will use his speed and reflexes to view Reed as frozen in time the moment the bell rings. And precede to do whatever he wants to Reed.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Bentley
His bloated ego 131
Along with jerkassery. But Odin has it even more in spades confused

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Star428
Uh, yeah... We do don't we? Like when Superman has nearly killed him everytime when he's not holding back (ususally because he's mind controlled). Or how about in "Hush" when Bruce was running from him like a scared little ***** and even admitted that if Clark wanted to he could kill him in the blink of an eye? Yeah, we know how Superman vs Bats works all right, dumb***. LOL. Batman has never beaten him in continuity. PERIOD.

As for this fight, Reed with a whole month of prep will probably use it way more to his advantage than Clark will use his. Reed may not know much about him but with a month of prep, he can find out a whole bunch about him. Sorry to say that I think Reed would win with this much prep.
Why don't you put the link with to any of the two threads from which shows Superman has never been beaten by Batman in current continuity

Reflassshh
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman flies faster than the speed of light one light-month away, and observes what Reed does in his prep time.

Time Immemorial
Superman pulls out his Cosmic Armor and shit stomps

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Lol agreed

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
The only way Reed can win is if he comes to battle with a device that slows down time (outside of his being) or alters his speed to the level or beyond Superman's the moment the bell rings.

Superman would have basic knowledge of Reed and know how dangerous he is (especially under prep). Thus Superman will use his speed and reflexes to view Reed as frozen in time the moment the bell rings. And precede to do whatever he wants to Reed. Reed has increased his speed to the point that gladiator had to go beyond light speed just to engage them. Reed with prep would destroy superman. wink

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
Reed has increased his speed to the point that gladiator had to go beyond light speed just to engage them. Reed with prep would destroy superman. wink

Yes in your eyes anyone in comics would destroy Superman.

Get a life.

Star428
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Why don't you put the link with to any of the two threads from which shows Superman has never been beaten by Batman in current continuity

LOL. I don't think they've even fought each other in the current continuity which proves that yes, Batman has never beaten him in "current continuity". He's never beat him Pre-new 52, either. I don't have a scanner though so I can't show scans. But, believe what u like. I couldn't care less.

DarkSaint85
LOL. I don't think they've even fought each other in the current continuity which proves that yes, Batman has never beaten him in "current continuity". He's never beat him Pre-new 52, either. I don't have a scanner though so I can't show scans. But, believe what u like. I couldn't care less.

Lol. They have fought, and Batman held his own against a blood lusted Superman ha.

JBL
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes in your eyes anyone in comics would destroy Superman.

Get a life. Yes in your eyes anyone in comics would get destroyed by Superman.
Get off your fanboy love for superman and get a life.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
Yes in your eyes anyone in comics would get destroyed by Superman.
Get off your fanboy love for superman and get a life.

There are many people he would lose too, but you don't understand the difference between who he would lose two and who he would win too. Gfuslaughing out loud

carver9
Too bad Reed has a device that increase his speed as well. That throws the speed argument completely out the window. Please continue.

thingy150
Too bad Reed has a device that increase his speed as well. That throws the speed argument completely out the window. Please continue.

I am not arguing for anyone because i have not even read the op yet, but you cant just say reed having a device throws speed out of the window. To what extent does it increase his speed? You don't know, if you had actual evidence to the extent it increased his speed to then it would actually further this argument. Your comment is moot because it is based purely off of speculation.

Time Immemorial

Freeze breath/HV FTW.

Reflassshh
Supes gives reed the Dr light treatment.

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
I am not arguing for anyone because i have not even read the op yet, but you cant just say reed having a device throws speed out of the window. To what extent does it increase his speed? You don't know, if you had actual evidence to the extent it increased his speed to then it would actually further this argument. Your comment is moot because it is based purely off of speculation.

It increase his speed to the point that time literally stopped around him. Said he was going FTL during the time. He has a months prep while moving at these high speeds. This doesn't include his Celestial killing weapons or the UN that he have stored in the closet. This is a stomp to the fifth degree. If Reed doesn't want to get touched, it will not happen.

JBL
I am not arguing for anyone because i have not even read the op yet, but you cant just say reed having a device throws speed out of the window. To what extent does it increase his speed? You don't know, if you had actual evidence to the extent it increased his speed to then it would actually further this argument. Your comment is moot because it is based purely off of speculation. Reed and the rest of the characters were moving giant weapons so fast that faster than light starships were frozen in times and tech far more advanced than earths could not even detect them, gladiator seen them as blurs and had to increase his speed far far beyond any of his fellows to even engage them in battle, they were moving so fast that the far advanced alarms were silent and the weapons were tons in weight. Its very easy to see how fast they were moving.

thingy150
It increase his speed to the point that time literally stopped around him. Said he was going FTL during the time. He has a months prep while moving at these high speeds. This doesn't include his Celestial killing weapons or the UN that he have stored in the closet. This is a stomp to the fifth degree. If Reed doesn't want to get touched, it will not happen.

FTL is not as fast as superman, you don't have an exact speed so it does not really factor in the outcome of this fight. Superman still has a speed advantage due to more and better feats. Reed does not have the durability to withstand anything from Clark and since Clark has a plethora of speed/reaction time feats that are better than reed he will be able to hit him, when he does hit him, game over.

I dislike prep threads because they are always based off of speculation, in a debate facts and feats should be used to fuel the conversation but it seems to be the opposite in prep threads(not talking about you just saying in general).

thingy150
Originally posted by JBL
Reed and the rest of the characters were moving giant weapons so fast that faster than light starships were frozen in times and tech far more advanced than earths could not even detect them, gladiator seen them as blurs and had to increase his speed far far beyond any of his fellows to even engage them in battle, they were moving so fast that the far advanced alarms were silent and the weapons were tons in weight. Its very easy to see how fast they were moving.

Lol, your talking to me like i saw the scans and am debating against them, carver gave one of the vaguest descriptions ever and that is what i had to work with. If this is true then it is a game changer, i am however going to need you to provide scans.

(edit) also gladiator seeing them as blurs is not impressive, he has close to zero reaction time feats.

Time Immemorial
He doesn't have the scans. Don't worrylaughing out loud

krisblaze
Superman pulls out his Cosmic Armor and shit stomps

He doesn't have that.

He can't access it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
Reed and the rest of the characters were moving giant weapons so fast that faster than light starships were frozen in times and tech far more advanced than earths could not even detect them, gladiator seen them as blurs and had to increase his speed far far beyond any of his fellows to even engage them in battle, they were moving so fast that the far advanced alarms were silent and the weapons were tons in weight. Its very easy to see how fast they were moving.

This is true however Superman has tagged Flash and other FTL people.

thingy150
People seem ready and willing to debate......asks for scans.....everyone is gone....WTF

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze
He doesn't have that.

He can't access it.

I demand to know why stick out tongue

carver9
FTL is not as fast as superman, you don't have an exact speed so it does not really factor in the outcome of this fight. Superman still has a speed advantage due to more and better feats. Reed does not have the durability to withstand anything from Clark and since Clark has a plethora of speed/reaction time feats that are better than reed he will be able to hit him, when he does hit him, game over.

I dislike prep threads because they are always based off of speculation, in a debate facts and feats should be used to fuel the conversation but it seems to be the opposite in prep threads(not talking about you just saying in general).

laughing out loud

thingy150
laughing out loud

That is literally the only thing you can come up with. You are not smart enough and you do not have an argument to debate with me so you try and mock me. You are the most biased uneducated person i have seen on this site and when you don't have an argument you result to pitifully mocking people.

I also responded to you in hulk vs superman.....if you want to lose a debate come respond back.

carver9
That is literally the only thing you can come up with. You are not smart enough and you do not have an argument to debate with me so you try and mock me. You are the most biased uneducated person i have seen on this site and when you don't have an argument you result to pitifully mocking people.

I also responded to you in hulk vs superman.....if you want to lose a debate come respond back.

laughing out loud

You're saying Superman can beat a guy (whos had less prep than a month) that takes out Galactus and Celestial with prep. This is the funniest thing i have read in the history of KMC. Keep it going champ. Next thread, Superman vs Galactus, prep battle.

thingy150
laughing out loud

You're saying Superman can beat a guy (whos had less prep than a month) that takes out Galactus and Celestial with prep. This is the funniest thing i have read in the history of KMC. Keep it going champ. Next thread, Superman vs Galactus, prep battle.

Not once did i say superman beats him, i was just saying that your argument was pathetic...VERY PATHETIC

also you still want to debate WWH vs Superman because i'm in the mood to laugh at your biased comments

carver9
Not once did i say superman beats him, i was just saying that your argument was pathetic...VERY PATHETIC

also you still want to debate WWH vs Superman because i'm in the mood to laugh at your biased comments

You saying Superman is faster than FTL speed is laughable. How can someone be Faster than FTL. Hilarious. Why would I debate with you in regards to anything versus Hulk? Remember our last thread? Read through the scans I posted...the ones you obviously ignored and used the word liar to cover it up.

krisblaze
I demand to know why stick out tongue
He needs to "combine" with Ultraman in order to be strong enough or conceptual enough or whatever.

He needed Dr.Manhattan Superman to project his essence into the cosmic armour.

I'm also not sure how well the CA is doing after the battle with Mandrakk.

thingy150
You saying Superman is faster than FTL speed is laughable. How can someone be Faster than FTL. Hilarious. Why would I debate with you in regards to anything versus Hulk? Remember our last thread? Read through the scans I posted...the ones you obviously ignored and used the word liar to cover it up.

I said superman has faster feats, you never provided exact speed so the rest is you just speculating. What thread? Oh i see, you are trying to dodge me CHALLENGING you because you know you do not have an argument against superman.

Your comments are full of bias and speculation not to mention that when you get proven wrong you mock people due to lack of having an actual debate.

COME DEBATE IN THE WWH VS SUPERMAN THREAD, IM CALLING YOU OUT CARVER EVERYONE IS HERE TO SEE IF YOU B*TCH OUT

thingy150
What i meant was superman has faster feats then your speculation, you have yet to provide the scans also btw.

STILL CALLING YOU OUT

carver9
I said superman has faster feats, you never provided exact speed so the rest is you just speculating. What thread? Oh i see, you are trying to dodge me CHALLENGING you because you know you do not have an argument against superman.

Your comments are full of bias and speculation not to mention that when you get proven wrong you mock people due to lack of having an actual debate.

COME DEBATE IN THE WWH VS SUPERMAN THREAD, IM CALLING YOU OUT CARVER EVERYONE IS HERE TO SEE IF YOU B*TCH OUT

Its a months prep...Strange doesn't have to leave his lab to beat Superman, especially since both have basic knowledge of each other. You are comparing a guy that has stopped Celestials and Abstracts with less prep to a freaking Herald. Stop.

My comments are based off on panel showings that you ignored in our last debate. You said Captain Atom can destroy Hulk molecules, I posted a scan of Hulk resisting said attack. You said Captain Atom could shrink Hulk, I posted a scan of Hulk overpowering said attack. You said Captain Atom could freeze time, I posted a scan of Hulk powering through time stop.

You kept going on and on and on which lead to me getting bored because your arguments were lame and you hid behind the word liar because you didn't have a defense. So I'm trying to figure out why I would debate against you with anything concerning Hulk when you know little of the character. Just know that Hulk stomps all.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

smile

Find someone else to debate against.

carver9
What i meant was superman has faster feats then your speculation, you have yet to provide the scans also btw.

STILL CALLING YOU OUT

I don't have to provide scans since the battle will be over with as soon as it starts.

Time Immemorial
Carver appears you have a fanlaughing out loud

carver9
Carver appears you have a fanlaughing out loud

Lol...I know huh? It's crazy. Seems like he couldn't wait until that banned was removed to start another debate against me.

thingy150
Its a months prep...Strange doesn't have to leave his lab to beat Superman, especially since both have basic knowledge of each other. You are comparing a guy that has stopped Celestials and Abstracts with less prep to a freaking Herald. Stop.

My comments are based off on panel showings that you ignored in our last debate. You said Captain Atom can destroy Hulk molecules, I posted a scan of Hulk resisting said attack. You said Captain Atom could shrink Hulk, I posted a scan of Hulk overpowering said attack. You said Captain Atom could freeze time, I posted a scan of Hulk powering through time stop.

You kept going on and on and on which lead to me getting bored because your arguments were lame and you hid behind the word liar because you didn't have a defense. So I'm trying to figure out why I would debate against you with anything concerning Hulk when you know little of the character. Just know that Hulk stomps all.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

smile

Find someone else to debate against. "ou said Captain Atom can destroy Hulk molecules, I posted a scan of Hulk resisting said attack. You said Captain Atom could shrink Hulk, I posted a scan of Hulk overpowering said attack. You said Captain Atom could freeze time, I posted a scan of Hulk powering through time stop.

You kept going on and on and on which lead to me getting bored because your arguments were lame and you hid behind the word liar because you didn't have a defense. So I'm trying to figure out why I would debate against you with anything concerning Hulk when you know little of the character. Just know that Hulk stomps all."

Lol, you mean you compared an "aging ray" to a reality warper, I showed you multiple scans of cap atom being able to completely alter the atoms of something along with him absorbing countless copies of himself from other universes. YOU DID NOTHING TO COUNTER MY SPEED FEATS AND TIME MANIPULATION FEATS. You lost that debate.

Hulk has never withstood reality warping on the lvl of captain atom, i furthered my points with countless feat and you ignored every single one of them and DID NOTHING TO TELL ME HOW THE HULK COULD BEAT HIM.

"Hulk can counter his speed by punching Atom in the face." this is what you said when you did not have an argument to counter my speed feats, you ignored my points and could not give me any answer on how the hulk can beat him.

Hulk has never and cannot stop from his atoms being altered completely, you have no answers for the points i made so you simply ignored them, YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED HOW HULK CAN DO ANYTHING TO CAPTAIN ATOM.

I SEE YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM DEBATING HULK VS SUPERMAN....you are hilarious
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

JayDaDon
If they get equal prep time and knowledge of eachother, it won't come down to abilities. Because as great as Superman's abilities are, Celestials and Galactus shit on them. So it then comes right down to who thought the most steps ahead, who is smarter. You can't bet agaist Reed there.

carver9
"ou said Captain Atom can destroy Hulk molecules, I posted a scan of Hulk resisting said attack. You said Captain Atom could shrink Hulk, I posted a scan of Hulk overpowering said attack. You said Captain Atom could freeze time, I posted a scan of Hulk powering through time stop.

You kept going on and on and on which lead to me getting bored because your arguments were lame and you hid behind the word liar because you didn't have a defense. So I'm trying to figure out why I would debate against you with anything concerning Hulk when you know little of the character. Just know that Hulk stomps all."

Lol, you mean you compared an "aging ray" to a reality warper, I showed you multiple scans of cap atom being able to completely alter the atoms of something along with him absorbing countless copies of himself from other universes. YOU DID NOTHING TO COUNTER MY SPEED FEATS AND TIME MANIPULATION FEATS. You lost that debate.

Hulk has never withstood reality warping on the lvl of captain atom, i furthered my points with countless feat and you ignored every single one of them and DID NOTHING TO TELL ME HOW THE HULK COULD BEAT HIM.

"Hulk can counter his speed by punching Atom in the face." this is what you said when you did not have an argument to counter my speed feats, you ignored my points and could not give me any answer on how the hulk can beat him.

Hulk has never and cannot stop from his atoms being altered completely, you have no answers for the points i made so you simply ignored them, YOU STILL NEVER ANSWERED HOW HULK CAN DO ANYTHING TO CAPTAIN ATOM.

I SEE YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM DEBATING HULK VS SUPERMAN....you are hilarious
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Clearly stated on panel that he stopped time and Hulk kept moving. Not my fault you ignored it. He used an aging attack AFTER the time stop didn't work. Read the scans I give you.

Captain Atom didn't warp reality and even if he did, Hulk has powered through that.

You showed me Atom FLYING through space at the speed of light...that isn't combat speed my friend. Vulcan has also flown through space at FTL speeds but was still unable to react to a bullet. Space flight doesn't equal combat speed. There's a difference buddy.

Not discussing Captain Atom or Superman vs Hulk in this thread. Stop trolling because you've debated against your superior.

JBL
Lol, your talking to me like i saw the scans and am debating against them, carver gave one of the vaguest descriptions ever and that is what i had to work with. If this is true then it is a game changer, i am however going to need you to provide scans.

(edit) also gladiator seeing them as blurs is not impressive, he has close to zero reaction time feats. Show me superman reacting to or moving fast with a number attached to his speed. Show me any scan saying that superman is moving atleast 3 times faster than light, no guessing, no point a to b guessing, give me numbers so that the reader knows how fast hes moving. Gladiator has numbers attached to his feats, superman does not and any number said around superman shows he cannot compete like flash borrowing speed to reach lightspeed and superman was a statue or superman saying he cannot outrace light because light is faster than him but he can reach light speed but it takes him time to reach it.

thingy150
Clearly stated on panel that he stopped time and Hulk kept moving. Not my fault you ignored it. He used an aging attack AFTER the time stop didn't work. Read the scans I give you.

Captain Atom didn't warp reality and even if he did, Hulk has powered through that.

You showed me Atom FLYING through space at the speed of light...that isn't combat speed my friend. Vulcan has also flown through space at FTL speeds but was still unable to react to a bullet. Space flight doesn't equal combat speed. There's a difference buddy.

Not discussing Captain Atom or Superman vs Hulk in this thread. Stop trolling because you've debated against your superior.

Lol i has multiple cap speed feats other than space, like when he was moving while bullets were stuck in place and he also caught the flash(which was partially time manipulation)

"Clearly stated on panel that he stopped time and Hulk kept moving. " you did not show any scan that had this on panel and if you did pull it up right now.

Captain atom is too fast, HULK HAS NO TOOLS TO HURT HIM AND YOU HAVE STILL YET TO PROVE HULK CAN DO ANYTHING TO HURT ATOM. I showed you multiple feats of captain atom reality warping.
here are a few.

He has brought back people from the dead along with creating completely human clones of himself, he has given people powers, he traveled through the multiverse and absorbed multiple versions of himself, he altered the molecules of multiple life forms. Atom can travel through time so basically he could just go kill banner before he was ever the hulk. You did nothing to debate my points you just ignored them.

HOW DOES HULK WIN, YOU CONTINUE TO DODGE THIS QUESTION...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JBL
He doesn't have the scans. Don't worrylaughing out loud The scans are in gladiators respect thread but with your whole face up supermans rear, you would not know this.

thingy150
Originally posted by JBL
Show me superman reacting to or moving fast with a number attached to his speed. Show me any scan saying that superman is moving atleast 3 times faster than light, no guessing, no point a to b guessing, give me numbers so that the reader knows how fast hes moving. Gladiator has numbers attached to his feats, superman does not and any number said around superman shows he cannot compete like flash borrowing speed to reach lightspeed and superman was a statue or superman saying he cannot outrace light because light is faster than him but he can reach light speed but it takes him time to reach it.

Gladiator has a number attached to his speed feats, he does not have any reaction feats which would be what he needs to see them moving.....your argument is moot because reaction and speed are not the same thing.

JBL
Gladiator has a number attached to his speed feats, he does not have any reaction feats which would be what he needs to see them moving.....your argument is moot because reaction and speed are not the same thing. Gladiator blitzed a machine at near light speed from less that 10 feet away and reacted to nano-second attacks from hyperion. His perception was fast enough to notice reed and the others stealing weapons at faster than light speed. He reacted to all of this whereas when flash and zoom fought at just light speed, superman was frozen and did not know what the hell was going on. Reed would laugh at superman before he kills him with one month prep. Just ask galactus what reed can do, now put superman up against galactus and see what would happen, fan based wants withholding.

thingy150
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator blitzed a machine at near light speed from less that 10 feet away and reacted to nano-second attacks from hyperion. His perception was fast enough to notice reed and the others stealing weapons at faster than light speed. He reacted to all of this whereas when flash and zoom fought at just light speed, superman was frozen and did not know what the hell was going on. Reed would laugh at superman before he kills him with one month prep. Just ask galactus what reed can do, now put superman up against galactus and see what would happen, fan based wants withholding.

Nothing in your post shows that gladiator has reaction time on par with superman, he simply lacks the feats so don't try and say he does. I have not been arguing in favor of superman im just saying that the feat you posted shows nothing unless you actually show the feat. I dont know specifically how fast the were going and you saying gladiator saw them as a blur does not do anything to further the fear itself.

Just upload the scans.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
The scans are in gladiators respect thread but with your whole face up supermans rear, you would not know this.

You got your faced shoved up Glads ass atm so who knew.. laughing

JBL
You got your faced shoved up Glads ass atm so who knew.. laughing There is no dead fanboy giveaway about house of gladiator like the laughable house of el. laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Reed has increased his speed to the point that gladiator had to go beyond light speed just to engage them. Reed with prep would destroy superman. wink are you trolling? What are you talking about? Scans please.

Superman is far faster than Gladiator by feats. And yes Superman's speed feats are quantifiable by a number.

h1a8
laughing out loud

You're saying Superman can beat a guy (whos had less prep than a month) that takes out Galactus and Celestial with prep. This is the funniest thing i have read in the history of KMC. Keep it going champ. Next thread, Superman vs Galactus, prep battle. this is a forum fight. In a forum, Superman knows how dangerous reed is with prep; so Superman instantly stops time the moment the bell rings. Reed doesn't get to make an action.

JBL
are you trolling? What are you talking about? Scans please.

Superman is far faster than Gladiator by feats. And yes Superman's speed feats are quantifiable by a number. No he is not faster by feats that TELLS YOU how fast they are going. I tell you what,by feats,show me superman going just 5 times light speed with a number thats clear as day. You know,like ALL the other speedsters have. No guessing please and no excuses.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
No he is not faster by feats that TELLS YOU how fast they are going. I tell you what,by feats,show me superman going just 5 times light speed with a number thats clear as day. You know,like ALL the other speedsters have. No guessing please and no excuses.

Wrong.

thingy150
Originally posted by JBL
No he is not faster by feats that TELLS YOU how fast they are going. I tell you what,by feats,show me superman going just 5 times light speed with a number thats clear as day. You know,like ALL the other speedsters have. No guessing please and no excuses.

Dont mean to intrude but you have still yet to show feats of anything so why are you asking like you already provided them yourself...and at 1st you said faster than light now you are saying its 5 times faster, pretty sure you just made up a random number on the spot.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
There is no dead fanboy giveaway about house of gladiator like the laughable house of el. laughing out loud

There is no House of Gladiator. He's the biggest Rip off there is from Supes. Literally any feat glad has just adds to Superman's overall bio in Marvel verse.

JBL
Wrong. As i thought, nothing. wink

JBL
Dont mean to intrude but you have still yet to show feats of anything so why are you asking like you already provided them yourself...and at 1st you said faster than light now you are saying its 5 times faster, pretty sure you just made up a random number on the spot. I asked him to show me superman moving at just 5 times the speed of light or blitzing at light speed to add one more. Gladiator has a recorded 100 times light feat and a feat of blitzing a machine at near light speed with numbers so there is no dispute. I want to see superman feats with a number and no guessing. Simple as that for him to do if he can.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
As i thought, nothing. wink

Agreed you have to not proven anything other then a theory.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
No he is not faster by feats that TELLS YOU how fast they are going. I tell you what,by feats,show me superman going just 5 times light speed with a number thats clear as day. You know,like ALL the other speedsters have. No guessing please and no excuses. superman has traveled to Saturn in a few minutes to destroy one of its moons (the exact time was stated). This is far faster than 5x the speed of light. Superman has traveled other galaxies away in just a few moments. But that's just a couple of his feats.

HulkIsHulk
AARgh, you mad

HulkIsHulk
Sorry about the previous reply. That one was crass and I was in a bad mood. What I meant was I had seen several threads on the net which showed that Batman never beat Superman in continuity

An analyzing thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/articles/batman-vs-superman-analyzing-the-most-popular-supe/1100-150424/

Or a batman never beat superman thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/all-superman-batman-battles-1588663/
The only difference from Citzenbane's thread is the this comment of 'Bane in it "even with help of Green Arrow or Flash he could not beat Superman"

Or a rebuttal thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/digitalshooter9/blog/superman-vs-batman-encounters-fixed-from-original/93896/

I meant that should should find one of these threads. Get it? aRe we cool man?

carver9
superman has traveled to Saturn in a few minutes to destroy one of its moons (the exact time was stated). This is far faster than 5x the speed of light. Superman has traveled other galaxies away in just a few moments. But that's just a couple of his feats.

No it wasn't.

Time Immemorial
No it wasn't.

Thanksgivings over boy!

Yes it was!

carver9
Lol...please don't make me post the entire scene. Did you eat well on thanksgiving

Star428
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Sorry about the previous reply. That one was crass and I was in a bad mood. What I meant was I had seen several threads on the net which showed that Batman never beat Superman in continuity

An analyzing thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/articles/batman-vs-superman-analyzing-the-most-popular-supe/1100-150424/

Or a batman never beat superman thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/all-superman-batman-battles-1588663/
The only difference from Citzenbane's thread is the this comment of 'Bane in it "even with help of Green Arrow or Flash he could not beat Superman"

Or a rebuttal thread like this:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/digitalshooter9/blog/superman-vs-batman-encounters-fixed-from-original/93896/

I meant that should should find one of these threads. Get it? aRe we cool man?

Yes. We are. smile

HulkIsHulk
Yes. We are. smile
Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.