Anyone On No One Will Anwser Me Can SOmeone Please Say Hi To Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FF7 Freak
I Need Some One To Say Hi To Prove I'm Not The Only One On Hello Is It Just Because I Am A Junior Member Is That Why No One Pays Atention

chewbacca II
hello

Darth Mantis
What are you talking about.... Well hello...

darth plo koon
h.. ok well i guess HEY NICE DAY OW ARE YOU NICE TALKING TO YA think il go check on the VERSUS THREADS!!!!!!!! THIS SAY HI IN THE NEW SECTION ON THE HOME OF THE SITE

FF7 Freak
Hey

FF7 Freak
hello

Darth Plagues
Dude this is a verses forum...not a place where we get to know each other better. But what the heck...

Hey.

Serra_Keto
Hiya. happy

General Zodiac
...strange versus. Hmm...hey vs gay? I guess I will go with.......................................hey.

Darth L. Dipsit
Say what?

The guy just wanted some recognition and consolation. That's all. And he's got mine. So let's just ease off a little bit. No offense, but if you're implying that the maker of this thread, Mr. FF7 is gay, that's not all right. It's offensive. If I have misunderstood your post, you have my sincere apologies.

Peace be with you.

General Zodiac
My answer was hey. No offense FF7 guy. Just joking with ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.