what are you currently reading?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1ost soul
i just finished reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel! boat

nick1811
the times

taft
grapes of wrath!?!?!?!?

-Funky Punk-
umm crooked

Deano
angels and demons by dan brown

Bardock42
I read the Ilias at the moment, just finished the Schimmelreiter...and there is a thread like this in the Book Discussion Forum

Cinemaddiction
"Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", by one Hunter S. Thompson. After that, "Trump: How to Make Money". Alison thinks I'm crazy for reading it...What the f**k?

sblomie545
Walden by Henry David Thoreau

Kharhmah
Just started reading Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein"

silver_tears
L'Affaire by Diane Johnson

Mr. Bacon
nothing currently

Fionnuala
Nothing..for the first time in about nine years...messed

Ken Kenobi
Currently nothing, but I hope to pick up some new novels soon.

silver_tears
Oh and 48 Shades of Brown by Nick Earls
And Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (I swear to god I've been reading this book for like 3 years no expression It's so dull and boring, but I'm determined to finish it.)
And Great Expectations by Charles Dickens for my AP English class, also dull and boring as hell.

magic_hate_ball
im currently reading 1984 by George Orwell and Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess(again!)

ESP07
This thread

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by Deano
angels and demons by dan brown is that any good so far?

I'm rereading like 3 books. harry potter s.s., Jurassic park, and the life and death of superman novel.

silver_tears
I love Angels and Demons, however I think the Da Vinci Code is better embarrasment
But they are both very similar, and I know that wasn't directed at me *shuffles away* bag

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by 1ost soul

I'm reading two books right now,

Guns, Germs, and Steel-Jared Diamond and
The world that trade created-Kenneth Pomeranz and Steven Topik

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by silver_tears
I love Angels and Demons, however I think the Da Vinci Code is better embarrasment
But they are both very similar, and I know that wasn't directed at me *shuffles away* bag Hey no prob I just wanted an answer doesn't matter who it came from. I already read the DVC. So if its as good as that then I'll read it. Thx for the input.

silver_tears
No problem what so ever big grin
But I found that DVC had more puzzles and such, whereas AandD was more of a chase than solving a puzzle smile

DeRFmAn
Oh...still good enought to read?

silver_tears
Very much so, personally I thought it moved faster than DVC, but I predicted some of the biggest 'gasp' moments so that's why I liked DVC better, more mystery in that one big grin

DeRFmAn
Awesome, sounds good then.....but I too liked that about DVC. I like it when a book can keep me guessing.

silver_tears
Oh it still does, but if you pay attention to AandD you should be able to figure the mystery out ahead of time, well I could anyways

a1hsauce
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh and 48 Shades of Brown by Nick Earls
And Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (I swear to god I've been reading this book for like 3 years no expression It's so dull and boring, but I'm determined to finish it.)
And Great Expectations by Charles Dickens for my AP English class, also dull and boring as hell.

Try A tale of Two Cities after your done with that...if you think GE and PP was dull and boring lol you might think this one is too but its alil quicker paced but romantic, heartfelt and touching. I liked it and i'm a guy...thats gotta mean something....and Neo if you say i'm gay I swear on everything holy im gonna send you naked pictures of men!

shyguy
currently im reading a book called mistress of the empire big grin

a good read indead laughing out loud

Coldfire
I'm reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. Tis a very good book yes

CorderaMitchell
You dont read coldfire. stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by 1ost soul

Not reading, Im listening to muzik.

Coldfire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You dont read coldfire. stick out tongue

Whaddya mean I don't read?! You don't know me.... lol stick out tongue I do read ya know... all the time big grin big grin

Deano
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
is that any good so far?

I'm rereading like 3 books. harry potter s.s., Jurassic park, and the life and death of superman novel.

yeah its pretty good
similar to the da vinci code

dark1365
Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy.

silver_tears
Guardian- Nicholas Sparks, who wrote The Notebook crytissue
Death By Hollywood- Steven Bocho, very gritty and crude bag
Exit Wounds-J.A. Jance

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by sblomie545
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
eeewwww...
man i feel sorry for you...
I had to read that book for school.... EVIL SHIT!

Lies and the lying Liars who tell them-Al franken...

silver_tears
I'm planning on buying this book called The Second Messiah next

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by dark1365
Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy. I'm thinking of picking up that book happy

Imperial_Samura
Don Quixote (again)

And The Laws by Plato (sigh, essay on it due in a month)

Next Venom_girl
I just finished volume 1 of the Helsing manga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.