The people who hate Zod4Life Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
Come here if you hate Zod4Life. sad

CorderaMitchell
Why would you assume that by what someone said about you in that batman thread, I already told u youre cool.

jinzin
oh man...this is in the wrong forum...you should have made it in the off topic forum...

I don't hate you though....you're a dbz fan so you can't be all bad...lol

Zod4Life
Thanks.

DigiMark007
Well I hate you, you worthless...wait a minute...it's Zod4Life?? Then you're cool in my book. I thought it said Scrod4Life. I don't mind seafood, but those dirty scrod-fish can go to hell.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
DM called me a bastard, so I hate him stick out tongue

Zod4Life
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well I hate you, you worthless...wait a minute...it's Zod4Life?? Then you're cool in my book. I thought it said Scrod4Life. I don't mind seafood, but those dirty scrod-fish can go to hell.

-DM

huh

Scoobless
you're risking a ban by making a thread about a KMC member.... even if it is yourself

CorderaMitchell
that would be funny, don't talk about yourself, get out!!

Seriously how is this thread even up??

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Scoobless
you're risking a ban by making a thread about a KMC member.... even if it is yourself

roll eyes (sarcastic) : roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Okaaaaaaaaaay

Lord-of-Dreams
I think Batman would win... wait!!! Is this one of those hidden camera jobs? Where someone who's actually pretty smart runs around doing stupid things?? Yea. Ok. Hate is a pretty strong word, homy. Try 'find annoying'

ScarletSpider
Your puerile comportment is useless. No one bears you malice here, if there has been a difference of opinion in a thread, get over it, this forum is largely opinion based.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.