Naga Sadow vs. Tulak Hord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Incredibly powerful in the force Naga is... But unparellel duelist he faces... The setting is the tomb of Marka Ragnos...

Bobafetty
This is tuff. Tulak is an extreme duelest but Naga is a great force user. I dont know. These two are very even.

Apex512
In KOTOR Master Uthar say's the strongest Sith buried on Korriban is Naga Sadow. If you go by this statement that means he was stronger than Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, and Tulak Hord.

Darth_Frobo
I doubt he was stronger then ragnos as he never challenged him, if he was more powerful he would have challenged him for suppremacy, instead he was morbidly afraid of him.

Ajunta palls a joke enough said.

And tulak was considered a better swordsman, that being said I still think Sadow would win as almost, not always but almost always with few exceptions, force power>swordsmanship.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Apex512
In KOTOR Master Uthar say's the strongest Sith buried on Korriban is Naga Sadow. If you go by this statement that means he was stronger than Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, and Tulak Hord.

That's impossible. Naga is buried on Dxun.

xxxpoppunker182
well are we talkin flat out lightsaber duel cause tulak gots it or just a force fight? cause naga gots it then? or just all out anything goes cause in my opinion tulak has it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Naga Sadow is a superior combatant, I think. The Force is an important aspect of almost every fight.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by HimoKun
That's impossible. Naga is buried on Dxun. I thought it was Freedon Nadd on Dxun... Sorry if I spelled his name wrong...

Darth L. Dipsit
Your spelling is impeccable, as is your knowledge. Freedon Nadd comes after both Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow.

Lord Darkstar
yes Freedon Nadd is on Dxun. And why does everyone think that Tulak is bad with the force? The force plays a role in every fight, and like Dooku said in AotC, "it seems that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the force, but with our skills with a lightsaber" so Tulak had to be good with the force as well, espically since he was a dark lord of the sith, you don't get that title for anything.

About what Uthar said, that is a lie, he doesn't know what he is talking about, Marka is stronger than Naga, and several others probably are as well.

To Frobo, why did you laugh at Ajunta, rememer his spirit was so old that he had trouble remembering his name, I think he was 25 000 years old. Since the force spirits got weaker over time, he must have been badass when he was alive, espically since he could still throw around death fields, force storms, kill, force wave etc. Also, when you fight him, he has no weapon, so I think Ajunta is more powerful than you give him credit for, espically since he defeated me once (and I was lv 20), and was a challenge every other time, even though I had Canderous and HK-47 with me

Apex512
Uthar says of the Sith buried on Korriban, Malak wasn't buried on Korriban. I don't think Uthar was very smart, but I don't think he lied about what he said. Either way Sadow beats Hord unless you vhange my mind. Which could happen.

Bobafetty
How the hell does Shadow win? Sure Naga is a good duelest but Hord is a good enough swordsmen to keep Naga at bay untill he can use his awesome force powers effectively.

chewbacca II
look, when does it ever say tulak was less compitent wiht the force than any other sith lord, never, it just says that he was an amazing duelist, so i think tulak akes this easily, well not easily but he does take this one

HimoKun
And to be the greatest duelist ever, you have to have a strong connection to the force since most of the moves with a lightsaber are done using the force.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yes, but that doesn't account for raw power for use in combat exclusive of lightsabers. Quick and effective moves with the Force that don't use lightsabers could be the determining factors of a fight.

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Your spelling is impeccable, as is your knowledge. Freedon Nadd comes after both Tulak Hord and Naga Sadow. Really darkstar, wow I was at level 12 with two level 6 party members, carth *shudders* and mission *shudders even more* and I owned him quite easily, he's very succeptible to force attacks and such, and he was using his sword at the time I beleive, but it's not really about how piss poor ajunta is it's about how nagas better with the force and often times, not always but often, force>saber

Darth_Frobo
wow I quoted the wrong person what a stupid mistake lol.

Lord Darkstar
lol
well, I think part of the reason I lost so easily is because my HK had no armor, items or weapons, and my candarous was set to grenade, which hurt me and HK. Also, I was the weakest class. But still, I think you underestimate Ajunta

Fishy
Ajunta is probably a lot more powerful then he was in the game but that doesn't really matter all that much. We aren't talking about Ajunta here now are we stick out tongue

Anyways Tulak would probably win... To be the best duellist and the Dark Lord of the sith you would have to be amazing to say the least both in the force and in lightsaber skills. Tulak is also the only Sith lord to be burried on Korriban sinse the invention of lightsabers.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by chewbacca II
look, when does it ever say tulak was less compitent wiht the force than any other sith lord, never, it just says that he was an amazing duelist, so i think tulak akes this easily, well not easily but he does take this one
If your talking to me I did say Tulak would win.

chewbacca II
no sorry, it was directe at people who claimed naga was greatly more powerful than tulak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.