Just thought you should know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
Ok, since I spend most of my time in the OTF, I just thought I'd let everyone know I'll be off line for about a week. I just figure it would be a healthy balance if I spend some of my time here, and some of my time with friends and family. So effective as of today i will begin this new program of mine, and hope for the best. There's no room for discussion since alot of us here don't like people placing their personal lives in the hands of strangers roll eyes (sarcastic) *cough*Ken*cough* (hehe jk stick out tongue) But seriously, I wish you all the best. Be seeing you soon...

Please note, this message was directed to the people that I spend time with, and talk to a lot. For those who don't know me, or have read very little of me, you write on your own discreation.

Ken Kenobi
We have a ton of Goodbye and Temporary Goodbye threads. stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ok, since I spend most of my time in the OTF, I just thought I'd let everyone know I'll be off line for about a week. I just figure it would be a healthy balance if I spend some of my time here, and some of my time with friends and family. So effective as of today i will begin this new program of mine, and hope for the best. There's no room for discussion since alot of us here don't like people placing their personal lives in the hands of strangers roll eyes (sarcastic) *cough*Ken*cough* (hehe jk stick out tongue) But seriously, I wish you all the best. Be seeing you soon...

Please note, this message was directed to the people that I spend time with, and talk to a lot. For those who don't know me, or have read very little of me, you write on your own discreation. laughing

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
We have a ton of Goodbye and Temporary Goodbye threads. stick out tongue

shhhhh, I didn't feel like looking for them bag please no one call a mod sad it is only a temporary thread anyway...

Uneeklyconfused
gunna miss you Instigator cry

shifty

silver_tears
This is a truly big blow to our community, excuse me while I go leak fluid from my eyes no expression

Fionnuala
Originally posted by silver_tears
This is a truly big blow to our community, excuse me while I go leak fluid from my eyes no expression laughing laughing out loud

would you like some help with that? confused

silver_tears
Please, we could sit on the couch and rock back and forth gently whilst doing so one eye

Mr. Bacon
laughing

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
gunna miss you Instigator cry

shifty

I'll be back...gunsmilie

PrinceofBlades
This is a truly big blow to our community, excuse me while I go leak fluid from my eyes no expression

Please note, this message was directed to the people that I spend time with, and talk to a lot. For those who don't know me, or have read very little of me, you write on your own discreation.

Uneeklyconfused
I'll be back...gunsmilie

mad...you better be.....

sadwalk

*mumbles to self*..*who will encourage me to streak now.?!.*

PrinceofBlades
mad...you better be.....

sadwalk

*mumbles to self*..*who will encourage me to streak now.?!.*

maybe one more for the road...

silver_tears
It's discretion btw smart

When you try to act smarter than in your nature you just look like an ass happy

Fionnuala
Please, we could sit on the couch and rock back and forth gently whilst doing so one eye Good plan.smart ..maybe it will help us contain our grief...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Good plan.smart ..maybe it will help us contain out grief...

This may require some kleenex if we're not careful no2

PrinceofBlades
It's discretion btw smart

When you try to act smarter than in your nature you just look like an ass happy

How do you know how smart I am? no expression

silver_tears
I don't no expression but clearly you're trying to act smarter by using words you can't spell, simple logic really What the f**k?

Uneeklyconfused
maybe one more for the road...

shifty......

Fionnuala
This may require some kleenex if we're not careful no2 Man sized? eek!

PrinceofBlades
I don't no expression but clearly you're trying to act smarter by using words you can't spell, simple logic really What the f**k?

so what's the wtf for?

PrinceofBlades
shifty......

naughty

silver_tears
It's more of a "I can't believe I had to justify that easy to understand previous comment" glare happy

PrinceofBlades
It's more of a "I can't believe I had to justify that easy to understand previous comment" glare happy

a glare...it couldn't have been just a look?

PrinceofBlades
I'll brb in about an hour and half...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.