Jeebus Christ its Scruckin hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeRFmAn
God-damn A/C went out tuesday...its been hotter then hell all freakin week. It was fixed then it stopped working again and can't do sh!t about it right now. This is why I love the winter. You don't have to worry about being hot. Even though winter her is like a 1 1/2 months long. Anyway I just needed to vent. Just wish it would make it cooler here. ****ING SHIT GODDAMN THIS ****ING HOUSE! Ok I'm done. Peace out my peoples.

PrinceofBlades
It's probably more humidity than anything else...

Ken Kenobi
*points and laughs*

We have an AC, ceiling fan, and I have 2 portable fans facing me right now.

PrinceofBlades
It's wet and cold where I am...

DeRFmAn
We have fans but all they do is blow hot air on me windows open drinkin ice water walking around in my boxers and I'm still freakin hotter then a hot ***** in a convertible

Uneeklyconfused
eek!...you spelt Jebus wrong ....

and things were going so well ...weep.....

DeRFmAn
it was on purpose

If you say it like that its kinda funny thats why I do it

Uneeklyconfused
no its not no expression

i dont mean to steal your limelight , but its sooo tasty *drinks Limelight* droolio..

sick.. im wacthing 'From Hell..' with J.Depp......no expression

just thought i should mention it lookaround

DeRFmAn
that movie is awesome

I saw land of the dead......what a let down I still liked it but I was expecting soooo much more.

I'm listening to Stripped by Rammstein.

Just thought I should mention it shifty

Uneeklyconfused
yes iv seen it before...great film.....lots of nudity ...happy...

my keyboard is sticky messed ....just thought i should mention it

DeRFmAn
Johnny did awesome in Sleepy Hollow too. That movie was kewl. No nudity tho, except for that one sex scene in the forrest. I think I'm gonna go see Batman Begins today but I'm not sure.

My voice is all jacked up cry ....just thought I'd mention it

silver_tears
We have central air, through the entire house, it's freezing inside bag
Last night I slept in flannel pants and a hoodie confused under a down comforter

DeRFmAn
Yeah we do too but the compressor and sh!t is outside and the fan motor burned up. We like to keep it at 70 in my casa.

DeRFmAn
I need to go somewhere cold....oooooooohhh yeah good breeze for a second there.

periera
Actually we usually keep it below 70. And to whoever said it was humidity, nope. Hasn't rained here in prolly about 2 wks or so. Just hot as ****. And it's nicer outside than in. Derf and I sweated our asses off yesterday afternoon at the river parade for the Spurs underneath the sun with the sun reflecting off of the water right on us and it was still cooler than it was this morning in the house. We both got about 4 hours of sleep because it was so ****ing hot. (Ballpark guess...literally probably about 90 degrees in his room).

ug. hopefully it will get fixed tomorrow.

DeRFmAn
Indeed you hot little minx

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
God-damn A/C went out tuesday...its been hotter then hell all freakin week. It was fixed then it stopped working again and can't do sh!t about it right now. This is why I love the winter. You don't have to worry about being hot. Even though winter her is like a 1 1/2 months long. Anyway I just needed to vent. Just wish it would make it cooler here. ****ING SHIT GODDAMN THIS ****ING HOUSE! Ok I'm done. Peace out my peoples.
you should say chees and rice instead of Jeebus christ

DeRFmAn
LOL that sounds good I might try that.

Dreamer2222
i use it rarely cuz I'm trying to work on my cussing and useing the lords name in vein

DeRFmAn
Ahh I'm not too religious but I try not to cuss too much infront of women, so every now and then I'll use scruck instead of F*ck and stuff like that. As for taking the lords name in vein don't particularly bother me because like I said I'm just not religious.

Dreamer2222
I am pretty religiouse but not extremely

DeRFmAn
still no ****ing a/c........ sad

ickeris2003
you think its hot where your at, try living in arizona. it feels like your in the oven everytime you go outside blink

The Biker Scout
Hows that working out for ya?
LOL

DeRFmAn
yeah but I bet in AZ you have A/C i dont mind going outside in the sun and getting all sweaty.... Its just that it sucks when you can't escape from the heat....even at night. Hey B.S. thats an awesome ava.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.