New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
They all scrap.

NO PREP

who wins?

Oh and please dont turn this into a Spidey VS Wolvie thread LOL

willRules
Oh and it must be one on one fights, no ganging up on other opponents

willRules
Anyone? embarrasment

GalacticStorm
Sentry or Iron Man

armandovalles
DUDE, SENTRY COULD BEAT ALL THESE GUYS WITH HIS PINKY!

willRules
What R sentrys powers exactly? I havent read any new avengers yet....

armandovalles
hes pretty much a comination of Superman and Quasar.

jinzin
whatever he wants them to be...

Sentry
How bout that new guy? Supposedly has powers like Dr. Strange and a bad a$$ kung fu fighter like Shang? Maybe he could take Sentry.

DigiMark007
He is omnipotent; he is immortal; He is the Sentry!

I vote Daredevil

-DM

Sentry
That could be Murdock, but Armand said it was someone named Ronin?

Sentry
This guy:

Originally posted by armandovalles
no the new member of the New Avengers team is gonna be introduced at the end of the Sentry storyline and hes gonna be the one to take down Sentry when he goes insane. His name is Ronin, and he is pretty much a mix between Black Panther and Dr. Strange. He has superhuman abilities like Black Panther, plus he has alot of Magical abilities like Dr. Strange.

Piedmon
Off the current roster? Sentry smashes them all.

DigiMark007
I don't really vote DD by the way...and I'll have to pick me up some New Avengers...I want to see Sentry in action for once rather than just hear about him.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Sentry
This guy:

yea i said that but i got it right off of Marvel.com, so just go there and check it out for yourself.

willRules
Is new avengers any good? Is it worth buying?

whirlysplat
Its actually very good, Bendis is an excellent writer, one of the very best of the new post Authority Cinematic (Director) writers big grin

willRules
Cool, the thing is (as you know cos your from the U.K I generally get the British Publications eg. Wolverine and Deadpool, Avengers United etc. So I havent got to the New avengers yet............

GalacticStorm
You should go to your local comic book store. Dont rely on WHSmiths. The U.K publications you mentioned are nearly 3 years behind.

GalacticStorm
New Avengers is really good by the way

willRules
I know its really annoying that they are so behind but in a way its a good thing cos otherwise I would have missed the clone saga which I enjoyed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.