Serra Keto vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Both of these female warriors are equipped with two lightsabers and are pretty skillful, but which is the most dominate warrior?

Setting: Dagobah

Serra_Keto
Take a guess...

Darth Plagues
Keto?

Serra_Keto
wink

Darth Plagues
Both are very skillful, but which one has the skill that could win over the other?

Serra_Keto
Well... Serra was killed not by lightsaber skills, but a stupid pillar that Anny threw at her. Asajj was almost killed by Anny with a saber but fell into a canyon. But im still with Serra. I like her style of Form-x way better, uses tons or acrobatics.

Serra_Keto
Oh... and another thing, Serra wasn't even at her peak when she faught Anny. sad

Darth Plagues
Serra Keto, Sora Bulq, Asajj Ventress, Komari Vosa and Joclad Danva were all practitioners of Form X.

Serra_Keto
I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but congrats i guess?

Darth Plagues
I was making the two equal. Above you were talking about how you liked Sera's style of Form X, because she does a lot of acrobats, but Asajj did a ton of acrobats as well.

Serra_Keto
Alright, I was just saying I liked her style of Form-X better because her style of acrobatics, they both move very different.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
im sorry serra, but im puttin my money on Asajj.

Serra_Keto
cool.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
warm

Admiral Akbar
i think assaj would have her ass bruised, but would be the victor at the end.

Darth Plagues
Yeah, same here. I think Asajj could pull this off.

General Zodiac
The two would give each other their money's worth but Assaj would be victor.

Serra_Keto
Come to your senses, Serra totally wins.

Darth_Otaku
Come to your senses Serra wins,totally............... laughing

Serra_Keto
Atleast Serra didn't get killed by clones unlike almost every other Jedi... She killed tons of them and even AT-RT Clone Walkers, and was holding Anny at bay. Pretty good if you asked me.

Darth_Otaku
At bay at bay.It depends on how you played the game.I beat her without a scratch she didn't even get the chance to make a move...face it Ventress wins.

Serra_Keto
Turn your diffuculty setting off of easy also, Ventress tried to kill Anny too... but she fell off a cliff lol.

Serra_Keto
It has nothing to do with how you faught her in the game... what im trying to say her saber skills were holding Anny at bay.

Darth_Otaku
Well i always play games at difficulty setting hard.What do you think i'm some ten year old?!

Serra_Keto
Yes. stick out tongue

Darth_Otaku
Ahh.Touche!

Darth_Otaku
You lose!!!!!! bunny

Serra_Keto
I'm lost. huh

Darth_Otaku
Wait!!! 2guns bunny

Serra_Keto
Right... talk to you later.

Darth_Otaku
Sure...but Serra still loses she's a padawan trained by Cin Drallig.Against a Dark Jedi trained by Dooku.

Serra_Keto
No... shes a Jedi Knight.

Darth_Otaku
No shes not...well her skills are not.But thats basicaly the same...

Serra_Keto
Your wrong, yes she is. Did you just not see how she was fighting Anny? Her skills are great! If you want proof that she is go on ROTS video game and go to the versus screen and her title says "Jedi Knight".

Darth_Otaku
I know....i know she is a Knight...A Jedi Knight...But her skills are not so great.I could take her with one of my WOODEN Jiu Jitsu practice knives.

Darth_Otaku
Besides i thought you had to go.You would ttyl.Righeehheheett.

Darth Plagues
Actually we can't use that Asajj Ventress lost also to Anakin as a weakness. Fact is she survived...

Asajj Ventress fell into a canyon after Anakin overpowered her during a lightsaber battle, which she survived, but just barely. She was sent to a planet where she was placed in a bacta tank by Count Dooku and given cybernetic modifications, which amplified her rage. When Kenobi was captured by Count Dooku, he was brought before the tank in which Ventress was contained, and was subsequently attacked by her, who detected him in her trance. She fought against both Kenobi and Anakin, only to be abandoned by Dooku, who ordered some of General Grevious's Magna Guards to kill her as she ran towards Dooku's shuttle. Enraged and wounded, Ventress tried to kill Kenobi who was trying to help her, only to be dealt a mortal wound by Anakin. Before she was put on a ship to Coruscant by Kenobi, as she lay dying, she told him the location of the the Separatists' next target and let go of her anger and rage. However, Ventress did not die, placing herself in a Sith Trance, and while on the shuttle, emerged from her trance, and ordered the pilots to take her as far away as possible from the war, Dooku, and the Jedi.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asajj_Ventress"

Serra_Keto
Every thread on Serra all I get is she is weak, she would own both of your arses.

Darth_Otaku
Sorry not mine...i'm a Black Belt Jiu Jitsu scholar and would wipe every trace of her excistence of the Galaxy.

Darth_Otaku
Whats so great about that overrated b1tch anyway?

Serra_Keto
I think you are all full of lies Otaku, im heading out be back later.

Darth_Otaku
Full of lies...scholar...i mean student..isn't it the same...well...shes bad...

Serra_Keto
Overrated? Try underrated.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Every thread on Serra all I get is she is weak, she would own both of your arses.

Okay this brings nothing to this thread. To tell you the truth Otaku...you wouldn't even need to use your black belt experience on Keto...we could just do Indiana Jones style.

Now back on subject. Now Serra Keto is a Jedi Knight and has good talents...but Asajj Ventress is a Dark Jedi with talents that excel above Serra's.

Darth L. Dipsit
Whoa, guys. Let's all calm down. Can't we just be good neighbors here?

Peace, guys. PEACE. Please, try to be friends.

Darth Mantis
Dipsit they were only kidding around... Anyway to me Asajj Ventress is not that great... How can you fall off a cliff... Moron... I say Serra Keto, her training with Cin Drallig will be more than enough to take down Asajj... Even though they both died by the hands of Anakin, her skills are a force to be reckon with... How could you fall off a cliff...

Serra_Keto
I love you Mantis. love

Darth Mantis
I know...

~Han Solo

Serra_Keto
lol.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Dipsit they were only kidding around... Anyway to me Asajj Ventress is not that great... How can you fall off a cliff... Moron... I say Serra Keto, her training with Cin Drallig will be more than enough to take down Asajj... Even though they both died by the hands of Anakin, her skills are a force to be reckon with... How could you fall off a cliff...

I agree

Serra_Keto
Me 3.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry for that evident display of blatant ignorance then. Guess I'm too uptight. Sorry guys!

Darth Plagues
Yes, Asajj Ventress was forced off a cliff by Anakin, but look at Keto...she made it easier for Anakin to kill her. She created her own death by cutting that pillar in two.

Asajj was very powerful...cleared an entire squad of clonetroopers without them even opening fire on her.

Serra_Keto
Oh yes, i'm sure she was thinking "Hmm i'm going to strike him and miss so this pillar gets force pushed onto me..."

HimoKun
Serra Keto.

For a couple of reasons:

1. She was trained by Cin Drallig

2. She didn't die falling off a cliff

3. She's actually hot, while Asssajji looks like her face is her ass.

Darth Plagues
Asajj didn't die falling off that cliff...

Asajj Ventress fell into a canyon after Anakin overpowered her during a lightsaber battle, which she survived, but just barely. She was sent to a planet where she was placed in a bacta tank by Count Dooku and given cybernetic modifications, which amplified her rage. When Kenobi was captured by Count Dooku, he was brought before the tank in which Ventress was contained, and was subsequently attacked by her, who detected him in her trance. She fought against both Kenobi and Anakin, only to be abandoned by Dooku, who ordered some of General Grevious's Magna Guards to kill her as she ran towards Dooku's shuttle. Enraged and wounded, Ventress tried to kill Kenobi who was trying to help her, only to be dealt a mortal wound by Anakin. Before she was put on a ship to Coruscant by Kenobi, as she lay dying, she told him the location of the the Separatists' next target and let go of her anger and rage. However, Ventress did not die, placing herself in a Sith Trance, and while on the shuttle, emerged from her trance, and ordered the pilots to take her as far away as possible from the war, Dooku, and the Jedi.

Asajj Ventress' skill with the Force excels over Serra Keto. By watching "Clone Wars" we can clearly see this...like I said above
Asajj wiped out an entire squad of clonetroopers without them even knowing what was going on.

Serra_Keto
If your so sure that she is better then why waste your time making this thread? Serra wins, end of story.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
warm

chilly

HimoKun
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
If your so sure that she is better then why waste your time making this thread? Serra wins, end of story.

You just got pwned, owned, served, burned, b!tch slapped, and had your ass handed to you on a silver platter.

Serra_Keto
lol...

Darth L. Dipsit
Serra Keto wins. I am pretty sure now.

Darth_Otaku
Yaaaaa....
Lets just forget this thread?
I mean its basicaly the same person against the Dark Jedi version of herself.But th Jedi version is hot...
That didn't make any sense.

Serra_Keto
Alright I agree to forget it, but....... SERRA WINS YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Otaku
yeah...i'll agree.
I like Sera more...but i just don't think she can beat Asajj...

DarthSidiouss
Assaj Ventress defeats her with ease. Serra Keto dozent even exist. She is a boss on REVENGE OF THE SITH. Does she really exist ? But Assaj Ventress is very powerful. She gave Anakin a run for his mooney, if annakin hadent used his anger he wouldent have won. Assaj would give Serra a run for her money, and Assajj would come out victorious!

Darth_Otaku
says a new dude(i prefer not to use the word 'n00b').Serra will lose eventually but not with ease.And we decide not to go further on this anyways.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry for that evident display of blatant ignorance then. Guess I'm too uptight. Sorry guys! There is no need for an apology, for you did nothing wrong...

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by HimoKun
You just got pwned, owned, served, burned, b!tch slapped, and had your ass handed to you on a silver platter. Does that come with fries? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.