Silver Surfer Issue #82 Cosmic Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, all these guys fought Tyrant, and they all lost, and wouldve been killed if it wasnt for Galactus saving their asses. So if Tyrant wasnt there, and they started fighting among themselves, who wouldve won?

Gladiator

VS

Jack of Hearts

VS

Silver Surfer

VS

Beta Ray Bill

VS

Terrax

VS

Morg

VS

Ganymede

So who would've won?

kgkg
Silver Surfer wins , he was stated to be the strongest

Wynndar
maybe Jack...he could probably KO everyone in one enormous cataclysmic blast.

armandovalles
He was stated to be the strongest, yes, but that is just Tyrant's opinion. It has never been proven. So u cannot by that quote.

I think i agree with Wynndar here, if JOH sets himself off as a bomb like he did in that issue he could probly take everyone out.

Wynndar
he has staggered Tyrant...Jacks maximum output is definitely greater than anyone elses on this list...Dont forget about Thanos, he had his hand in that story too...its between him and Jack IMO

kgkg
I think the guy who they are fighting know who is the strongest, it’s also backed up all of SS feats.

Not only has that Silver Sufer defeats people Morg and Terrax , and can do virtually anything

And JHO is greater than Supernova?

armandovalles
no but im not including him because Thanos has proved to be far above any of these guys when it comes to power.

K Von Doom
Putting aside the fact that they'd all gang up against him, I'd go with Morg.

GalacticStorm
SS

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
SS
that's a good boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.