Firelord vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing - has put down Nova, another herald of Big G's, in a few well-placed shots, which is why i think he has a chance here. HE also has taken down Terrax, who is one of Galactus' most powerful heralds.

VS

Firelord - has put down many powerful beings like Silver Surfer, Terrax, and even Thor.

Who wins?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Thing - has put down Nova, another herald of Big G's, in a few well-placed shots, which is why i think he has a chance here. HE also has taken down Terrax, who is one of Galactus' most powerful heralds.

VS

Firelord - has put down many powerful beings like Silver Surfer, Terrax, and even Thor.

Who wins?
Firelord hasn't put anyone down in serious fights Silver Surfer smoked him while they were fighting, Thor can do the same, Terrax > Firelord , he can last against Morg , that's more than what i can say about Firelord.

Firelord is Cosmic he would Burn the Thing

K Von Doom
Firelord would likely win.

Wynndar
I would say Firelord has the obvious advantage being that he can produce 10,000,000 heat. Firelord is below Terrax however, who has been on the recieving end of some beat downs by the Thing.

CorderaMitchell
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm firelord is the easy answer,but if thing could get close, who knows?

guy222
Originally posted by armandovalles

VS

Who wins?

kril

Bouboumaster
There so many ways of winning for FL...

guy222
poor ben

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
poor ben

Boy, you said it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.