who's your joker pic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
so for the next batman movie...or batman 3...whichever they decide to showcase the joker...who would be your pic to play the epic batman villian....

personally I could see steve bucemi (con air) as a great joker...he's a lil short looking...but he's got the right disposition and can be crazy as hell...

any thoughts?

TheFilmProphet
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t348745.html

jinzin
DAMMIT mad

my bad...

sad

TheFilmProphet
Its ok, its happened to the best of us. wink

Joker1237
or BETTER yet, help build my Joker trend pic up with your so called pics,

And FilmProphet, thsos were some good Joker pics you posted in THE BATMAN pic trend. If things dont change soon, I may have to repost them in the Joker trend lol.

xmarksthespot
Jack Nicholson will always be the Joker to me. It's a shame he's probably too old to reprise his role.

Darthburgerking
It's gotta be the person that played him in the first Batman movie, Casear Romera (I think that's who it is correct me if I'm wrong)

benx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jack Nicholson will always be the Joker to me. It's a shame he's probably too old to reprise his role.

he was a legend! and no one will never be as good,

lifeisaglich
That what we all thought about Micheal Keaton's batman but look what happen in batman begins.

TheFilmProphet
lifeisaglich has a very good point,

Joker1237
Keaton is still number 1 as Bats, But Bale has a better Wayne.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Joker1237
Keaton is still number 1 as Bats, But Bale has a better Wayne.

I think it's the exact opposite for me. Both batmen had different personalities, Keaton's batman was more compassionate, placid where as Bale's Batman was a lot more rough, tough and vengeful.

Nevermind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

I feel exactly the same way. but who knows like lifeisaglich said well all thought the same about begins.

jinzin
i dind't ....when I hear bale was going to be batman I knew he was going to be "the one" of course I'm a huge christian bale fan so.....

crying-freeman
Bale is how Batman should be!!! in the begianing, coz Batman is bruce wyanes rage, and gulit built up from the death of his mom and dad.

Keaton was good, Bale now has the ball, and is running with it

Paola
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t348745.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.