Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
I know what you're thinking, but spiderman has already exploited Hulks schizophrenia, and can reverse the gamma effect, how do you think he'll do?

RayIsGay
I think they both have a chance. If Spidey knows his weaknesses then he may have the upperhand... good fight.....maybe...

CorderaMitchell
Well he avoided him for a long period of time before it worked, and smased him around some, but regardless if he use his agility and do it, it could work more often than not, spidey's always ducked and weaved before, but now he knows what else to do.

Whats up.

jinzin
hulk smash

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Well he avoided him for a long period of time before it worked, and smased him around some, but regardless if he use his agility and do it, it could work more often than not, spidey's always ducked and weaved before, but now he knows what else to do.

Whats up.

Yea, Spidey is good at the whole agility deal..its possible he could take the gold. But then again they could fight for three days then call it quits.

Did you say Whats up because Ive been gone? Or just because?

Zenoside
Hulk would kill Spidey in a normal fight. Yes Spiderman has held his own against the Hulk, however he's not really powerful enough to do some major damage.

If Spidey plays the waiting game then he could win possibly.

Knowing Hulks weakness would ensure the fight for Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
Noone in their right minds would challenge the hulk up close, well almost noone. smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Yea, Spidey is good at the whole agility deal..its possible he could take the gold. But then again they could fight for three days then call it quits.

Did you say Whats up because Ive been gone? Or just because?

because you ve been gone, you my boy.

EvilCap America
Not more than few years back he told MJ he did have a way to take down the Hulk if he ever needed too but it wouldnt work without kiling him.

It better be one HELLVA plan Spideys got up his sleeve

CorderaMitchell
Thats the one I believe I am talking about, I'm not sure though..

Hulk Power
Hulk will smash that human bug.

CorderaMitchell
Did you see what I meant, he's not going to allow himself to be smashed that easily.

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Hulk will smash that human bug.
cordera is right you know and besides spiderman is fast and he has that whole spidie web thing to get out of the way....

Zod4Life
I'm going to go ahead and say that the Hulk would win.

CorderaMitchell
Whas his best option?

jinzin
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
cordera is right you know and besides spiderman is fast and he has that whole spidie web thing to get out of the way....

what are you ten?

jinzin
Whas his best option?

punch the ground cause an enormous crater and shockwave that sends spiderman flying into debris......

thunderclap him.....knocking out his equilibrium throwing him off balance and disorienting him...

go in head on.....trust me this works...it worked in amazing spidey 129, it worked later in amazed 400 and something....it worked in web of spidey....it worked in web of spidey again...it worked in avengers annual where hulk simultaniously fights the avengers the ff and spiderman...AND to a standstill......and it JUST WORKED in last hero standing....against an angry hulk...spiderman dies....

pick up a mountain or a building....and throw it at spiderman....kinda hard to dodge that...

inhale and literally blow spiderman away...

there's a lot more options than you may think...

RayIsGay
He may be, leave him alone!

jinzin
laughing out loud

MrHeavySilence
How come Hulk doesn't know Spidey's weaknesses?

Which Hulk is this?

K3VIL
Last time I saw them fighting was when Professor Hulk was possessed from the gamma virus that from Doc Samson's body entered into his own.Hulk was talking and acting like the old Hulk Smash version, and his strenght got to an upper level quickly, when Prof. Hulk usually get stronger slower cause he's a mix of Banner, Grey Hulk and Savage Hulk.
Spidey fought him trying to outfight him with agility and reflexes, and for a while he did a good job, but Hulk punched the ground so hard the explosion and the shockwave leaved Spidey unable to stand up.Then Samson wake up from the last shot received from Hulk and saved our loved wall-crawler, but finally Hulk gained the upper hand, K.O. Samson, and with a handclap he leaved Spidey so stunned and hurted the only way to stop him was trying to reach Banner, talking to him and saying him to do the right thing, and the virus was wiped out from Banner's mind and body.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
punch the ground cause an enormous crater and shockwave that sends spiderman flying into debris......

thunderclap him.....knocking out his equilibrium throwing him off balance and disorienting him...

go in head on.....trust me this works...it worked in amazing spidey 129, it worked later in amazed 400 and something....it worked in web of spidey....it worked in web of spidey again...it worked in avengers annual where hulk simultaniously fights the avengers the ff and spiderman...AND to a standstill......and it JUST WORKED in last hero standing....against an angry hulk...spiderman dies....

pick up a mountain or a building....and throw it at spiderman....kinda hard to dodge that...

inhale and literally blow spiderman away...

there's a lot more options than you may think...

I understand that, but the whole strategy ensues spiderman knowing about gamma power, and such, making this not viable, we're not talking about directly fighting, that would be painfully absurd.
he's wearing him out mentally and physically taking full use of his schizophrenia, and making his usual nature much less effective, he is the master of duck and weave, if wolverine can dodge him so can spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by K3VIL
Last time I saw them fighting was when Professor Hulk was possessed from the gamma virus that from Doc Samson's body entered into his own.Hulk was talking and acting like the old Hulk Smash version, and his strenght got to an upper level quickly, when Prof. Hulk usually get stronger slower cause he's a mix of Banner, Grey Hulk and Savage Hulk.
Spidey fought him trying to outfight him with agility and reflexes, and for a while he did a good job, but Hulk punched the ground so hard the explosion and the shockwave leaved Spidey unable to stand up.Then Samson wake up from the last shot received from Hulk and saved our loved wall-crawler, but finally Hulk gained the upper hand, K.O. Samson, and with a handclap he leaved Spidey so stunned and hurted the only way to stop him was trying to reach Banner, talking to him and saying him to do the right thing, and the virus was wiped out from Banner's mind and body.

Different fight but same point, without the strategy its only a matter of time before spiderman loses, but in this technique he uses the time for himself to his own advantage.

Spiderman would fail where others have failed, and his strength is only godd for stunning the hulk at early stages, though, believe it or not he has held him in a arm lock, due on basic leverage.

He has to go all out in this match, but if his strategy ensues, it kills the hulk, so I"m not sure how he'd go by it.

CorderaMitchell
what are you ten?

lay off the fans brotha, they didn't do anything to you stick out tongue

willRules
If Spidey knows the Hulks weakness and is quick enough he has a chance...........

The MISTER
These are my two favorites for sure so I'm gonna play both sides of the field.

If Spider-man has already planned an attack that uses brains over brawn and it involves using his unique skills to administer then I think he could kill the Hulk. The only reason that I say that is because I've always believed that a Spider-man out for the kill has waaaay more options at his disposal than the compassionate friendly neighborhood version.

But he had better have a damn good trick up his sleeve because I don't think he could do it with anything I've seen in the comics. And since there's no prep time in this fight I'd say it's only a matter of time before he is forced to run for his life or be smashed.

If anyone could kill the hulk with a unique attack then I'd give it to the brains of Marvel and Spidey's one of them.

But without prep-time HULK SMASH BUG-MAN!!! smokin'

CorderaMitchell
Yea, basically, but he has done the aformentioned plan before, thats how he is ensured of success, making it viable in every confrontation, from here on out.

who?-kid
I really don't think that SM can defeat Hulk, prep-time or no preptime.

And concerning the "reversing of the gamma"-effect : that's just a theory of Peter Parker, nothing more. He's smart, sure, but he's not Reed Richards. It's not because that trick worked against Digger (third rate Hulk) that it would have the same effect on Hulk.

Those kinds of things have been tried in the past, and it didn't work very well. For all we know, it would make Hulk only angrier and stronger.

I can see Spider-Man beating Grey Hulk, but not any other (Professor, Savage, Mindless, Banner Hulk...), because no matter what you do to Hulk, in 95 % of the cases Hulk just keeps coming and coming !!.

Like SM said one time while he was fighting the Hulk :"Hulk is stubborn, he'll continue until one of us is dead."

CorderaMitchell
Nono, this has been done and works, sorry about not clearing that up, the character lost his gamma effect and it was fatal.

Spiey isn't going to "beat up" the hulk, he is using the persona of the hulk caused by the reaction, and reversing it, but it would possibly be fatal, I need the comic to accurately explain par to par, but he lost by emotional and mental means mostly, you've proably seen him many times, go back because of an overwhelming sadness, basically he keeps the aggression in tune, but wears him down, with constant " ropes" on his mind, its really deep to explain, and its hard to use and understandable to see why he wouldn't win.

Thiis isn't theory, it HAS been done, and works, the question is , how effective of a chance does he have of pulling it off?

who?-kid
Hmm, are you talking about the one time SM and dr. Samson were fighting Hulk, and SM used some mind tricks to beat Hulk ?

CorderaMitchell
I really need to find the book, but that was a similar example, and one where he fought alone, I'm in no means saying this is easy, it could take hours, or days to do.

jinzin
I understand that, but the whole strategy ensues spiderman knowing about gamma power, and such, making this not viable, we're not talking about directly fighting, that would be painfully absurd.
he's wearing him out mentally and physically taking full use of his schizophrenia, and making his usual nature much less effective, he is the master of duck and weave, if wolverine can dodge him so can spiderman.

spiderman can only dodge him for a short amount of time and has proven this on occasion after occasion...how will spiderman negate the gamma effect?........seriously how would he wear hulk down? how?

jinzin
Originally posted by The MISTER
These are my two favorites for sure so I'm gonna play both sides of the field.

If Spider-man has already planned an attack that uses brains over brawn and it involves using his unique skills to administer then I think he could kill the Hulk. The only reason that I say that is because I've always believed that a Spider-man out for the kill has waaaay more options at his disposal than the compassionate friendly neighborhood version.

But he had better have a damn good trick up his sleeve because I don't think he could do it with anything I've seen in the comics. And since there's no prep time in this fight I'd say it's only a matter of time before he is forced to run for his life or be smashed.

If anyone could kill the hulk with a unique attack then I'd give it to the brains of Marvel and Spidey's one of them.

But without prep-time HULK SMASH BUG-MAN!!! smokin'

in the most recent edition of last hero standing...spiderman was stripped of his emotional barriers..he no longer cared to hold back.....he still can't kill daredevil or the hulk...in fact hulk KOed him in one hit.....

CorderaMitchell
this is stupid, wolverine cant fare any better against the hulk or daredevil then.

but spidey ripped venom one, a much greater threat than DD, or titania, who would eat this for breakfast.
i told you it was something to do with his schizophrenia, but I really have to find that comic, give me a sec.

jinzin
you realy do need to find that comic...

anyways...wolverine has faired better against the hulk and daredevil...get over it....

secondly...when if ever has peter parker EVER gotten the best of venom without the help of flames, sonics, or other superheroes?

CorderaMitchell
No he hasn't can wolverine beat titania, this is dumb, you think wolverine can beat iron man don't ya.

jinzin
no i don't ...stop ASS uming things you dolt...

jinzin
No he hasn't

yes he has...he's secured several victories over hulk and almost killed him twice..had him at his mercy three times...spiderman has ONE good feat against hulk...THAT's it...even then we don't even have an issue number for reference for this "feat" yet.....

the only real battle between wolverine and dd that didn't have outside factors interfereing ended when dd was caught in a full nelson...at the hands of wolverine...has wolverine ever been KOed by dd? has wolverine ever been immobilized by dd's billy club? as wolverine ever been smacked by dd with one arm tied behin his back?.....NO...but a certain neighborhood wall crawler has...

CorderaMitchell
Hey i never said you did, stop stealing my phrase

funny how wolverine can feel the hits from daredevil, but not namor or spidey. its because you religiously use shitty crossovers where spidy gets a handicap, if spidy can beat titania, then he can beat dd and wolverine.

jinzin
Hey i never said you did, stop stealing my phrase

funny how wolverine can feel the hits from daredevil, but not namor or spidey. its because you religiously use shitty crossovers where spidy gets a handicap, if spidy can beat titania, then he can beat dd and wolverine.

no you implied it and you know you did...don't act like you didn't....

are you reffering to the chop to his throat? yeah one of the most vital points on his body got hit when wolverine wasn't even prepared for it and that's a solid feat...that's a bit different than trying to pound away at his adamantium skull which is what namor and spidey try to do ti him...it obviously doesn't work...

and no..obviously..spiderman can't...he's proven to be incapible of it..well maybe daredevil..wolverine's another story though...

CorderaMitchell
I asked you, you ASS umed it like you always do.

I already said he doesn't have to hit the skeleton, imagine how the writing makes wolverine get hit there, I already talked about all of this and no you realize it, good boy.

jinzin
there's a huge diff in hitting a wolverine who isn't ready in a volnerable spot and trying to hit a berserker wolvie that's trying to gut you and outfight you with his healing factor kicked up..which is what happens when he fights....

and you implied you didn't ask...and you know it....or am I giving you too much credit?

CorderaMitchell
I asked, let it go, wolverine can simply be nailed in the abdomen and swung around and around, beserk wolverine isn't anything for the adult parker to worry about, after he's fought venom.

Yes you are giving me too much credit, you did all the assuming upon yourself. Good boy smile

RagnaViper
Well isn't this a strange little contest.

An arachnid versus a steroid abusing nerd.

I vote for the former. Nerds always run at the sight of those eight legged bastards. smile

CorderaMitchell
The wisest man ever, a man of few words but wise........

The toghest men are scared by spiders.

RagnaViper
The wisest man ever, a man of few words but wise........

The toghest men are scared by spiders.

Hey, I'd use more words but the kind robots despise word overusage. You can't be caught off guard by those artificial emos.

CorderaMitchell
True is true, check out this crazy fanboy spazzing in the wolverine vs. spidey thread, and check out bats versus spidey, and check out big evil on the best debators thread, its hilarous, and big evil used the same avvy as you post your opinon, now.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL

Prof doesn't have the influence of Savage Hulk. He isn't a merger, he's another personality entirely. He has the psychic failsafe that prevents him from turning into Savage Hulk, making him Savage Banner instead. When Savage Hulk is present in an incarnation, he suppresses all other personalities. Green doesn't necessarily mean Savage Hulk. There are hundreds of personalities, most of which are green.

What's this "weakness" Spiderman knows about?

CorderaMitchell
Its not necessarily a weakness, more of a side effect of hulks schizophrenia, I'm not debating a win, as much as him pulling it off. Since most fight him head on.

Zenoside
After reading all this, Im starting to doubt Jinzin's credibility.

jinzin
I asked, let it go, wolverine can simply be nailed in the abdomen and swung around and around, beserk wolverine isn't anything for the adult parker to worry about, after he's fought venom.

Yes you are giving me too much credit, you did all the assuming upon yourself. Good boy smile

you're ridiulous...you implied..you know you did...and you talk to me about denial....

I'm sure a shot to the stomach will work..I mean it hasn't worked for hulk but spidey's stronger than hulk right?!!?! eek!

CorderaMitchell
Assumed, get over it, people don't back me up for no reason.

jinzin
Originally posted by Zenoside
After reading all this, Im starting to doubt Jinzin's credibility.

based on what? it's not exactly like cordera's been able to produce an issue number or even HOW this reversing the gamma effect would work...

CorderaMitchell
The issue number many people have given how it would happen and when, hulk is schizophrenic, and can change back from mental upsets, stop trying to disagree with me on every level.

jinzin
NO ONE'S GIVEN THE ISSUE NUMBER! NOBODY! if they did tell me then...

"stop trying to disagree with me on every level"

I don't know if you've realized...we're on a debating forum...confused

CorderaMitchell
No you get petty, to everything off topic, you like to win more its all good.

i have nipples. smile

jinzin
everything off topic? I'm not the one who's constantly bringing up wolvie vs. spiderman into things.....laughing out loud

petty? spiderman's gotten his ass beat multiple times by hulk....and it usually ends after hulk land one sufficient hit....one blow and it's over...you say spiderman has a chance..that's all well and good...EVERY hero has a chance....but you say that there has been given an issue number when one hasn't been I ask you for it and you just say it's been given...I ask you for it again and you respond by saying I talk about off topic things....on top of that you haven't even given the details of how spiderman will negate the gamma effect....just that he will through hulk's schitsofrenia....without further explaination...all I have to say is: WTF?

CorderaMitchell
You bring wolverine and spiderman into everything because you cant get anywhere else otherwise, its your defense mechanism

Until you came a good discussion erupted, but you just like to get petty.

spiderman has held his own agaisnt the hulk, like wolverine, and you never seem to do the brainwork to get to a conclusion, try it sometime.

I explained it you just dont want to hear it. Whats your point??

jinzin
i hear it...all I've asked for is an issue number...I still don't see one..... when spiderman's almost KILLED hulk not once not twice but THREE FREAKIN TIMES! then you may have a point... and no you keep bringing up spidey vs. wolvie roll eyes (sarcastic) multiple times...

you've really explained nothing.....it's like me saying...."wolverine could beat hulk because he knows how to reverse the gamma effect...shifty"

how?

"he would mess with hulks emotions cause hulks a skitzo"

okay...but how? people have tried to literally take over hulks mind and it doesn't work because of his numerous mental defenses...

"he would! I've already explained this! wolverine woulk kick spiderman's ass!"

confused i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

"bull! wolverine's held his own against hulk!"

when?

"i don't have the issue number I need to find it"

okay...i'll wait....

"I don't need the issue number! cause it's a fact!"

okay...i'm not debating this...just...when did it happen?

"someone already gave the issue number!"

ummmm no they haven't....

"you're not listening to my posts!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
I guess Spiderman is Doc Sampson now. How would he take advantage of Hulk's multiple personality disorder?

jinzin
that's exactly what I've been asking for like 4 days now... confused

CorderaMitchell
i hear it...all I've asked for is an issue number...I still don't see one..... when spiderman's almost KILLED hulk not once not twice but THREE FREAKIN TIMES! then you may have a point... and no you keep bringing up spidey vs. wolvie roll eyes (sarcastic) multiple times...

you've really explained nothing.....it's like me saying...."wolverine could beat hulk because he knows how to reverse the gamma effect...shifty"

how?

okay...but how? people have tried to literally take over hulks mind and it doesn't work because of his numerous mental defenses...

confused i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

when?

okay...i'll wait....

roll eyes (sarcastic)
No you pick and choose what you want to hear, and use what suits your own tastes with your own bias, its like saying that a book lists a dog is a feline, but you believe it.

I don't have the issue number I already said this, its in tangled web or something, other people have heard of the issue, I know not the number, if you weren't debating this you wouldn't deny it.

Hulk is mentally unstable, he trasforms at times from nonviolent situations, stress and such, it would overbear this until the reverse happens.

Its not if he will beat him up as much as how likely it can be pulled offf.

ZephroCarnelian
Spidey's great at winding people up and taking advantage of their mistakes....

But it wouldn't matter a jot against Hulk really....

They could fight for days and the first one to drop dead from exhaustion would still be Spidey - even if Hulk was doing all the work.... big grin

jinzin
"No you pick and choose what you want to hear, and use what suits your own tastes with your own bias, its like saying that a book lists a dog is a feline, but you believe it."

no it's not...it's like saying wolvie can beat spidey and give hulk a great run for his money because he's done it time after time after time.......that's not picking and choosing....please use examples from my arguments to reiderate your point...you may be conveying your idea in terms tat don't coorelate with the point you're trying to get accross...

<<<-I don't have the issue number I already said this, its in tangled web or something, other people have heard of the issue, I know not the number, if you weren't debating this you wouldn't deny it.->>>>

I'm not going to deny it until I know what issue people are talking about...like I said I've read 6 or7 hulk spidey fights...but that doesn't mean i've read them all...I just want to make sure before I concent or disagree with you.....you're being very vague on how spidey could win this....why should I just agree...?

Hulk is mentally unstable, he trasforms at times from nonviolent situations, stress and such, it would overbear this until the reverse happens.

again...how exactly would spidey use it to his advantage? how would he take advantage of it? it's so vague that by the sounds of things jubilee could take him...

CorderaMitchell
He's not going on for days, which he can do, its a specific exploitation like kryptonite.

jinzin
except no one has ever capitolized on it...hmmm maybe it's cause it's not possible....!

CorderaMitchell
It was done once, and hulk has changed back before by non violent means, is this not true??

jinzin
yes he has......the means of which spiderman doesn't have...spiderman doesn't carry around glowing fists...harmless animals...or little girls....

hulk however DOES kick spiderman's ass all the time....do the math...

jinzin
amd none of those means have anything to do with hims being a stitzo....so once again....how would spidey capitalize on the "weakness" you keep speaking about?

ZephroCarnelian
hulk however DOES kick spiderman's ass all the time....do the math...

lol! big grin

CorderaMitchell
Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??

Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway.

Use that girl as a shield I say. smile

ZephroCarnelian
So what prep does he have then?

It's too bloody late for me to read through all four pages lol! Someone sum it up for me.

What does Spidey have to help him?

jinzin
"Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??"

when who doesn't have what? this doesn't even make sense....my point...if spidey couldn't beat hulk outright by using his stitzophrenia against him from the half a dozen times before how is spiderman gonna do it now.....how is spidey gonna capitalize on him being a schitzo period?

"Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway."

since when?

"Use that girl as a shield I say. "

so do you admit that spiderman can't capitalize on this phantom "weakness" of the hulk's than?

CorderaMitchell
Just read its funky to explain, I never said how effective it was, just debating the effectiveness, some people want to argue.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
So what prep does he have then?

It's too bloody late for me to read through all four pages lol! Someone sum it up for me.

What does Spidey have to help him?

LMAO Ask jinzin. laughing

jinzin
it's all pretty much summed up right here..just swith the names spiderman and wolvie around and you pretty much have the argument thus far...

i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

when?

okay...i'll wait....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
"Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??"

when who doesn't have what? this doesn't even make sense....my point...if spidey couldn't beat hulk outright by using his stitzophrenia against him from the half a dozen times before how is spiderman gonna do it now.....how is spidey gonna capitalize on him being a schitzo period?

"Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway."

since when?

"Use that girl as a shield I say. "

so do you admite that spiderman can't capitalize on this phantom "weakness" of the hulk's than?

Not a weakness, a byproduct, and a minute one, I never said how effective it was, and Spidey never has used this before, its a new one, you are arguing for its own sake, go away. smile

ZephroCarnelian
I can't be arsed lol! big grin

I'm just gonna stick with this:

Unless Spidey bribes Reed to give him an anti-gammaray-matron-imijig - Parker's screwed.

This is The Hulk, we're talking about lol.

Prep or no prep.

CorderaMitchell
it's all pretty much summed up right here..just swith the names spiderman and wolvie around and you pretty much have the argument thus far...

i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

when?

okay...i'll wait....

Switch this with bias, and the everything that I want to happen can happen and it will be just right. wink

ZephroCarnelian
lol! You guys are tired! You need sleeeeeppp..... big grin

CorderaMitchell
maybe, maybe.

jinzin
lol! You guys are tired! You need sleeeeeppp..... big grin

the man speaks the truth!

ZephroCarnelian
Verily!!!

It's 2:33 in the morning here!!! big grin

I should be practicing what I preach!!!

CorderaMitchell
That I agree upon, goodnight.

jinzin
if it's something that can be exploited like superman to kryptonite (your comparison by the way) it's a freakin weakness nuff said...and you implied it's effectiveness by thinking it could allow spiderman to beat the hulk...you say it's a new one...but you alo mentioned that the issue in question was from tangled web, web of spiderman maybe? spiderman hasn't fought the hulk in any recent sm issues that I'm aware of....

speaking of which give me the issue number!
oh yeah....you still haven't quite made it clear how spidey will exploit this....

jinzin
verily? who are you...thor?

lol..

CorderaMitchell
where was this comparison, it has happened, you'll have to search the issue number, but the facts were said here, it would kill him, and it was on a similar gamma character, were'nt you listening.

I said wear him down, why can you not hear, go to sleep.

jinzin
He's not going on for days, which he can do, its a specific exploitation like kryptonite.

right here...wink

jinzin
hulk can't tire...and only gets angrier in a fight that drags on...his strength and endurance eminate from a pocket demension...he won't be "worn down" roll eyes (sarcastic)

a similar gamma character? are you reffering to doc somson? do you even know anything about doc samson that you wouldn't be able to get off some bio on a website?

CorderaMitchell
I never said dock samson, and I already said the mind, do you know anything of characters besides crap writing.

Dock Samson has helped hulk many times throughout his variations, theres a piece there.

Cosmic Cube
hulk can't tire...and only gets angrier in a fight that drags on...his strength and endurance eminate from a pocket demension...he won't be "worn down" roll eyes (sarcastic)
Glad to see someone recognises this.

CorderaMitchell
Did I not say this, that he can't tire or doesn't have to eat sleep, etc. everyone knows this, its based on an issue where the reversing would be fatal, if you need the issue number to believe it, look in tangled web or something, i'm not at the library now.

jinzin
why do you want me to buy a comic to prove or disporve YOUR thesis? you made the thread....back it up.....

lol

the reversing would be fatal...fine...how would the reversing begin? just answer the damned question already...

Cosmic Cube
why do you want me to buy a comic to prove or disporve YOUR thesis? you made the thread....back it up.....

lol

the reversing would be fatal...fine...how would the reversing begin? just answer the damned question already...

Anyone here watch the NBA finals? How about those Spurs?

CorderaMitchell
I never said buy but if i said the issue number it wouldn't matter.

Hulk has shown to have mental instability and his wearing down by persistentcy (not meant to aggravate, that would be fruitles) the tension in the mind would reverse the effect, but kill him.

Thats the roughness of it, i will search for it tommorrow, my friend.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Anyone here watch the NBA finals? How about those Spurs?

How about them. smile

Cosmic Cube
How about them. smile

lol. I need to go to bed.

CorderaMitchell
sorry i will search better tomorrow

jinzin
I never said buy but if i said the issue number it wouldn't matter.

Hulk has shown to have mental instability and his wearing down by persistentcy (not meant to aggravate, that would be fruitles) the tension in the mind would reverse the effect, but kill him.

Thats the roughness of it, i will search for it tommorrow, my friend.

the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.....his mental tension will last for days and days and days.....spiderman however...won't...

sorry cc I don't follow basketball...

CorderaMitchell
This is the point let me look tomorrow, the strategy if executed is fatal, thats a fact, and i'll leave it there.

jinzin
it's not a fact until it's proven....hulks not dead...hence it isn't proven...

Cosmic Cube
the madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.....his mental tension will last for days and days and days.....spiderman however...won't...

sorry cc I don't follow basketball...

lmao laughing

That's just fine.

Cosmic Cube

What is this fatal strategy?

CorderaMitchell

It wasn't used on the hulk, do you like arguing in circles, or just arguing against me. evil face

ZephroCarnelian

Killing him.

big grin

CorderaMitchell
seriously i'll get on this tomorrow, it was already mentioned by cap, no need posting as it isn't going anywhere, i don''t see why this obviously wrong thread was brought back up, lol.

Cosmic Cube
Killing him.

big grin

Wow. That's true. confused

If Spiderman killed him, he'd be dead for sure..

ZephroCarnelian
But he'd have to kill him till he's dead.

Or he'd still be alive..... blink

CorderaMitchell
sexy huh.

jinzin

I'm still wondering.

Cosmic Cube
But he'd have to kill him till he's dead.

Or he'd still be alive..... blink

Precisely. But, I mean, if he kills him, he'll be dead, as in 'not alive'. If he isn't dead, Spiderman didn't kill him, because if Spiderman kills him, he'll be dead, without a doubt.

jinzin
Wow. That's true. confused

If Spiderman killed him, he'd be dead for sure..

laughing out loud can't argue with that!

CorderaMitchell
but they come back, and it wasn't on the hulk, I'm sorry if it came out that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.