warped tour contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fakejosh
pretty sweet deal, fuse is having a warped tour contest, the band with the most votes gets extra set time on tour, plus they're giving away ipod shuffles every week... yippi kai yay!

SlipknoT
This Years Warped Tour is Beyond Shit.

sk8stuff09
i went to warped tour this year it wasnt that bad....i liked the older ones better though, less gay bands like My Chemical Romance and other emo poser crap....there was some cool original punk bands like the Unseen and Offspring....

SlipknoT
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
and other emo poser crap.... You have a Senses Fail Avatar confused

fakejosh
i agree, the warped tour lineup has grown on me this year... anyway, the site i found the contest on is at fuse.tv/contests so you can all vote.

StinkFist462
im only going for Transplants

RedAlertv2
im goin for the Transplants, Avenged Sevenfold, Offspring, and quite a few others

sk8stuff09
senses fail isnt emo, they have alot of hardcore, punk, and some metal influences

sk8stuff09
no miffed

WAF3001
I love Warped Tour and a lot of th bands that you all won't like.
i.e. My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Story of the Year, Motion City Soundtrack, Senses Fail, Simple Plan, Avenged Sevenfold, Starting Line, Hawthorne Hights. Now bash everyone of those bands!

SlipknoT
...Simply because they suck

WAF3001
everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You have a Senses Fail Avatar confused

I downloaded "Buried A Lie". Just more *****-rock for the masses. They're hilarious...

WAF3001
I love Senses Fail and recently bought they're newest cd.

Cinemaddiction
Not my cup of tea. If I had the do-re-mi, I'd be at the "Sounds of the Underground" tour.

sk8stuff09
who cares, just listen to whoever you want...

WAF3001
HERE HERE

fakejosh
yeah, sense fail is pretty darn cool...they are surely on my list to receive a vote from me... whats your favorite track on that record?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.