Phoenix vs Decreator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
DISCUSS

GalacticStorm
No need. Youre new so i'll excuse the creation of this thread. Have a browse through the first ten pages of these forums, check out the phoenix threads and you'll find out for yourself.

Ethereal
i just want to see everyone's opinion.

supremthor
decreator wins

supremthor
evil face evil face

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
No need. Youre new so i'll excuse the creation of this thread. Have a browse through the first ten pages of these forums, check out the phoenix threads and you'll find out for yourself. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Ignoring GS, who is Decreator?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ignoring GS, who is Decreator? God creates, the Decreator destroys.

There's a nice little thing of him in Doom Patrol #30, if you're up that way, if not...

I'd give you a bio, but I can't find one...

batdude123
"The Decreator went by a number of names, such as the Antigod, the Unmaker, the Eye of Horus to the Egyptians, and the Eye of Shiva to Hindus. It is the equal, opposite, and shadow of God created when God uttered "Let There Be Light!", making it the first shadow and the first instance of darkness in the world. It initially appeared as a giant, bloodshot eye in the sky. When it appears it makes the sky around break into pieces and the stars surrounding it blink out. It starts decreating slowly, first words, then books, then shelves, then libraries, etc. It was believed to be unstoppable and it possibly is, but it is possible to slow it down long enough for no one to notice what was going on."

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
"The Decreator went by a number of names, such as the Antigod, the Unmaker, the Eye of Horus to the Egyptians, and the Eye of Shiva to Hindus. It is the equal, opposite, and shadow of God created when God uttered "Let There Be Light!", making it the first shadow and the first instance of darkness in the world. It initially appeared as a giant, bloodshot eye in the sky. When it appears it makes the sky around break into pieces and the stars surrounding it blink out. It starts decreating slowly, first words, then books, then shelves, then libraries, etc. It was believed to be unstoppable and it possibly is, but it is possible to slow it down long enough for no one to notice what was going on."
' ....................fear Sounds like Phoenix is screwed.

Terryc250
phoenix ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.