Any Pets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
Tell me about your pets! I have a fish named Rozul and two rabbits named fluffy and cuddles.

PVS
we have a pet thread smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4228190#post4228190

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PVS
we have a pet thread smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4228190#post4228190 You basically said what I was going to say just Alot Nicer...

Raven Guardia
yes, I do have pets. I have a long Dachshund named Otis. My neighbors brother works for the PA Pets, and he had my Neighbor watch him one day, when my family saw Otis we loved him right away, he was so cute! so we ended up adopting Otis and now he is ours.

I also Have a Sable Ferret.His name is Bandit. he is so playful and cute. My mom and I were at a street fair and we saw a man with a ferret and asked where he got it, he told us and we ended up talking my dad into letting us get one! but they are expensive

and two years ago for my B-day I wanted a Kitten, so my mom Got me an all black female cat with just alittle white on her tummy, so I named her Oreo.

dante2
1 dog

PINBALL
Andy you make the most pointless and stupid threads stop it

KidRock
Originally posted by dante2
1 dog

ChickinMeat
a 3-legged cat called jack, hes a sweetheart

SlipknoT
1 Ball Python
1 Red Tailed Boa
2 Red Eared Sliders
1 Sulcata Tortoise
1 American Toad
1 Bull Snake (somewhere in the house)

BasketCase
I have 1 chihuahua

rodeoangel
I have a beagle/poodle ((dog)) named Fudge

A rabbit named Snuggles

and 2 fish named Double D and Fury.

Imperial_Samura
I have some pets, sadly they live with my parents while I am at Uni, but my latest additions are two Hermit Crabs (I can keep them in my flat with out it annoying land lords/room mates)

PVS
i have a one-eyed trouser snake smile

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PVS
i have a one-eyed trouser snake smile What happened to the other eye?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS
i have a one-eyed trouser snake smile

Nothing scarier then discovering an enraged one of them has crawled into your bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.