What kinda books are you intrested in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
Mystery,love,Fiction,action? What kind are you intrested in?

ZoSo
Several types and type-hybrids:
-Fiction/Action
-Science-Fiction/Fantasy/Action
-Historical Fiction
-Biographical
-Et cetera....

Dizzle
Fantasy, SciFi, Mystery
Anything that I find especially clever.

Oh, and Led Zeppelin's 4th album doesn't actually have a title. Each member has a symbol, Jimmy Page's looked like the word Zoso, hence the misconception. The Z is actually a 7 and a sideways 6, the underline is an F. The oso is two circles with their centers connected by a line and an S put between them.

The moral of the story is, ZEPPELIN RULES!!!

Coldfire
Science-Fiction, fantasy, mystery, suspense, romance yes Pretty much anything that catches my interest at the time....

Maylien
I love fantasy, horror, action and mystery books

vaya_the_elf
Mainly fantasy/adventure books

Also I Like historical novels sometimes.

MasterWizard
Originally posted by Dizzle

The moral of the story is, ZEPPELIN RULES!!!

True that.

I like to read Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery, etc. All books along those lines.

Lord-of-Dreams
Fantasy/classics (I put them in their own catigory... catcher in the rye, tom sawyer, so on...) and Terry Pratchette (again, a category on his own, baby!! Pumpaction pimp, that guy!! lol)
Any good reads in the mystery isle? I like them, but I haven't heard of any good stuff in quite a while.
Oh, and I'de like to add that Davinchi's Code sucked. If you hevn't read it, don't read it. If you have... I'm so sorry for you... If you're reading it, stop. Stop right now STOP!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.