Phoenix Force vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Phoenix Force at Full Power

VS

Thanos w/ the Infinity Gauntlet

Who wins?

Ethereal
After careful review of the references concerning the phoenix force in past threads; as well as reading comics/novels etc. I must say Thanos wielding the infinity gauntlet will make phoenix taste sweet oblivion.

Dizzle
Don't... God dammit, use the search. You're gonna get the "Phoenix=GodOMFG!!!11" fire started again.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ethereal
After careful review of the references concerning the phoenix force in past threads; as well as reading comics/novels etc. I must say Thanos wielding the infinity gauntlet will make phoenix taste sweet oblivion.

Well i suggest you review those threads again cos you're gravely mistaken. Happy reading

Ethereal
damn.. nobody in this forum can catch hl boarding sarcasm?

kgkg
Not again it's been done and people be nice wtf

wxyz
Bump.

MrMind
15 years later

has things changed?

GalacticStorm
Memories lol. But no point splitting the discussion guys. This topic is already covered in the current Infinity Gauntlet thread.

lawest9
Thanos.

Philosophía
Mr Master is probably registering 15 socks as we speak.

BruceSkywalker
thanos makes the phoenix force his biatch

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thanos makes the phoenix force his biatch

IGs got more consistent high showings as its a tool that gives any user easy access to the full scope of its abilities. Said abilities being virtual omnipotence within a reality.

But when youre dealing with entities that manipulate the atomic structure of entire realities and casually destroy them with a thought, we're talking a whole different level of power.

Dont get caught up on in universe fisticuffs, when one of many Phoenixes that the Force empowers has said universe in the palm of her hand like its nothing wink

victreebelvictr
Easily Thanos.

Insane Titan
Thanos shitstomps.

BrolyBlack
The OP was rightfully banned for this spite thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.