Would you want to be Spinderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
Would you want the resonsiblity of spiderman?

LLG
No, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would like to have his power temporarily though.

NoFate007
Responsibilities...no

Powers....yes.

Spideys Sister
It'd be fun I guess. But going back and forth from me to a superhero would kill me.

hotsauce6548
Spinderman or Spiderman?

vaya_the_elf
I would not mind being spiderman, but I would like to be female version.

Max Spidey 24
I would only want his powers.

Doc Ock
Depends.

What are Spinderman's powers???

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Depends.

What are Spinderman's powers???

Spinderman Spinderman does whatever a Spinder can I suppose

Doc Ock
Ok.

So what is a spinder then???

Mainstream
don't know

Doc Ock
You don't know?????

Find out.........or I'll peel the flesh off your bones *tentacle snap*

doctorstrongbad
Are they going to close this because he spelled spider-man wrong? Yes I would love to be Spider-man. I have had a lot of problems in my life so it would be cool to have at least one thing to be proud of.. super powers.

Gotenks13
sure he has responsibilities but he manages
so yeah i think it would be great

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You don't know?????

Find out.........or I'll peel the flesh off your bones *tentacle snap*

in that case I'll find out.

Nevermind
I'd love to take on the powers and I'd love the responsibility too, because it comes with the character. Having to run out of a meeting or something because a dude made out of sand is attacking the city!

spencerspider
responsibility? what the heck is that? powers man powers. I wouldn't care if someone was attackng the city im just still swinging.

munkiesarus
Blessed with a bite of a radioactive spider...

Knowing me, I'd probably develop an allergic reaction.

And if we follow movie verse, on account of I'm not smart enough to make webbing, I'd have these awesome pecs and biceps and all those good things. But then I'd want comic verse Gwen Stacy...cuz Kirsten Dunst is ugly.

Sure why not. Don't expect me to save anybody, though.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by andylc716
Would you want the resonsiblity of spiderman?

Just the powers....That would be nice.
smile

Next Venom_girl
Rather be Venom. More power. Less responsibility. evil face

Doc Ock
And a fetish for brain eating wink

Freaky Zeeky
I prefer Carnage or Dr.Oct but Vemon is good too.
smile

Next Venom_girl
Or Chocolate. We need chocolate to survive. stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Or Chocolate. We need chocolate to survive. stick out tongue

yes

JediMasterLuke5
I would like to have Spidermans powers if I couldnt have Supermans powers

Freaky Zeeky
aye!

doctorstrongbad
Okay why are we talking about super-jerk in a spider-man forum? I would love to have Spider-man's powers in real life. With super bad guys to worry about life would be very sweet.

Stevie
If Spinder-Man's a superhero, than I'd give it a try.

Spideys Sister
Does Spinderman have a cute girl partner?Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I would not mind being spiderman, but I would like to be female version. yes

Herr Logan
Originally posted by NoFate007
Responsibilities...no

Powers....yes.

Then go ahead and kiss your beloved uncle goodbye. Have you learned nothing from your studies??

spencerspider
the hell with what he said im havin fun and mayebe rob a bank or 2 and then have eniough money to live for a while see ill be fine lol

bballplayer123
lol we have a 13 year old criminal mastermind haha but me I would like to have spidermans powers but i would also have to be smart like him so I could use them best and the responsibility would be ok I think but it would still suck at times

bballplayer123
Excuse the bad grammar

doctorstrongbad
Well If your life has already been bad then having some cool powers would be a plus. If your life has been really easy then losing your parents and your uncle would be very hard on you.

bballplayer123
Thats very true.

Mr Venom
I would not like to be Spidey, but I would like likt to be Venom smile

DBZ MAN
i would luv to be spidey and have his responsibilties. i never said i would do a good job doing so tho but i would'nt kill.

CorderaMitchell
Spidey or Carnage.

Arahan
Here are so many SF Fans around. Why arent guys like you in Germany. Hard to find worthy opponents...

Spider-Mans powers? That would be great. Swing around, lift cars, stick on walls. Responsebility? Well why not, I love stress smile

Scarletspider36
I have no uncle being a superhero would be cool but i'd prefer 2be a guy who just happens to have super powers like donald trump
Bruce Wayne your Fired

b-dan
no id like to be venom

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by b-dan
no id like to be venom

you would have to be vnoem ... hehe Wow sometimes I make myself laugh.

OmegaRedTooth
i am spiderman... and i liked it when i had venom (other than the horrible things i did to the rhino)

Saberstylemasta
Well it wouldn't be too hard. He pulls his punches, but I defenately wouldn't. With his powers, I'd probablly be evil.....Mwhahahaha.

CandyBarr199
YES definetly! I could handle it exceptionally well course I would do a few different things then what peter parker did!

CandyBarr199
if I got everything that spiderman had right now I would do it!!!

venomkill112
I'm spidey's #1 fan so i guess i would have 2 say yes! duh. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NoFate007
Responsibilities...no

Powers....yes.

same here.

The King of All
I'd happily take both the powers and the responsibility

Spiderman_RJ

spencerspider
lol i wouldnt for anything i have a happy life and i dont need to fight crime

DBZ MAN
i would swing by girls and impress them with my spidey powers. i would swing past jessica alba and stuff lol. love Happy Dance

Shazman
Yes.. even responsibilty

scorpionlord
I think you guys would be anyone but yourselfs. laughing

brice7
I love to have spideys powers but be a villain, that way I can just do wot I want.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by brice7
I love to have spideys powers but be a villain, that way I can just do wot I want.
and this is why the great lord intended that humans do not have super powers raver

doctorstrongbad
I would love to be spider-man, as long as their were no super bad guys like Doc Ock or the lizard. Thats another story.

DBZ MAN
i duno i would still prob wanna do it, fightin a villian in front of people goin "wow look daddy it's spider-man" and all the girls goin "oh my god, take me, take me!" Heck,just by watchin me in action against sum1 like doc ock i would give comic nerds orgasims.

jplatinum
I would want his powers, just not be him.
I would want to be me with his powers.

No offense, but he is stupid, he doesn't realize that if he could train hard for at least 1 hour everyday, he could push his strength,speed,power,reflexes,agility, and durability to near insane levels.

I exercise intensely everyday day and I do plyometrics, bodyweight exercises, handstand pushups, and power exercises that boost both speed and strenght=power in short burst like punches/kicks/lifting something really fast.

I would use every training technique that I know to take his abilities 100 x what they currently are.

Imagine spiderman doing handstand pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing plyometric pushups with 5 tons on his back, doing one arm pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing dips with 5 tons hanging from him, doing one leg calf-raises with 5 tons on his shoulders, doing some martial-arts training/boxing training, doing wind sprints with 1 ton strapped to him.

Imagine him doing this for at least 1 hour at least 3 days a week.
He has the free time.

Imagine him appying martial-arts principles to his punches when he faces a supertough villain like venom or juggernaut or hulk.

"POWWWWWWWW!" he knocks the hell out of them in one punch.
He would definintly give a better more confident don't ****-with me- I'm-spiderman-type fight.

Basically, he'd be on the top elite level.
He'd be a god.
Just imagine.

jplatinum
Hey doc strong bad,

Read my above post, if you had spiderman's powers and trained simular to the above, doc ock/venom/lizard/just about anybody woul be a mere ant compared to you.
WE all know spiders kill one ant with the simplest of ease.

Just imagine, dude.

You'd basically be on a dbz type level(back during the latter frizea saga/with no flying abilities/and with no shooting fireballs, but you'd still be near that level).

That would be an interesting spiderman comic.

Watch him go toe-to-toe with thing villians/superman villains/thor villains/hulk villains/and at least look cooler doing it.

Instead of flippin' around and harmlessly having his punches bounce off them, he'd be more confident in his powers and he'd be knocking mo'fo's through building and stuff.

That's cool.

Spideys Sister
Who doesn't want to stick to a wall?

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by jplatinum
I would want his powers, just not be him.
I would want to be me with his powers.

No offense, but he is stupid, he doesn't realize that if he could train hard for at least 1 hour everyday, he could push his strength,speed,power,reflexes,agility, and durability to near insane levels.

I exercise intensely everyday day and I do plyometrics, bodyweight exercises, handstand pushups, and power exercises that boost both speed and strenght=power in short burst like punches/kicks/lifting something really fast.

I would use every training technique that I know to take his abilities 100 x what they currently are.

Imagine spiderman doing handstand pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing plyometric pushups with 5 tons on his back, doing one arm pushups with 1 ton strapped to him, doing dips with 5 tons hanging from him, doing one leg calf-raises with 5 tons on his shoulders, doing some martial-arts training/boxing training, doing wind sprints with 1 ton strapped to him.

Imagine him doing this for at least 1 hour at least 3 days a week.
He has the free time.

Imagine him appying martial-arts principles to his punches when he faces a supertough villain like venom or juggernaut or hulk.

"POWWWWWWWW!" he knocks the hell out of them in one punch.
He would definintly give a better more confident don't ****-with me- I'm-spiderman-type fight.

Basically, he'd be on the top elite level.
He'd be a god.
Just imagine.

i doubt even spider-mans capabilities with added training would stretch that far.the biology in his body (muscle tissue etc.) is only so durable. i think spidey can't go passed a limit like normal humans can but even more so for spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.