wooow..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer_Dennis
Have any of you used a Music downloading program called BearShare 5.0.2? I had a program called Kazaa lite, but I had a virus and it deleted it..my sisters friend downloaded this program, and I found better downloads for Nickelback..and the programs never mess up

I just hope it's a safe program. It must be if my sisters friend has it..He's a cool guy, so I'm guessing he knows alot of programs like these..erm

Killer_Dennis
Guessing no one has...figures erm

Zenoside
I have Limewire...

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Zenoside
I have Limewire... I heard that Kazaa and Kazaa Lite were illegal..good thing the virus deleted it stick out tongue

BareShare gave me Nickelback's Hero straight from the Soundtrack! eek!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
Have any of you used a Music downloading program called BearShare 5.0.2? I had a program called Kazaa lite, but I had a virus and it deleted it..my sisters friend downloaded this program, and I found better downloads for Nickelback..and the programs never mess up

I just hope it's a safe program. It must be if my sisters friend has it..He's a cool guy, so I'm guessing he knows alot of programs like these..erm

Kazaa is garbage, get WinMX or Limewire. But if that other progam works for you then its alright.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Kazaa is garbage, get WinMX or Limewire. But if that other progam works for you then its alright. Well, their are a few skips sometimes in the songs..but it works perfectly..Kazaa was Illegal so..good thing it got deleted..erm

Freaky Zeeky
I deleted mines a long time ago. It almost gave me a virus too. Now I have WinMX.

Killer_Dennis
Well, I'm gonna go..bye wavey

PrinceofBlades

Kazaa...very much illegal....ninja tis why I have it...

Freaky Zeeky
Well, I'm gonna go..bye wavey

Bye bye

Ken Kenobi
Dude...all those programs are illegal. laughing out loud

I use WinMX, but no one ever lets you download off of them.

DanZeke25
i had Kazza for a long time, but i heard that they were gonna make you pay, so i got rid of it...i dont remeber where i heard that but i guess it was a lie... i had over 1000 songs too, and i didnt have any problems either.. i dont have anything right now... but Ares is pretty good

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Kazaa...very much illegal....ninja tis why I have it... A virus deleted mine..arrgh.. ninja

Maynard-is-god
I THOUGHT YOU LEFT

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
I THOUGHT YOU LEFT My mom needs the cash ppl were sepoused to send her on Saturday mad

Maynard-is-god
so confused

Killer_Dennis
so confused My mom needs her pay check from work, but the ppl are being so ****in stupid and not giving it to her mad

Maynard-is-god
huh oh...ok huh huh huh huh huh huh

RaeRox
LIMEWIRE! spasm.

T.M
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

laughing out loud

yeah i found that with WinMX

bastards yes

Killer_Dennis
huh oh...ok huh huh huh huh huh huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uneeklyconfused
I have Winmx.......people let me d/l...confused.....

got lots of movies and songs ..droolio.....

thers always a long queue thono expression

Killer_Dennis
BearShare lets me have everything..Music, Videos, Images, everything, and it takes a few seconds to dl eek!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

laughing out loud

Happens sometimes.

Freaky Zeeky
BearShare lets me have everything..Music, Videos, Images, everything, and it takes a few seconds to dl eek!

I usually dl songs. I get movies on boothleg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.