Psi-Lord vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Psi-Lord (Older Franklin Richards from Fantastic 5)

VS

Silver Surfer

Who wins?

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Psi-Lord (Older Franklin Richards from Fantastic 5)

VS

Silver Surfer

Who wins?
Franklin Richards is too much

armandovalles
no he lost some of his power as Psi-Lord. He was only about 3/4 (maybe a little more than that) as strong as he used to be, but now he knew how to control it more so he was probly even more dangerous.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
no he lost some of his power as Psi-Lord. He was only about 3/4 (maybe a little more than that) as strong as he used to be, but now he knew how to control it more so he was probly even more dangerous.
3/4 is more than enough

armandovalles
so no one else has any opinions on this fight? i thought this would be a good fight.

Wynndar
Psi Lord just isnt skilled/powerful/experienced enough to hang with Surfer...its never even been confirmed if Psi-Lord has the same potential as 616 franklin. IMO he is not 616 Franklin and no where near as powerful.

hoorayforpeepee
psi-lord was supposed to be 616 franklin aged my nathaniel richards to the age of 16 i think. he was battle trained, and his telekinetic/telepathic/energy control powers were supposedly almost cosmic.

fighting psi-lord would be like fighting god cable+shaman x-man.

Xplosive
Psi-Lord easily, he would be far too much for SS at 2/4 Richards true power.

hoorayforpeepee
but he didn't have any reality manipulation powers.

just precog, top-grade telepathy/telekinesis, and some energy manipulation powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
but he didn't have any reality manipulation powers.

just precog, top-grade telepathy/telekinesis, and some energy manipulation powers.
Than Silver Surfer wins

I though someone said 3/4 his power lol

JWangSDC
Lemme get this straight....the 616 universe is the main marvel universe? When did it get designated as such?

guy222
frankie ftw

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by guy222
frankie ftw

Roldz
Psi-lord really never showed impressive feat on panel on par w. Surfer.. Surfer FTW..

Utrigita
Franklin is a mutant correct? If he is then surfer is probably capable of doing the same thing to him as he did to Cable strip him of his mutant gen.

Horrificus
Franklin as "Ultiman" could beat Surfer. But, not as "PsiLord".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.