Mr. Mxyzptlk removed of backwards name weakness vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Mxyzptlk is removed of that weakness by the TOAA and decides to face Phoenix in an all out war. Who will win.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Mxyzptlk is removed of that weakness by the TOAA and decides to face Phoenix in an all out war. Who will win.

Yes that wish will be granted

Superherovandal
OK. KgKg well then who will win?

kgkg
can Mr. Mxyzptlk desotroy a universe?

Superherovandal
he could if he stopped being such an idiot and became serious.

kgkg
he could if he stopped being such an idiot and became serious.
lol ya well I have seen Silver Surfer undo his 5th dimensional magic ---- which was really stupid.

Phoenix wins especially now

Superherovandal
That is PIS. a 5D imp trapped Spectre. and normal spectre is Galactus level. 5D imps have entire control of time and space and matter and people.

kgkg
That is PIS. a 5D imp trapped Spectre. and normal spectre is Galactus level. 5D imps have entire control of time and space and matter and people. so does eternity

Synchro
Well in the Superman/Batman series, Mxy and Bat-Mite destroyed many universes while just sparring, but the Superman/Batman series, if I remember correctly, are not in continuity, so I dont know......

But under Grant Morrison, every 5D Imp were said to be capable of physically destroying and remaking a universe with ease. Other than that, we saw what happened to Joker when he stole Mxy's powers. He was basically omnipotent. And I seem to remember that the 5D Imps arent really affected by any laws of creation since they exist outside of it.

But I hate that annoying, arrogant old geezer, so Im going for Phoenix.

supremthor
give Mxyzptlk powers to someone like doom and Phoenix goes down.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
give Mxyzptlk powers to someone like doom and Phoenix goes down.

ST go rea those phoenix threads. Youre comments over the last few days have really made apparent your complete lack of knowledge on phoenix.

colossus17
comparing phoenix to him is like comparing galactus at full power to his weakest herald......she will crush him..she is a multiversal force....

supremthor
Originally posted by colossus17
comparing phoenix to him is like comparing galactus at full power to his weakest herald......she will crush him..she is a multiversal force....
but then again so is Mxyzptlk.

whirlysplat
Gog killed Myxbig grin

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Gog killed Myxbig grin
ouch

GalacticStorm
Thank you whirly for closing this ridiculous thread.

Freaky Zeeky
Who is Mr.Mxyzptlk?

colossus17
its my dad....when he is drunk and cant say his own name......

shaolin9976
Mxyzptlk...this guy is one of the worst created villain ever...I think the creator of this guy was high when he was doing this lame character.

colossus17
you are not correct...this character was simply created to be a kind of comic relief like lobo........

shaolin9976
Lobo...he ain't no comic relief?...He eats comic reliefs for lunch!

colossus17
lol.......i meant he does stuff which are impossible,...like talk in space......and when people like sups need to wear protective gear in space.....he just goes with his clothes....

shaolin9976
I see your point.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Mxyzptlk...this guy is one of the worst created villain ever...I think the creator of this guy was high when he was doing this lame character.

I found info on him! eek! I think he can beat Phoenix. He does impossible stuff.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
I found info on him! eek! I think he can beat Phoenix. He does impossible stuff.

The effects of his powers have been reversed by Silver Surfer and hes also been messed up by Gog therefore you would be very wrong to think that. Browse through the first 10 pages of this forum and read through the phoenix threads. You really need to update your phoenix info

colossus17
god now i understand why galacticstorm gets pissed.......phoenix is the force of creation.... mr.mxyzptlk or whatever is a reality manipulator......he is maybe on a cosmic cube level....but its no where near the phoenix

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
god now i understand why galacticstorm gets pissed.......phoenix is the force of creation.... mr.mxyzptlk or whatever is a reality manipulator......he is maybe on a cosmic cube level....but its no where near the phoenix

Thank you laughing

colossus17
cool no problem

whirlysplat
Colossus knows my age GS big grin

colossus17
lol.....and i am keeping it between us....as long as u wish

whirlysplat
Thanks mate smile

colossus17
no problem smile

GalacticStorm
Colossus knows my age GS big grin

Oh come on!!! We're u.k brothers how can you do this to me lol.

How come he gets to know? Im jealous now.

whirlysplat
Well I am less than you think but probably still old enough to be your dad smile

GalacticStorm
Well I am less than you think but probably still old enough to be your dad smile

Just about. A really young dad. lol

Freaky Zeeky
26?

ZephroCarnelian
35?

colossus17
50$ and i will tell u guys.....lol J/K i am keeping this secret to the grave.....

Superherovandal
He is definitely higher than a cube being. His power in Joker trapped Spectre. He is at least full-power Galactus level. And he cant be permanently killed. He will always come back to life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.