Jedi Outcast vs. Kotor Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
Who'd win?
Team Jedi Outcast-
Luke Skywalker
Kyle Katarn
Desann

Team Kotor-
Revan
Malak
Bastila

General Zodiac
I did the last one in case someone never played Kotor and/or Outcast.

Bobafetty
Im gonna say Revan's team. Sure team 1 has Luke but team 2 has great warriors all around.

Darth_Glentract
Revan beats Luke
Malak kills Kyle and Desann by himself.

Darth Mantis
Team Outcast... Luke beats Revan, Malak kills Kyle, Desann kills Bastila, then Luke and Desann finish off the last of the KOTOR Team...

Darth_Frobo
Team kotor, malak kills kyle rather quickly then he helps bastilla kill desann while revan at the very least holds off luke long enough to create a 3 on 1 or kills him.

2Tidus!
Kyle could kill Malak! Comeone people, think about it. Kyle is a skilled bounty hunter, who can use weapons professioanly and is a very powerful jedi who defeated many dark jedi and Dessan! And in Jedi Academy he becomes a Jedi Master. Plus, Kyle drained some power from the alley of the Jedi.

Darth Mantis
Desann kills Bastila rather quickly then aids Luke against Revan, Revan is defeated... Kyle dies by the hands of Malak, but Luke and Desann then go and finish off Malak in return for their ally's death... It all depends on who dies first...

Darth_Frobo
Revan could own any of them but luke incredibly easily, and he could still beat luke unless he's NJO but even then he might be able to fight him to a draw, malak owns any but luke and could probably fight luke to a draw, bastilla is underatted that being said she's up against 3 guys, so while they're thinking, "man would I like to bang that." she could probably zap them with some lightning or something.

Fishy
Seeing as this isn't NJO Luke Kotor team...

Revan owns Luke
Malak owns Kyle
Bastila gets owned by Desann. Then Malak and Revan finish him off.

Darth_Frobo
or desann owns bastilla
Revan owns luke then desann hell if it isn't njo he could probably take em both.
Malak owns kyle

I still think bastilla is underated remember the only people who beat her were malak and Revan both of which were superior to to an one of the other 3.

Serra_Keto
I say Team kotor.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
or desann owns bastilla
Revan owns luke then desann hell if it isn't njo he could probably take em both.
Malak owns kyle

I still think bastilla is underated remember the only people who beat her were malak and Revan both of which were superior to to an one of the other 3.

Yes, but remember who she fought alone?

Yeah neither do I.

Darth_Frobo
true but she still can't be all that bad, I mean malak had enough confidence in her to have her fight revan one on one even if he is a dumbass I still refuse to imagine bastilla as completely useless.

Fishy
He had just one purpose there slow Revan down... Everything he did was to slow Revan down. He realised that nothing or nobody on the Star Forge could stand against Revan not even him. He feared Revan and for a good reason, everything that could weaken Revan even a little bit was worth it and had to be used.

He didn't even care about her battle meditation anymore. Destroying Revan was all that mattered.

Darth_Frobo
Ya, I know but he thought she had a chance, even if he is a dumbass, I still can't see her as all that bad, comparesd to revan yes but almost everyone's weak compared to revan, compared to malak, maybe but he could still butcher any of the JA jedi here.

Fishy
Maybe... I'm not so sure. Bastila has learned a lot in the time she travelled with Revan, seeing how he fights and from control of the force. But I just don't consider her all that powerful. Still she could probably hold of Desann long enough for Revan to kill him.

Darth Mantis
Oh I thought it was NJO Luke Skywalker... Without him, team KOTOR wins...

Fishy
Nop, JA Luke... Not all that powerful actually, at least not compared to Revan.

Clawed The Bum
bastilla can own NJO luke, kyle katran and desann all at the same time but taking off he cothes and destracting them then attacking them( with her lightsaber not her ..........)

Fishy
Thats freaking insane... She wouldn't stand a chance

Darth Plagues
The KOTOR team has more warriors. So I would say KOTOR...

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
Bastilla can own NJO luke...

You obviously don't know the power Luke possesses at that time. He would take her out easily. I think Luke's wife Mara Jade could take Bastila and she is sick.

General Zodiac
It's 3 on 3. How does Kotor have more warriors?

Emperor Revan
Lord Revan would beat Luke (remember he's not at his max)
Malak would beat Kyle
Bastila would beat Desann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.