Ajunta Pall vs. Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is the jedi academy on Dantooine...

Darth L. Dipsit
Darth Revan, I think, wins.

General Zodiac
Revan.

Darth_Glentract
Revan killed him once, he can kill him twice. That was his ghosts though. He might have been atleast on Revan's level when he was alive since apparently no one could touch him except for his own weapon. Go read my Ajunta Pall story on the storytime thread

Darth Mantis
I'm not talking about the ghost, I'm talking about the flesh and blood... Where exactly is your story in that thread? What page?

Darth_Frobo
Revan, at a third of his power he destroyed his ghost effortlessly without even braing a sweat, even if it was flesh and blood I'm still leaning a bit towards Revan.

Darth_Glentract
Ajunta might win before he died.

My Ajunta Pall story in on page eleven or something. Please post how you like it.

Fishy
I have no idea... I think Revan. But Ajunta has been dead for thousands of years and ghosts tend to weaken over time. Still Revan was only at about a third of his power and he owned Ajunta. I don't think Ajunta would have stood a chance against Revan even as flesh and blood but we just don't know enough about him to be sure.

xxxpoppunker182
i dont think we have enough information on Ajunta to decide.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
I have no idea... I think Revan. But Ajunta has been dead for thousands of years and ghosts tend to weaken over time. Still Revan was only at about a third of his power and he owned Ajunta. I don't think Ajunta would have stood a chance against Revan even as flesh and blood but we just don't know enough about him to be sure.

Ajunta's spirit was still there because of the sword, and Kreia thinks the sword is more powerful than him. Revan is more powerful than the sword, etc.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yes, but isn't it implied that Revan goes insane because of and is destroyed by the sword after KOTOR ends?

That sword is tuff, my friend.

By the way, Revan, I never fully appreciated your constant supply of clear and well-thought-out posts on this forum. You deserve more credit than you get.

Emperor Revan
The only implication is when Kreia says that he got the sword and some have suggested that the sword caused his second fall to the dark side.

Yes the sword is tough, and I'm not saying Ajunta would lose to anybody, but imo he's the weakest dark lord in the valley.

Hey, thanks a lot! cool

Fishy
Yeah Kreia says that, and she could be right. Of course she could be wrong she can't know. Just because all that we know of Ajunta is his blade does not mean that was all he had.

Emperor Revan
Of course, but until then I don't think there's any reason to rate him as one of the strongest beings.

Fishy
Well he was dead for a lot longer then Ragnos was, and he was still an okay fighter.

Emperor Revan
the sword was sustaining his power and also preventing him from passing into the Force.

Fishy
Could be, that or his inability to forgive himself

Emperor Revan
Well no, it said that that was the reason he couldn't pass on.

Fishy
Yeah but when you talk to him on LS he moves on even when his blade is still there..

Besides the blade may have had a far greater affect on him then on anybody else. Whatever the case is, his blade was supposed to be legendaric and incredibly powerful and like most weapons in time they lose power. This one still seemed in a great state however so I'm not so sure about that. Personally I also think Kotor made the blade weaker on purpose, because they didn't want it to be all powerful.

Whatever the case Revan will probably win this but only because we don't know enough about Ajunta Pall. If only we knew more, and not just about him. I want to know more about a lot more people.

Emperor Revan
He moves on because YOU have the blade. I agree with your second paragraph. And you're right, we certainly don't know enough about Ajunta to make this a fair fight. I would like to know more of a lot of people too.

Darth_Otaku
Short ago i didn't know anything about Ajunta poll.I just fought he/she was a another SS made-up character...i would like to know more about him/her

Darth_Glentract
he is in KOTOR. He has a really powerful sword. He's buried on Korriban. He can barely remember his name.

Fishy
He's old

He once was a Jedi and was one of the first to go to the Dark Side, afraid of their masters they fled to Korriban where they I believe took over the Sith (not quite sure) they fought amongst themselves until they eventually all died out. Killing each other to take each others power and knowledge. He died on Korriban and was burried there along with the rest of his kind... I made a thread asking some questions about him some time ago, try doing a search for it. It should have some more info about him,

Darth_Otaku
Thanks.

Count Kent
This is incredibly tough. I'd give it to Revan as he mastered the true light while Ajunta didn't master the true darkness.

overlord
Yeah, the true light is pretty amazing.
Wait.. Stop digging up threads..

Count Kent
Stop trying to chuck it.

overlord
Uhmm.. What?

Count Kent
Your last ten posts have all been directed towards me with the intention of starting something.

overlord
yeah, I want to start a relationship with you. But anyway, you are the only guy to talk to and who always immediately responds. I like communicating as I'm very bored right now.

Count Kent
Start something as in start an argument dumbass.

overlord
Nah, you always talk about how I'm not funny. I agree so it wouldn't be an argument. Why do you dig up these threads anyway? Are the current ones at top not good enough?

Count Kent
That's right they are not good enough. No Ajunta Pall, Tulak or Revan.

overlord
OH OH!! Tulak Hord?!! Yes, that's great debating material!!
Go make up some threads about him!!

Count Kent
Why thank you, except I'm not allowed.

overlord
You aren't even allowed to post bullshit, but you still do it. Now, stop digging and start making. I love new threads, I am sure you are more than capable of.

Count Kent
You aren't allowed to troll or flame, yet you still do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.