Darth Revan vs. Naga Sadow vs. NJO Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Setting is...

CermDocuments and Settings\J\My Documents\My Pictures\naboo.jpg

General Zodiac
I'm going for Skywalker.

Darth L. Dipsit
I hate it when a picture doesn't come out because it has the colon followed by a slash! However, I think Luke is better than both. He's oldschool and the best, in my opinion.

General Zodiac
Last Jedi trained in the ways of the old Jedi Order.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I hate it when a picture doesn't come out because it has the colon followed by a slash! However, I think Luke is better than both. He's oldschool and the best, in my opinion. Well it's the city of Naboo... Sorry that the picture didn't show up...

General Zodiac
Luke would still win.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Well it's the city of Naboo... Sorry that the picture didn't show up...

I wasn't blaming you, man! Not at all! All I was saying is that I feel your pain - I have tried to post a picture and it didn't come out for the same reason yours didn't. That's all!

General Zodiac
Same here.

Darth Mantis
Can you please list your reasons why.

General Zodiac
Don't know why?

General Zodiac
Push F5

Darth Mantis
No, no I was talking about the duel... Why would Luke Skywalker win... The picture is working fine on my computer, I have no clue why it's not working on any of yours...

Darth L. Dipsit
Naga Sadow is, I believe, more powerful than Darth Revan. Luke is also powerful enough, again in my opinion, to nullify Sadow's power, and thus, if facing them one at a time, could win, I think.

General Zodiac
Ohhhhhhhhh! To begin with Luke was trained by two of the strongest Jedi. Luke then rebuilt the Jedi Temple in Yavin IV and ever since then his powers have grown making him a powerful jedi.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Naga Sadow is, I believe, more powerful than Darth Revan. Luke is also powerful enough, again in my opinion, to nullify Sadow's power, and thus, if facing them one at a time, could win, I think. One at a time, no there all going at it at the same time...

General Zodiac
Luke proved himsellf in the New Jedi Order.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
No, no I was talking about the duel... Why would Luke Skywalker win... The picture is working fine on my computer, I have no clue why it's not working on any of yours...

Your linking to your C Drive... Unless we actually have the same picture at the exact same place with the same name it won't show up. You have to link to a page on the internet.

Darth_Glentract
I think Revan would take this. He is a little better than NJO Luke and both are just above Sadow. Revan is also smarter than Sadow and could probably manipulate him into attacking Luke.

Emperor Revan
I agree with Darth Glentract.

chewbacca II
what..is...with...you...bloody revan superfan gayboys (no offence, sorry) NJO luke is blatantly the most powerful out of these three and why do people think revan is stronger ? he's not ! he's just a gay wiht a wierd face helmet type thing, ok fair enough he is powerful, but the guy has nothing on luke.

Fishy
And why is that? Because you like Luke more? Both have plenty of reasons to win any fight.

Darth Plagues
We can't really say anything on Naga Sadow, because the lack of knowledge we have on him, but the other two we know plenty about. But when three enemies engage into combat they can not be focused on one enemy, but both at the same time. We know Revan and Luke could handled this, because they have both been on the front line fighting mutiple people, but like said above we don't know enough on Naga.

DarthSidiouss
luke is the master ? what dont you understand revan is garbage. you guys like him coz of his weird face ? plo koon has a cooler face and everyone hates him. why do people like revan hes gay!

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
We can't really say anything on Naga Sadow, because the lack of knowledge we have on him, but the other two we know plenty about. But when three enemies engage into combat they can not be focused on one enemy, but both at the same time. We know Revan and Luke could handled this, because they have both been on the front line fighting mutiple people, but like said above we don't know enough on Naga.

We know alot about him. He almost defeated the Republic through Sith magic if it wasn't for the betrayal of his commander of his fleet, he probably would've won.

Darth_Frobo
I just posted exactly what makes revan so good you ignorant retard, he has all the knowledge of the sith from korriban and malachor he has the entire jedi archive, he's killed anyone whose ever fought him with ease, he has knowledge from all 7 forms of lightsaber combat and tulak hords holocron and he has battle pre-cog he's quite possibly the greatest sith ever go re-read my post in the revan vs. yoda thread retard then take your head out of your ass, clean the crap from your ears listen to other peoples reasons, damn dude I tried to politely explain it to you but your just too much of a dumbass to figure out why we say Revans so good so I'll just stop wasting my time with your ignorance.

chewbacca II
oi oi calm down, was that post directed at me or just the thread or what ?

DarthSidiouss
k

Fishy
God not this again....

Next time you have an opinion that is a fact according to you, post some proof. And do it one of the 50 threads we already have about it. And just claim stuff because you want it to be true. Give reasons opinions and facts already or stop wasting space...

Please

Darth_Frobo
It was directed at sidiouss

chewbacca II
kk, no worries

chewbacca II
i still think luke would take this one,acctually, no because revan and naga would gang up on him and luke is powerful but hte sum of nag and revan would beat him, so i say revan takes the fihgt because he'd beat naga, but the most powerful one in the line up is stil luke

Darth_Glentract
I know I have defended Luke in the past, it was just because no one intelligent was going for him.

Luke can manipulate gravity.
So can Kyp Durron. It's not that special. Anakin did it in Rouge Planet for a second or so.

Luke can control black holes.
Dovin Basals arent black holes. Kyp can do this also.

Son of Anakin.
Load of SH!T. Being a Skywalker dosent make you all powerful. Just because Gengis Kahn's son was a Kahn, dosent make him a military guru.

Killed all of those Yuuzhan Vong.
Luke didn't kill them all himself. He had help from a slave rebellion and Jaina and Jacen. The number we came up with was actually an upper estimate. Ganner Rhysode killed at least several hundred, probably around a thousand by himself. No slave revolt. No to Jedi helping him.

Luke killed A DLOS.
Revan beat one twice. And arguably the one he beat was more powerful. On top of that, Vader wasn't trying to kill him.

Not so great, now is here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.