Excuses for NOT doin homework/assessments^__^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ayjay
Wo0o...I HATE ASSESSMENTS AND HOMEWORK!!

anyone have any good excuses that can benefit a society that wants to dog their work ^__^

sexylexy32
Just go with the good ol philosophy I call...

JUST DO IT FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Rob Owns You
" I ate a mexican burrito and I was shitting beans for 4 hours straight "

§pearhead
Rob was beating you up so you couldn't do it.

BlackC@t
I usually just wag that period.

D-Double
"My underwear was too tight, so I blacked out" erm

ayjay
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
" I ate a mexican burrito and I was shitting beans for 4 hours straight "
laughing hahaha...omg...dats some funny shieeet

keep em commin!

Lana
Just do what I did once. Tell the teacher it was busy work and you refuse to do busy work.

SlipknoT
Its gotten to the point to where the teachers don t give me the homework...If I'm there.

-Funky Punk-
ummm.. say your parents were having issues an d you and your mom or dad left the house for the night and you forgot it at your house

Jackie Malfoy
My dog took a crap on it!jmshaunshit

Puddin
1) I forgot it.
2) I didnt feel it was appropriate for the matter.
3) What homework?
4) I didnt have time to go it a family member was in the hospital.
5) I didnt to it because I had to go to a funeral and there wasnt enough time to do it.

Mist
yeahs one i use....frequently......: i couldnt be f*cked. no expression

Storm
I couldn' t write yesterday afternoon, I don' t understand it, my hand just refused to write. I don' t know what got into it, it was like it had a mind of its own, it just wouldn' t respond to what I told it to do.

joeykangaroo
that you forgot it and you'll bring it in tomorrow morning is a good 1 yes

and look totally gutted you forgot it big grin

pr1983
"i thought that was due in tomorrow"

Lana
Pffft.....wimpy excuses.....

I still like mine the best. I actually used that at school and got away with it.

*Danii*
The classics are the best.

"My printer didnt work."

"I was at my grandparents the entire wekkend."

"Family emergency."

"I was at a funeral."

"I didnt have time because of (insert school-related activity here, i.e. school show)."

Uneeklyconfused
you cant make me do it you Biatch/W@nker!! no expression

Fionnuala
If you are disorganized spend ages looking through a folder and drop paper on the floor (no always on purpose) and then say you forgot it..yes ..works for me..

StaT1c
Originally posted by ayjay
Wo0o...I HATE ASSESSMENTS AND HOMEWORK!!

anyone have any good excuses that can benefit a society that wants to dog their work ^__^ Thats easy, just say, "My camel exploded." Works every time.

nutella-spatz
Do what I do and say you weren't in the mood to do them, that you found the idea of this homework stupid or you just didn't want to.
Works for me..

After a while, when you do it, as I do, everyday in every class, teachers become surprisingly excited if you then do have your homework, so they count your done homework three times as much as everyone elses. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.