X-men sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hijan
I hate X-men! mad

pr1983
Originally posted by hijan
I hate X-men! mad

My heart bleeds...

Hulk Power
Oh great, some new punk comes here hating the X-Men. Just what we needed. Go somewhere else and don't be messing with the X-men. I love the X-men and I don't agree at all with what you are saying. Get the hell out of here if you're just going to be hating. People like you aren't welcome here.

Going-Rouge
Kenneth er...I mean Hijan How could you! a part of my soul just died

Hulk Power
You know this guy? Tell him not to be talking about the X-men like that or I'll tell him myself and he won't like it.

Going-Rouge
Kenneth is a bit retarded, you must forgive him, he's doing it to get a rise out of you

X-Woman
Pao where are you?...this needs to be closed.

Going-Rouge
let's just change is talk abpuut how much we like X-men, come on, don't banis him, he's just a dumb retard

Fionnuala
I hate X-men! mad Bugger off then...

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
let's just change is talk abpuut how much we like X-men, come on, don't banis him, he's just a dumb retard

You must really care about him for you to be defending him like that. Alright, I'll leave him alone, but I don't want to hear him talking about the X-men like that again or if not he's not going to like the talk I'm going to have with him. Tell him to not be saying things like these about the X-men again.

Jason Horan
I hate X-men! mad

Thanks mate...its always nice to hear from someone who can voice their opinion...even if its pointless laughing out loud

long pig
I hate asparagus mad

Britrogue
I hate Hijan.........................

Mainstream
how can anyone hate xmen? hate characters or story lines sure..but hate Xmen...impossible

BENITO
I hate X-men! mad Don't post here Numb nuts

Saying X-men sucks now ok saying the evolution series saying a character saying the movie but All X-men

What a moron

LISA-J
I agree,if he doesn't like x-men he can f**k off out of the forum.lol

BENITO
Originally posted by LISA-J
I agree,if he doesn't like x-men he can f**k off out of the forum.lol
yes he should bend over open wide and shove his head up his rectal passage

ayjay
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!...Da dude wrote three words...yes, not a very good choice of words in this instance.....and got totally burned by everyone! AAAHAHA!!! >__<....omg...now THAT is funny...i wonder why he doesn;t like x-men? sad

BENITO
Originally posted by ayjay
AAAAAAHAHAHAHHHA!!!!!...Da dude wrote three words...yes, not a very good choice of words in this instance.....and got totally burned by everyone! AAAHAHA!!! >__<....omg...now THAT is funny...i wonder why he doesn;t like x-men? sad cause he's a Dick like Cyclops

Revan Souer
I hate X-men! mad why make a thread to just say you hate something wheres the debate in that?

GothamProtector
He hate Mutants The Loser Hijan.

Rave X
I hate X-men! mad

... hate 'em somewhere else than... whats the point in telling us?

Hughnut2000
Originally posted by Britrogue
I hate Hijan.........................
I 2nd that mad

Hughnut2000
Wow, Hijans been chewed up about 21 times today,and all he said was 3 little words. I just goes to show you, HOW STUPID HIJAN IS FOR MAKING THIS COMMENT!!!!! thumb down mad

Phoenix_Avatar9
I hate X-men! mad

OWW!!! That really hurt!wounded2 My heart palpitations, quick someone hand me my meds! < A cart of chocolate syrup rolls into the room> I'm getting really PO'D, blowup, someone needs to be taught proper etiquette!bash

stormlover
I hate X-men! mad
THE NERVE!!!!!
mad
I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT BELIEVES IN EQUALITY AND JUSTICE............................. BUT I'M ABOUT READY TO KICK YOUR MALEVILENT BUTT YOU PREJUDICE HUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE THE HEAVENS SPLIT OPEN AND CRUSH YOU WITH EMENCE LIGHTNING BOLTS AND HAIL THE SIZE THE YOUR BIG EGO INFLATED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I HOPE THE APOCALYPSE CONSUMES YOUR FLESH AND GRINDS YOUR BONES TO BAKE HIS BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE UPSET, NO, INSULTED ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS MEANS WAR!!!!
tomcat
I SPIT AT YOU "PTWE"
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!!!!!!!!! mad

hijan
I was kidding, I like x-men...

ayjay
AAHAHAHA!!!...hijan mayn...>__<...you got totally roasted..and u was kidding?....>__<...not the best way to intro urself into KMC X-men Forum...but memorable nonetheless......ah yes.....to watch everyone come together to rip on a common enemy --> The X-men Hater Boy....^__^.....true bliss...*tear in eye*

buffymitch
just think that he could have done something better with his time like maybe hating himslef nobody would be offended by that. right?

Phoenix_Avatar9

Oww, I think I popped a blood vessel crazy

X-Woman
Stay calm everyone!!

Going-Rouge
Ken, Only you would throw the entire forum in to chaos for you amusement

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
Ken, Only you would throw the entire forum in to chaos for you amusement Probably best to leave this thread now and wait for it to be closed..

Going-Rouge
yup....waiting....waiting....ZZZZzzzzZZZz

Paola

he!...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.