Where do animals go when they pass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Heaven or Hell?

Although I just think they go to the Netherworld (a peaceful place where all the deceased go when they pass, unless they come back as ghosts)

Does the bible say where they go?

finti
dont think they believe animals to have souls

debbiejo
Its not clear where they go. But there was a boy who had a near death experience I read about and said that there were two heavens....He went to the animal heaven first and said he talked to a bee there. That was were the animals were, then he went to the people heaven....Everyone seems to have a different experience...I do believe they go somewhere....don't know.

finti
what drug prescription was the boy under

debbiejo
blink I thought it sounded strange too.

finti
yeah I hope he didnt go and call the bee honey and the likes

debbiejo
laughing out loud

He did spend a lot of time with the bee though....He wanted to go to animal heaven first...wanted to see what it is like....I don't think there are two heavens.

finti
bee have(n)

debbiejo
Ha hahahahaha...

You have to Bee good in Bee have(n).....

finti
buzzing around bee what you can bee

debbiejo
Bees Beelieve in bee heaven.

finti
yeah and the trinity with zod jezuz and the honey gozt

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
honey gozt

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

He's sweet...that honey gozt.....I spread him on toast.

finti
sweet as in Norwegian?

debbiejo
Only if he;s smooth enough for toast.....then I'll become a beeliever.

finti
toasteez to bee

Bardock42
Where should they go........dead animals can't walk so they will basically just stay were they are and rot a lot.......What the f**k?

Bardock42
Oh yes and I can bee-lieve you are talking aboot bee-ing in bee-heaven.....What the f**k?

debbiejo
laughing out loud ^ Only when you mis bee-have.

XxoooxX
Originally posted by debbiejo
Its not clear where they go. But there was a boy who had a near death experience I read about and said that there were two heavens....He went to the animal heaven first and said he talked to a bee there. That was were the animals were, then he went to the people heaven....Everyone seems to have a different experience...I do believe they go somewhere....don't know.

Was he high before he almost died?

debbiejo
No...he was a little boy....But, I think heaven can be a place of great fantasy from the many types of experiences of near deathers.

mr.smiley
I think animals do go somewhere,assuming their is a God.Christians mainly belive animals don't go anywhere,but this is due to the fact that Christianity had a huge split from nature because it was too Pagan.If women where seen hanging around too many trees they would be accused of Witch craft and killed.If cats or dogs seemed to hang around women too much they where a Witches familar and a lady would be killed for it.Their's even pictures depicting christians cutting trees down that supposedly had evil spririts within them.With all that be

XxoooxX
They were increadibly stupid.

mr.smiley
It's crazy.

And why would God ever make a souless creature?Seems like a waste of energy.

kevdude
i think ive heard that the Bible says animals came from the ground so they shall return to the ground, so it kinda means they have no soul kinda like plants and when they die they go back into the ground from where they came big grin

finti
Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return Genesis 3 19

debbiejo
We're all dirty...

finti
dirty minded at least

debbiejo
Some people are just dirtier than others....

finti
yeah hillbillies

XxoooxX
animals and plants do have sols smile

XxoooxX
My dad goes out of his body sometimes durring the night. it is called a obe out of body experiance. He has seen an unintelligent spirit like one from an animal.

finti
why dont you use the edit button, no need for double postings during such a short time span

debbiejo
Originally posted by XxoooxX
My dad goes out of his body sometimes durring the night. it is called a obe out of body experiance. He has seen an unintelligent spirit like one from an animal.

I here some people can dp that. Maybe Ill try it.

finti
how do one know if the spirit is unintelligent?

debbiejo
It's mute and has a confused look in it's eyes.

finti
just like Dubya then

debbiejo
No...Only when your intimate with it.

finti
hmm, wouldnt be confused look then

debbiejo
It would if it was an owl.

finti
much sense behind an Owls eyes

debbiejo
Maybe you can take it to owl heaven.

Shakyamunison
I believe that all life is the same. If I have a soul then my cat has one. If I die, I live again and so does my cat.

finti
hopefully you dont live again as the same thing

debbiejo
I've heard dogs have auras...

finti
dogs have nerve

Shakyamunison
hopefully you dont live again as the same thing

I believe that we return as what we were before, because what we are now is determined by what kind of entity we have. In other words, my cat has a cat entity and therefore will always be a cat. We have always been human because we have a human entity. Now, 100 million years ago humans where not on the Earth, however there was a small animal that became us, so our entity has changed over time.

XxoooxX
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I believe that we return as what we were before, because what we are now is determined by what kind of entity we have. In other words, my cat has a cat entity and therefore will always be a cat. We have always been human because we have a human entity. Now, 100 million years ago humans where not on the Earth, however there was a small animal that became us, so our entity has changed over time.

I don't belive that, all spirits can advance. Even ants can get smarter learn more. They can even get as smart as you. There is no shape to spirits unless you wan't a shape.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by XxoooxX
I don't belive that, all spirits can advance. Even ants can get smarter learn more. They can even get as smart as you. There is no shape to spirits unless you wan't a shape.

Entity's do change and grow over time. However, an entity is not a spirit. A spirit is individual an entity is not.

An entity could also be called a collective conciseness.

debbiejo
I've always felt a spirit is part of an entity.

Shakyamunison
I've always felt a spirit is part of an entity.

In a way you are correct and in a way not. The spirit is the individual and we are the incarnation of our entity. However, I really don't know, this is just my view, you maybe right.

cking
Christ's kingdom will have many animals in it and so will the new heaves and earth.

cking
it is really hard to explain this because, the bible didn't say if a animal has a spirit or not. but when God created Adam he breathed through his nostrils and Adam was alive. the animals probably do but not the same as humans. a person can't live without the spirit, they would lay there dead. in Ezekiel it talks about how God raised an army from the dead and how they were a body without a spirit and God told him to tell the winds to breath into them and so he did and the armies were raised up. animals don't have a conscience but instinct. when they die they die when humans die they have a choice because we have a conscious and that is why God put humans as the crown creation because of freedom of choice. it clearly says that in genesis.

mr.smiley
However,science has proven that apes are also self aware just as humans are.Now whether or not they realize others are self aware I don't know.I also watched a show on Elephants that showed even they mourn for their dead,which was just amazing.

cking
most animals do, but not all. even God said in Job that when an ostrich lays her eggs, another animal may come along and crush it and the ostrich wouldn't care.

mr.smiley
Not all animals care for their young,but the same can be said for humans as well.

cking
true

BlackC@t
My kitty was recently put down sad

I'm sure she's in kitty heaven having a great time smile

BlackC@t
Animals must have spirits. I've read plenty of stories about ghost cats.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Animals must have spirits. I've read plenty of stories about ghost cats.

I have read plenty of stories aboot Vampires, Aliens, Living Dead, Werewolves, Gods.............doesn'T mean theys have to be true....

markie
Heaven or Hell?

Although I just think they go to the Netherworld (a peaceful place where all the deceased go when they pass, unless they come back as ghosts)

Does the bible say where they go? Same place we do, only difference is people are buried most animals just rot or are eaten by other animals. If we go anywhere it will be after jesus comes back.

debbiejo
I have heard that some animals can sense spirits....

I wouldn't mind sensing a spirit....

finti
come back???? didnt know he was gone

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Bardock42
I have read plenty of stories aboot Vampires, Aliens, Living Dead, Werewolves, Gods.............doesn'T mean theys have to be true....

But I believe in ghosts. I've had my own paranormal experiences, and they're proof enough for me!

debbiejo
But I believe in ghosts. I've had my own paranormal experiences, and they're proof enough for me!

Many people have had paranormal experiences...I've had one of my own...only once...and that was enough for me.

Bardock42

Well yes but even if you believe in Ghosts you don't have to believe in every stories aboot ghosts...if you had a paranormal experience with an animal well okm then I understand why you believe it.....for me will have to say you just smoked to much weed.....

finti
what you watched ghostbusters?

BlackC@t
Ah! Finti, the forum smart-ass! eek!

The MISTER
i think this is it

CorderaMitchell
here...........

CorderaMitchell
here.

Morning_Glory
there is no animal heaven

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Are you sure?

finti
guess dubya is ****ed then

markie
laughing out loud

Are you sure? You can lick me if you want to.

debbiejo
blink

finti
nah I pass, now where is Lassie when you need him

markie
I was talking to Debbiejo

debbiejo
Whether I think there is an animal heaven or not doesn't mean I'M A DOG...

And as far as the after life...I feel it is probably something completely different then what we think...Probably has many dimensions to it and through our powerful minds, we can create what we want to experience, or possible desire...just like the boy did in animal heaven...Talking to a bee.

markie
I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't men to oddend you or anyone.

debbiejo
OH...all in fun.. wink

markie
I was just joking with you.

CorderaMitchell
Mister 2.0

fruits
i personally think they go to heaven.

Chibi Boy
dont think they believe animals to have souls
Animals have souls alright, their souls are probably left to wander space as they please. Or they just go to heaven with us i suppose.

finti
I knew heaven was full of poop

debbiejo
I knew heaven was full of poop

NO.....no solids there.....It's spiritual....

finti
always said spiritual was crap

debbiejo
Sounds sooooooooooo nasty......OH....but there is music there....I think Deep Purple is playing in the Christian chat room too......It's BYO though...bring your own.....

markie
Originally posted by Chibi Boy
Animals have souls alright, their souls are probably left to wander space as they please. Or they just go to heaven with us i suppose. That's why we see animals in the constellations.

Atlantis001

debbiejo
And harps....and mass....and no pot lucks.......

Chibi Boy

finti
ok how, and we need sustancial proof, not because you hav prayed and dreamed it , proof!!!!!!!!

JLRTENJAC
Heaven or Hell?

Does the bible say where they go?

Animals don't have souls... They just die.

cking
yes, very true.

debbiejo
Animals are part of what we all are...they have the same energy...and leave this earth intering into some other place just as we do....It's just a change in location and form.

Bee-lieve me.....But they must Beehave to be in Bee-(have)n...where all the beez are buzy with honey on toast.

cking
sounds like a new age belief, from what new age beliefs I have been reading.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Animals don't have souls... They just die.

You are a animal, this is a fact. To say you are better than God's creation is an insult to yourself. You were also created by God just the same as my cat. To say that you are better is to be less.

markie
ok how, and we need sustancial proof, not because you hav prayed and dreamed it , proof!!!!!!!! Would you like him to take a poloroid picture of it? Every body wants proof of something when there is no proof of anything.

markie
Animals are part of what we all are...they have the same energy...and leave this earth intering into some other place just as we do....It's just a change in location and form.

Bee-lieve me.....But they must Beehave to be in Bee-(have)n...where all the beez are buzy with honey on toast. I have been talking to some guy who thinks he's an elf from the planet elvirion on another message board and I was wondering if you're an elf too. Only difference is this guy thinks he's a christian. oh I just remembered the elves are christians too so you're probably not one of those, maybe a fae or a grey or something.

markie
Originally posted by cking
sounds like a new age belief, from what new age beliefs I have been reading. 752 pixels - 2.2MB
www.lost-telemetry.com/ you will be assimulated. Wrong show, I don't think the borg were in star wars.

cking
what are you talking about?

Atlantis001
Animals go to animals heaven, where they can live with peace and joy forever !

markie
Originally posted by cking
what are you talking about? I was responding to debbiejos post. I think she reads too much without thinking.

finti
better to read too much without thinking than speak write without thinking

debbiejo
Originally posted by markie
I was responding to debbiejos post. I think she reads too much without thinking.

Are you insulting me?....cause if so, you have no idea what I've read or what I think, or when I'm joking around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.