Jay-Z: Biggest liar in Hip-Hop since Vanilla-Ice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig

Deathblow
You forgot Big Daddy Kane:

BDK: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake and you won't get a crumb'' (Warm It Up Kane)

Jay-Z: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake from under the baker's thumb'' (That 'La La La' song, not sure of the name)

I've seen this whole biter thing before, and it just enforces what everyone already knows; Jay-Z has little to no talent. You can always tell you've met a true idiot when you ask someone who the greatest MC of all time is, and they say ''It was between Jay-Z and Puffy after Tupac died''.

Jay-Z isn't the greatest anything, he stole lines from Dr. Dre for god's sake, who is possibly the worst lyricist of all time.

long pig
He got a hold of lil wayne's verses too.....seriously....lil wayne??

Freaky Zeeky
thats alot of palgarism

pr1983
Whoa... jay z should be getting sued...

hh?
i posted this months ago...

but whatever. brings back good memories big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by long pig
He got a hold of lil wayne's verses too.....seriously....lil wayne??

eek!

Mainstream
to learn that Jay-Z stole his stuff makes me feel blue

mr.smiley
Even bluer than the Ultimate Beast thing?

RedAlertv2
I already knew jay z sucked. This only reinforced that opinion

hh?
and thats not even the entire list.

Mainstream
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Even bluer than the Ultimate Beast thing?

pretty close

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by hh?
and thats not even the entire list.

sad

Red Superfly
Wow, Jay Z is officially the worst thing ever.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Wow, Jay Z is officially the worst thing ever.

sad55

Freaky Zeeky

Freaky Zeeky
Kylla!

Freaky Zeeky
Kick In The Door-Biggy
Kick in the door wave in my 44 all I heard was poppa don't hit me no more.

Lil Wayne-Neck Of The Woods
All I heard was weezy dont **** me no more

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deathblow
Jay-Z isn't the greatest anything, he stole lines from Dr. Dre for god's sake, who is possibly the worst lyricist of all time. Even worse than Vanilla Ice, Lil Jon, P. Diddy, Mike Jones?

Freaky Zeeky
!

Alpha Centauri
Actually some of the shittest lyrics in mainstream Hip Hop.

Even from Biggie. The leprechauns line is awful.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Too bad JayZ is already rich

Freaky Zeeky
!

Deathblow
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Even worse than Vanilla Ice, Lil Jon, P. Diddy, Mike Jones?

Definitely worse than Diddy, and at least on a par with the others. He may have been ''gangsta'', but that doesn't put him above Vanilla Ice and co.

Freaky Zeeky
IMO Jay-Z is better than Diddy.
embarrasment

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
IMO Jay-Z is better than Diddy.
embarrasment

That's like preferring to be run over by a bus as opposed to castration.

hh?
laughing out loud

does it really matter...both diddy and jay-z are media puppets...including 99% of commercial/mainstream mc's.

Dresta
i ****in hate Jay-Z and now i hate him even more. why do all the good rappers die while the shit ones like Jay-Z live on and keep makin shit albums. someone should shoot that mutha****a for the good of the world. also what pisses me of so much about him is he thinks he's so bad when he's really the biggest pussy out there.

hh?
(Ooh White Lines) Vision dreams of passion
(Blowin through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(High fry) a very strange reaction
(For us to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
(Something like a phenomenon) Baby!
(Tellin your body to come along, but white lines blow away)
(Blow! Rock it! Blow!)

its random, but i like this song big grin

and its not by jay-z for those that dont know.

Dresta
i hate Jay-Z so much

hh?
odb shits on jay-z literally

SlipknoT
ODB shits on everyone....literally

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by hh?
odb shits on jay-z literally

yes

Definitely worse than Diddy, and at least on a par with the others. He may have been ''gangsta'', but that doesn't put him above Vanilla Ice and co.

eek!
That sig is crazy!

Dresta
Diddy is by far better than Jay-Z although he isn't an MC just a producer he still has better lyrics, style, rhythem and rapping ability than Jay-Z

Red Superfly
If Jay Z was raped by P Diddy, and then P Diddy contracted HIV, then that would be entertainment.

Darth Travizzle
I only liked him in the Collision Course CD anyways

hh?
Originally posted by Red Superfly
If Jay Z was raped by P Diddy, and then P Diddy contracted HIV, then that would be entertainment.

yes laughing

JToTheP

Jay-Z isn't the greatest anything, he stole lines from Dr. Dre for god's sake, who is possibly the worst lyricist of all time.

Are you the biggest crackhead ever? How can you even BEGIN to try to tell us Dre is TERRIBLE? You got, N.W.A. era, & the chronic saga. Dre doesn't NEED an album out every year like everybody else hes THAT.F*****.AMAZING. Dre is one of the best rappers of all TIME, alot better then half of the new rappers coming out now. I suppose the best lyricist of all time to you, would be who, Royce Da 5'9? His only good songs were Rock City, because of Em, & Hip-Hop.

You must absolutely hate West Coast rap if you hate Dre.

hh?
gotta disagree on some aspects^ such as

Dre being the greatests rapper? disagree, there are thousands of better ones.

Dre being a legend? yes he is. What he did with NWA was incredible, his new stuff with 50 Cent, Eminem, G-Unit etc is really stupid, and he's just doing that garbage for the money...i dont blame him...well i do kinda laughing out loud

Royce Da 5'9?? He's good but not even close to being best lyricist.

"You must absolutley hate West Coast rap if you hate Dre."

thats the dumbest thing i've ever read man.

i live on teh West Coast and i think Dre's new shit is awful.

best west coast mc right now in my opinion is Ras Kass. And NWA aren't the only good legends from West Coast

what about Too Short, Spice 1, MC Eiht...

and finally...

DRE doesn't need an album out. Chronic isn't gonna just save his entire career. Chronic 2001 was alright, and we've been waiting for Detox a very long time.

hh?
i meant Chronic is a classic and he shouldn't release garbage to ruin his discography.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.