what cars do you people like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeRFmAn
Obvious.^^^

Mine is the car in my sig., well not exactly its a Savannah rx-7, mine is just an 84-85 1st gen RX-7. Dream car is a 66 AC Cobra 427. Currently I have an '85 RX-7 and a '68 Bel-Air. What you guys and gal have? or want? or dream about?

BakaXero
fc?

i like ones that move

§P0oONY
Cars that get me from A to Burrito

DeRFmAn
nah mine is FB....FC's are 86-91.......FD are 92 and beyond, 79-80 are SA's called pre-1st......oh and 1st gens are from 81-85

DeRFmAn

Jackie Malfoy
Any car that runs well and is in good shape I would drive.JMtank

§P0oONY
I hate people how know what cars are good... and cares what kind of car they have...

BakaXero
Originally posted by DeRFmAn
nah mine is FB....FC's are 86-91.......FD are 92 and beyond, 79-80 are SA's called pre-1st......oh and 1st gens are from 81-85
havent heard of those...

DeRFmAn

DeRFmAn
FC/2nd gen

DeRFmAn
FD/3rd gen

Jackie Malfoy

Storm
Mini Cooper, VW Touareg and BMW X5.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Uneeklyconfused
this is the car i like ..and my dream carno expression

BakaXero
my brother loves the fc and fd.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
this is the car i like ..and my dream carno expression nice but not quite a car but that happens to be a very nice bike.Originally posted by BakaXero
my brother loves the fc and fd. yeah most people like those 2 body styles better then the FB's

joeykangaroo
i like guys in shinny cars yes

shinny is goooood yes

Uneeklyconfused
what do you mean its not a car?no expression

thank you no expression

DeRFmAn

thank you no expression its a bike/motorcycle.

Someone said Mini's and those are awesome too. The old ones are bad friggin arse.

BakaXero

thank you no expression
i think cars have twice as many wheels

joeykangaroo
FD/3rd gen
i like that car droolio

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by BakaXero
i think cars have twice as many wheels

ah ..i see... no expression

Still ..is a lovely...means of Transport no expression

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
i like that car droolio yeah they are nice...and the come stock with twin turbos......in the words of mazda, "zoom zoom"

DeRFmAn
ah ..i see... no expression

Still ..is a lovely...means of Transport no expression indeed and fuel efficient which means it would be a good time to have one big grin

BakaXero
xoom xoom xoom

Uneeklyconfused
indeed and fuel efficient which means it would be a good time to have one big grin

and i will..sooon....no expression....

your 'CAR' looks lovely

joeykangaroo
yeah they are nice...and the come stock with twin turbos......in the words of mazda, "zoom zoom"

brummmmmmmmmm eek!

DeRFmAn
thx.....do you have a big picture of your avatar? I think it is crazy in a good way almost M.C. Escher like.....don't know if I spelled his name right.

Uneeklyconfused
thx.....do you have a big picture of your avatar? I think it is crazy in a good way almost M.C. Escher like.....don't know if I spelled his name right.

who are you talking to

DeRFmAn
you silly

WickedTexasMomA
I like the old american muscel cars.New cars, 3000gt,RX8 and my new baby,it looks so damn good parked in my drive way. happy

DeRFmAn
bah....h2's are lame I like the old ones better. then again there are tons of other cars I'd rather have then either of those. well maybe not tons but some.

Uneeklyconfused
you silly

laughing...oops

cindy8219
lamborghini diablo

DeRFmAn
nice but WAAAAAAAYYYY over priced with the money you'd spend buying one of those you could take damn near any car a fix it up enough to smoke one of those. Cars in that price range are more of a status symbol. But I like the auto 4wd on diablos......

Dreamer2222
1994 ford cobra mustang svt
2004 ford cobra mustang svt
2004 ford f-150
2005 nissan armada
1995 chevy monte carlo

Jedi_KnightAlly
I've got a Rover 111 Ascot (or as it was formally known, Austin Metro)

I'd love a MG TF, A aston martin db9, or vanquish. Or a BMW 5 series.

DeRFmAn
all good except armada......ick. I guess I'm just not a fan of big-ass SUV's

cindy8219
nice but WAAAAAAAYYYY over priced with the money you'd spend buying one of those you could take damn near any car a fix it up enough to smoke one of those. Cars in that price range are more of a status symbol. But I like the auto 4wd on diablos......

they are extremely expensive, but you do get what you pay for.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly

I'd love a MG TF, A aston martin db9, or vanquish. Or a BMW 5 series. all nice......I forgot about triumphs those are bad-ass

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by cindy8219
they are extremely expensive, but you do get what you pay for. yeah a car that sez "pull me over I have tons of money that I don't need.....laughing

cindy8219
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly

I'd love a MG TF, A aston martin db9, or vanquish. Or a BMW 5 series.

very nice Ally. the aston martin db9 is my favorite of those.

Jedi_KnightAlly
My mum's got an MG TF, but i'm not allowed near it. erm

Lambo's have really good engines, but i'd heard they were ballocks inside and didn't cater for taller people. Which scores me off. sad

Cheers cindy, The db9's my fav too, its just that (i hate to say this about a car but) sexy.

Dreamer2222
all good except armada......ick. I guess I'm just not a fan of big-ass SUV's
I like big cars and trucks and fast ones too!

cindy8219
yeah a car that sez "pull me over I have tons of money that I don't need.....laughing

lol, yes.

if you have that car you don't worry about getting traffic tickets for speeding.

DeRFmAn
I like all BMW's I'm accually gonna hopefully go to school to work on those specifically.

cindy8219
I like all BMW's I'm accually gonna hopefully go to school to work on those specifically.

you obviously like cars, so good luck.

SimpleSeduction
anything fast and expensive stick out tongue cool

Morbid4Daniel
Mustang. stick out tongue

SimpleSeduction
I had one of those. 03, it was dark red.....droolio god i miss that car

Morbid4Daniel
Aww. I want one..I doubt Ill be able to get one as my first car, but damn would I die if I did.

SimpleSeduction
Trust me you don't want a fast car as your first car. You'll be sooo scared when driving.

I'd go with a Corolla (sp?) As your first car. Great gas, and they're pretty safe. I love mine

Cinemaddiction
bah....h2's are lame I like the old ones better. then again there are tons of other cars I'd rather have then either of those. well maybe not tons but some.

Hummers are virtually unnecessary unless you're like..on safari, or in the military

That said, I love my car.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, Supercharged 3800 V6

http://home.comcast.net/~gtprix/000_8968.JPG

I just started moddin' it out, though. Threw in the gauge cluster from a 2003 GP LE, Anniversary Edition, pretty rare.

http://home.comcast.net/~gtprix/03LECluster.jpg

Attached photo is of last weeks mod, my new trunk mat. They run about $125-$150. I gots it for free. yes

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
Trust me you don't want a fast car as your first car. You'll be sooo scared when driving.

I'd go with a Corolla (sp?) As your first car. Great gas, and they're pretty safe. I love mine

Cool. wink I still gotta get some money though lol..Gotta get a job. I have 0 dollars to my name embarrasment

SimpleSeduction
you're young. Don't get a job. I got a job when i was young because I had to.

Jobs suck and they take up your time

Morbid4Daniel
Well...16. I want to do my own things sometimes, like shopping and movies, I hate bumming from my parents and I know they hate it just as much as I do erm

SimpleSeduction
I know it sucks. But it'll suck worse once you're doing the job for a while and then you can't go out and do anything because you're too tired from work. Or they need you to stay on longer. Or the damn photographer didn't know what the hell he was doing!!!!!

.....sorry...long weekend embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah, I know..I really dont want a job for the job part, but for the money part lol. Its going to suck, and im trying to hold off as long as I can, but I really need the money. I still have to save up for a car and save more money for an apartment when i graduate..and the spare will be used for my own self...

T.M
i know what cars i dont want. Porche and Ferrari.

i think i could have anycar it would be a Aston Martin DB9/Vanquish

although the new Mercedes SLK 55 is very nice as well as the Mazda MX5.

SimpleSeduction
Rule number 1: Unless your parents are kicking you out. DON'T leave. Trust me it's harder that **** to live on your own. I'm 22 and it's still hard. AND I've been doing it for as long as I can remember!

PrinceofBlades
Didn't want to put it in an image form because it was rather big. But the following link should take you to the pic alone...

http://www.bergoiata.org/fe/voiture-sport-90/Bugatti%20Veyron%202.jpg

theReject
Any car that runs...which excludes the car I have.

dark1365
BMW Convertible.

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
Rule number 1: Unless your parents are kicking you out. DON'T leave. Trust me it's harder that **** to live on your own. I'm 22 and it's still hard. AND I've been doing it for as long as I can remember! werd except i'm 23

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by T.M
i know what cars i dont want. Porche and Ferrari.

i think i could have anycar it would be a Aston Martin DB9/Vanquish

although the new Mercedes SLK 55 is very nice as well as the Mazda MX5. yeah mx-5 owns you.....i just like all mazda's except the family cars and trucks, and suvs. not that I don't like them so much as I don't like vans, truck, and suvs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.