Comic characters visit the VS forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Obviously stolen.

What would the comic characters of DC/Marvel say if they read through the VS forum?
Basically, what reaction do they have?

Gladiator- "Whoa, I can really fly that fast?.....wtf?!"

Batman: "I am not a pedophile....!"

DOOM "Yes these are worthy subjects, they know the true power of DOOM!"

Bullseye "Damn I should charge more for hits....I"M AMAZING!"

Silver Surfer "Hmmm I never thought about that..I guess I could just turn beings into Ham samwhiches"

Superman: I am NOT a Dick! Those were robots and such!

Spider-Man: "Jeez, if I knew I was so untouchable, I would've stuck with the pro-wrestling!"

Wolverine: "hmmm, apparently, I'm god...."

Thanos- "Apparently, I am too..."

Dr. Strange- "Finally, I get some god damned appreciation! -high5's longpig-"

Add yours! big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by long pig
Obviously stolen.

What would the comic characters of DC/Marvel say if they read through the VS forum?
Basically, what reaction do they have?

Gladiator- "Whoa, I can really fly that fast?.....wtf?!"

Batman: "I am not a pedophile....!"

DOOM "Yes these are worthy subjects, they know the true power of DOOM!"

Bullseye :messedcroling through archives:: "Damn I should charge more for hits....I"M AMAZING!"

Silver Surfer "Hmmm I never thought about that..I guess I could just turn beings into Ham samwhiches"

Superman: I am NOT a Dick! Those were robots and such!

Spider-Man: "Jeez, if I knew I was so untouchable, I would've stuck with the pro-wrestling!"

Wolverine: "hmmm, apparently, I'm god...."

Thanos- "Apparently, I am too..."

Dr. Strange- "Finally, I get some god damned appreciation! -high5's longpig-"

Add yours! big grin

laughing

Reed Richards... "Prep-time... hmm..."

long pig
Superman-"what.....what is a "speed blitz" and why don't I do that more often?"

long pig
Hyperion- "Ah shit, no one is buying it....damn you Gambit!"

pr1983
Superman-"what.....what is a "speed blitz" and why don't I do that more often?"

Hyperion- "Ah shit, no one is buying it....damn you Gambit!"

laughing

storm - "I'm a demi-god? hmm..."

DigiMark007
Hal Jordan: "I'm more poerful than God? Sweet."
Alan Scott: "But apparently I can still beat you Hal."
Kyle: "You're both wrong...I have more imagination, and with training will be beating you both in 5 years."
John: "Nope. I have the most willpower. You're all beneath me."
Every other GL: "Damn. We just suck. Might as well turn in our rings now..."

Galactus: "Who is this JP, and why does he challenge me?"

Batman: "I never realized that if I'm given a day I should be able to take out the entire DC Universe. Better get to work...*swoops down to the batcave*"

General Kinky: "WTF? I should have won the tournament. Digimark's a dumbass!"

-DM

pr1983
There'd be a giant cat fight due to all the "hottest comic woman" threads... "i am so much hotter than you b!tch" and so on...

Sentry - "I am that powerful? whoa... galactus i'm coming for yoooo..."

newjak86
Juggernaught," How do I go from stalemating Darksied and fending off his Omega Beams to fighting Bane and someone saying I am gonna be destroyed by him."
Hulk," Wow I have to learn how to use this unlimited strength that can beat everyone in the universe sometime because right now I still get stalemated by thor."
Deathstroke," Wow I took on the whole Justice League and gave them a run for their money and I can't even get past a guy who plays around in a spider suit.
Phoenix," Wow with all my power to beat everyone you would think I would have just gotten rid of all the X-men's enemies."
Magneto," Storm can create EM fields to now I better get a new gimmick then."

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007

-DM

laughing

Mainstream
Mainstream: lord Apocalypse are you ready to prove your more powerful than Magneto?

Apocalypse: foolish insect you dare doubt your master?

Mainstream: no my lord...I was just thinking..

Apocalypse: I don't pay you to think mainstream..I pay you to serve me..

Mainstream: yes my lord..I'm sorry..

Apocalypse: you are slow to learn my child..but continute to worship me and you shall be rewarded..with death.

Mainstream: you mean I'll become your horseman death right?

Apocalypse: um...sure..whatever.

pr1983
Wolverine - "Faaan... boyyyy? What the? I'm the best at..." Shot down by anybody with common sense... big grin

DarkCrawler
God: "WHat the F**k!? Can EVERYBODY beat me?!"

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
God: "WHat the F**k!? Can EVERYBODY beat me?!"

laughing

DarkCrawler
Jubilee: "So...they pin me against people like Joker, Carnage and Sabretooth...What the hell have I done to these people?!"

Deathstroke: "I am THAT good?"

newjak86
Galactus: "How did I get stuck fighting a squirrel."

Blair Wind
Iceman: HAHAHA im now Godlike....dammit i still cant make it rise though!!

Batman: I am now GOD!!

DOOM: DOOM shall rule all....even apocaplyse

Robin: He never touched me...I CHOSE to be his sidekick...He NEVER did that!!

black robb
Thing:I dont have a penis?(looks down pants)AWWW SH*T!!!!!

newjak86
Superman: "For being the world's first real comic book superhero I get no respect."

black robb
Powergirl: Damn(looks down)they are big!

Gambit:Why e'ryone make fun o' ma accent?

All female comic characters:That Black Robb must have the biggest...(giggles) smile

Mainstream
Batman: Prep time is the ultimate power!!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by black robb

black robb
Batman:well,better prepare to kill Jesus

Jubilee:do i ever win anything?

Mr.Fantastic:Man i suck...well at least i got a penis...

Thing:F*CK YOU REED!!!

Mainstream
I can't walk and bald but I still kick a$$

pr1983
hulk - "hulk get smashed by puny amazon?"

DigiMark007
Most of the characters in Marvel: "Check this out guys. If we join the X-Men they'll give a us a ridiculous power boost within our first 3 Claremont issues. Can't find a better deal than that...where are the application forms?"

Mainstream
Superman: why is people think I can be beat by a guy that dresses up like a bat?

pr1983
Most of the characters in Marvel: "Check this out guys. If we join the X-Men they'll give a us a ridiculous power boost within our first 3 Claremont issues. Can't find a better deal than that...where are the application forms?"

laughing

black robb
Wolverine:MWAHHAHHAHA! NO ONE COULD DEFEAT ME!

Black Robb:Oh yeah?(punches Wolvie in the balls)

Wolverine:ARRRRGGHHH!

Mainstream
Batman: I am invicible..tremble in my power.

Superman: you don't have any powers.

Batman: shut up!

DarkCrawler
Superman: "Kryptonite is remains of distant planet that exploded millions of lightyears away...it is perhaps the most rarest substance of Earth.

THEN HOW IN HELL CAN EVERY NEXT GUY GET HIS HANDS ON IT!?!"

Mainstream
wit dese Cards and mah Staff O'Gambit be da best Xman in da ben'ness

Beast: perhaps but your grammar could use some improvement..I find it most disconcerting.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman - "What's a Sword of Truth?"

long pig
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Superman - "What's a Sword of Truth?"
laughing

long pig
Champion of the Universe: "Dammit, kgkg....I told you it was bad writing, STOP SHOWING EVERYBODY!"

Quick Freeze
Quick Freeze: "i have a fanboy!?!?!? i--oh my god--my life finally has meaning!--i-- oh wait-- i only exist in a one-shot reality somehow read by no one but hated by all. . ." *fades away* echoing: "I HAVE A FANBOY! Fanboy fanboy fanboooy. . ..

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Quick Freeze: "i have a fanboy!?!?!? i--oh my god--my life finally has meaning!--i-- oh wait-- i only exist in a one-shot reality somehow read by no one but hated by all. . ." *fades away* echoing: "I HAVE A FANBOY! Fanboy fanboy fanboooy. . ..

laughing

All of the X-Men: "Look at these losers trying to get on our team so they can steal our Claremont upgrades. We didn't have Storm, Jean, and Emma sleep with Claremont for nothing...they can find their own bad writer."

DigiMark007
Magneto: "Yeah, my upgrades are ok, but whose %$*# do I have to suck to get me some power cosmic??"

black robb
Magneto: "Yeah, my upgrades are ok, but whose %$*# do I have to suck to get me some power cosmic??"
Claremont:"Mine b*tch"

DigiMark007
Cyclops: "Hey all my fanboys. How ya' doing? Wait...where are my fans? There's just a bunch of Wolverine worshippers here. Stupid healing factor...I'd sear his flesh off before his precious healing factor did anything!" *runs off and cries in a corner somewhere*

-DM

...my apologies pr stick out tongue

DigiMark007

All of the X-Men: "Look at these losers trying to get on our team so they can steal our Claremont upgrades. We didn't have Storm, Jean, and Emma sleep with Claremont for nothing...they can find their own bad writer."

Cyclops: "WTF? Jean slept with Claremont? That's why she's so powerful...but she told me it was because of our passionate love, and that the pheonix was always a part of her. I feel so betrayed. Claremont, I'm coming for you...you're days are numbered!" *suddenly, he turns into a snowman in his next issue whose power is to throw snowballs at people.* "Curse you Claremont!"

-DM cool

pr1983
Cyclops: "Hey all my fanboys. How ya' doing? Wait...where are my fans? There's just a bunch of Wolverine worshippers here. Stupid healing factor...I'd sear his flesh off before his precious healing factor did anything!" *runs off and cries in a corner somewhere*

-DM

...my apologies pr stick out tongue

Accepted... for now... stick out tongue

Scoobless
Hulk Killer Humanoid: "that's right.... i rule!"

Wolverine: "i can survive a nuke?!?! wtf... no way am i testing that one out!"

Graviton: "FINALLY... the respect i deserve!"

GL Corps:"i can't believe they bought the whole 'emotional electromagnetic spectrum' line....pfff... laughing "

Robin: "Now everyone knows the truth... i can sue and start over *sniff*....cry"

Superman:"they're right.... WTF was i thinking using glasses as a disguise!"

Iron Man:"HEY! i got over my alcoholism years ago damnit!!! *takes a swig of whiskey*... what are you all looking at?!"

Lobo:"yup big grin "

Deathstroke: "WTF do they mean i only use 90% of my brain?... do they think i'm retarded???"

Juggernaut:"jobbernaught???...confused "

JP: "i can't believe i took time out of saving the universe to read this drivel"

DigiMark007
Nice Scooob...expecially the HKH one.

Next Venom_girl
Wolverine, Spider-man, Venom, and Carnage visit the "versus" forum.

Fanboys: All hail the new god, the mighty Wolverien! He can take out that lame Surfer, Superman, and Galactus!
Wolverine: Um... actually....

Spider-man: Wow, I'm untouchable! I can never be shot or stabbed.

Venom: Actually, we'd rather not tangle with Superman or the Flash thank you very much... unless we get suicidal again. Heh. Aparently we can be defeated with just a whistle or a lighter and they make us out to be some kind of symbiote **** with all these strangers they'd have us bond with. And why are they always partnering us with our worthless offspring?

Carnage: How did I get paired against the Joker? And some people think that clown would actually WIN?! GARRGH! *Goes off to massacre a city*

Mainstream
Apocalypse: soon loyal follower Mainstream the word shall tremble at the might of...APOCALYPSE!!

Mainstream: master how do you do that?

Apocalypse: do what child?

Mainstream: say your name in all caps?

Apocalypse: shut up..foolish insect.

Mainstream: what type of insect?

Apocalypse: a foolish one!

Mainstream: I mean a fly, a beetle a spider.

Spider-man: a spider is not an insect.

Mainstream: damn your right Spidey thanks.

Spider-man: don't think me thank your local library...knowledge is power.

Mainstream: now I know!

Snake eyes: and knowing is half the battle.

Mainstream: hey your not suppose to talk.

Snake eyes: damn I forgot I mean....... ..... ....

Mainstream: that's more like it.

grey fox
batman : where the hell is that grey fox guy, the one who thinks i'm obbsessed with selina's boobs and can't take a sucker punch

DigiMark007
Spider-Man: Venom, why do we fight so much?
Venom: Because most of your other villians suck.
SM: Yeah...I liked it when they let me beat that Firelord guy. Stan Lee payed him to take a fall.
Venom: Really? So that's why you won. And for years, I thought you were just going easy on me...
Kingpin: Damn, I'm really fat when I look at myself in a comic. I need to lose weight.
SM: ...the hell you doin' here fatty?
KP: Argh...why do you mock my weight? Don't you know that's why I was driven to crime in the first place?
SM: Damn...maybe I've hurt others over the years with my flippant insults.
*the three share a Gellatto. It's very good, and they all hug*

Swanky-Tuna
Flash: Hey, Superman. You know when I run really fast and punch someone? It has a name!

colossus17
LT: how was i replaced by a human ninja.....as the supreme being in the multiverse...... confused

pr1983
Colossus: "I'm gay?"

John Stewart: "I'm a good GL, i am eleveninches... i'll prove it to you..."

black robb
Wolverine:My thing is adamantium too?(looks down pants) HELL YES!!! hey Jeannie...sure about staying with Cyclops?

Jean: (looks at Wolverine's pants)naughty

Colossus: (also looking)naughty

pr1983
Wolverine:My thing is adamantium too?(looks down pants) HELL YES!!! hey Jeannie...sure about staying with Cyclops?

Colossus: (also looking)naughty

Never... i could go into detail but feel i shouldnt...

colossus17
god dam those colossus jokes.....

black robb

Colossus: (also looking)naughty Colossus:I AM MADE OF RAGE!!!pissedblowup

pr1983
Colossus:I AM MADE OF RAGE!!!pissedblowup

Now thats a quote...

colossus17
colossus is made of rage.....thats part of the blueprint to his genetic code.when thanos engineered him to be his successor

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is made of rage.....thats part of the blueprint to his genetic code.when thanos engineered him to be his successor im made of cheese!

pr1983
laughing

K3VIL
Thor: Indeed those mortals thinks I'm a communist that's why they want Superman beat me

Magneto: Since when I emit stellar ligth and I'm on Thanos level?Maybe Claremont really loves me

Wolverine: Basing on those punks I'm a god with kryptonite claws and I can grow back from a single cell.

Juggernaut: Those idiots thinks Hulk is better than me.But I've got an helmet.

Gladiator: They don't understand that if I kick Thor's ass in every fight Marvel writers will kill me in my next appearence

Spider-Man: It seems I'm god, no one can touch me.But why I'm always full of injuries?

Punisher: They thinks a blind in spandex is better than me.Perhaps they'll think that pedophile in cape is better than me too.Damned fanboys I'll shoot them

Deathstroke: I've got 90% of brain activity, so what?Are you gelous?I'm smarter than you idiots.

Graviton: I'm more Magneto than Magneto himself.

Batman: I'm unstoppable.Prep time will grant me to rule the multiverse.
What?Snake Eyes?Snake Eyes will kick my face?

Flash: Maybe I should rename myself IMP Guy, that thing was cool.Altough I don't remember how the hell I did it.

LT: Hulk is stronger than me?TOAA blast them all!

DarkCrawler
Cyclops: "Boy scout? But I never went in scouting..."

Superman: "I could say the same thing..."

Cap: "I went scouting!"

pr1983
Cyclops: "Boy scout? But I never went in scouting..."

Superman: "I could say the same thing..."

Cap: "I went scouting!"

*superman slaps cap*

ZephroCarnelian
Batman: So did I....

Cyke: ......
Supes: ......
Cap: ......

Bats: What....?

hoorayforpeepee
gambit: "i get more vagina then everyone on this board combined...bisexual my ass..."

long pig
Gambit: "One time, I some how managed to put a lisp in the word cracker.....!!"

pr1983
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
gambit: "i get more vagina then everyone on this board combined...bisexual my ass..."

Tony Stark: "More than me? ha... i doubt it..."

Scoobless
Mr T:"Ah pity the FOO who don't pity the FOO who ah'm pityin' on this FOO-lishly, pity-FOO-l, FOO-rum"

http://www.bullshitjob.com/tversus/page4.htm

http://mrtvshp.4mg.com/web/poster.gif

Scoobless
Darth Vader: what the f**k is a "Spider-Man"

Next Venom_girl
Wolverine looking at all the superbeings that are in line to fight him:
"This just ain't my day."

grey fox
Spectre: B-b-bb-ut I AM THE WRATH OF GOD .......HOW DARE THESE PUNY MORTALS THINK I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THE LORDS PERMISSION (gets slapped around like a wuss by a five year old girl)

Next Venom_girl
Snickering among other superheroes. 'Wolverine can get 0wned by a Pikachu.'

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman: Why does everyone hate me.

Wolverine: I'm the man, cause I act like one.

Spiderman: oh, shut up, throws him in a dumpster.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine: "Cool, I have my own clan of worshippers! Except, most of them can't spell and others..."

Fanboys: "Our lord, we have arranged you a match with Namor, Thing, Lobo, Superman and Spider-Man! First you will fight them individually, then they all face you at the same time! But we don't worry, you can defeat them! When you will enter the ring?"

Wolverine: "Um...sure...in a minute. I just...I just go to the back room. Meet you soon."

*escapes the place*

Some guy: "You think he chickened out?"

Fanboy: "YOU DARE TO CALL OUR LORD AN CHICKEN!? INFIDEL! KILL HIM!"

Some guy: "AAAAHHH!!"

*the rabid fanboy group radically murders the guy*

CorderaMitchell
Lol.

Batman, wow so many people think I'm good here. perhaps i am.

fanboys: "The god of preptime has arrived. You must fight superman with no kryptonite."

Batman:" I don't kn-"

Fanboys: "come on!! Superman is a pushover, he IS A DICK!!"

Batman: "I am the dark night I am bat-"

Batguts are all over the place.

DigiMark007
Firelord: "I was PAID to take the fall. Paid, I tell you!"

Sentry
Hulk: Man in bat suit promise Hulk 100 Cheeseburgers for him to kick me in stomach. I went down for the Chesseburgers. If Hulk was really mad... Hulk Smash Batman!!!

CorderaMitchell
lol

pr1983

laughing

RAGE17
bump devil

DrDoom101
Colossus: Tell me again why Captain America would defeat me.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by newjak86

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing I saw that thread. laughing

RAGE17
captain America: wow didn't know i could throw my shield at FTL speeds...should have used it against thanos with the IG....

DarkCrawler
Apocalypse: "That table was imbued with power cosmic! POWER COSMIC I TELL YOU!"

RAGE17
laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
Juggernaut: Everyone could beat me without my helmet...even toad.

Wolverine: I could regenerate better than Majin Buu.

Spiderman: Sweet, I am the untochable and can kill everyone in one punch.

Black Panther: Why in the hell can't i beat Wolverine or Spiderman no expression

Hulk: I am a walking PIS mad

Magneto: I could just take iron out your blood and kill you in 5 seconds...damn...so why am I having so much trouble with the Xmen.

Superman: Heh Heh...I am God...Heh Heh....

Mindship
Silver Surfer (commenting on why so many people think Thor can beat him): "It's his hair. Chicks dig the hair."

DrDoom101
Jean: Cyclops slept with emma?

DarkCrawler
Namor: "Finally, someone realizes my true power! RESPECT THE IMPERIOUS REX!"

Hit and Run
Thor: "Wow, apparently I can beat anyone just because I'm a god!-Superman doesn't really count."

Hulk: "Why does everyone want to hit on my cousin?"

Gladiator: "I am not a Superman ripoff! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go. Up, up and awayyy!"

TwisterGameX
Comic girls: why do all our matches end up in some sexual way ?

DarkCrawler
Comic girls: "What the **** is up with this MUDWRESTLING?!"

Next Venom_girl
Black Canary: I never use my cry? Not even when a huge black alien monster is bearing down on me?

Hit and Run
Flash: "I now have the perfect strategy: 1. Steal opponent's speed 2. Unleash a sh*tload of IMPs "

Scoobless
Absorbing Man: "I'm not that stupid"

*absorbs glass and runs out to fight Thor*

Silver Surfer: why don't i just turn everyone into dust???"

DigiMark007
whoever bumped this is cool....I was just thinking about this thread...

Firelord: I was paid to take that fall. PAID I tell you!

Venom: Wha? I can beat Juggernaut?

HKH: Holy crap! Why don't I own my own solar system by now? Time for some real beat-downs....*attempts to 'league up', fails miserably, then gets thrashed by a depowered Jubilee*

TwisterGameX
Batman: Heh heh...give me a little time and I will kill the Hulk with a new batarang..

Ultimate Rage
whoever bumped this is cool....I was just thinking about this thread...

Firelord: I was paid to take that fall. PAID I tell you!

Venom: Wha? I can beat Juggernaut?

HKH: Holy crap! Why don't I own my own solar system by now? Time for some real beat-downs....*attempts to 'league up', fails miserably, then gets thrashed by a depowered Jubilee*

i am very cool...... cool

Scoobless
Colossus..... "whadaya mean i'm gay now?.... didn't i score with Shadowcat?"

TwisterGameX
Dark S:..how could batman survive that smash to the wall!! HOW..he walked away withought any thing broken much too. Now people think he could beat me.

jgiant
Hulk: HULK SMASH PUNY FORUM...
Punisher: these people need to get a life...
Wolverine: wolverine888 has reminded me that i possess dormant powers beyond that of even LT...

Next Venom_girl
Superman: "Kryptonite is remains of distant planet that exploded millions of lightyears away...it is perhaps the most rarest substance of Earth.

THEN HOW IN HELL CAN EVERY NEXT GUY GET HIS HANDS ON IT!?!"

That explains it.... big grin
http://www.superdickery.com/other/151.html

ImmortalOne
Genis Vell= "Thank TOAA, this armandodude is backing me up, I'm still bruising since Sentry molested me !!!"

-----------------

Northstar, "Hey Colosus, it seems like Apollo and Midnighter did it, shall we do it too ?"

Colosus, "Why not ?"

-------------

Darkseid, "You fools call me a pussy !!! I was depowered then !!! I was just humping Kalibak before I fought KalEl !!!"

Orion, "Shut Up dad !!! We know you were the one humped by Kalibak"

Darkseid," Son !!! you.....you..... BAsTARD !!!"

----------------------

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Genis Vell= "Thank TOAA, this armandodude is backing me up, I'm still bruising since Sentry molested me !!!"

-----------------

Northstar, "Hey Colosus, it seems like Apollo and Midnighter did it, shall we do it too ?"

Colosus, "Why not ?"

-------------

Darkseid, "You fools call me a pussy !!! I was depowered then !!! I was just humping Kalibak before I fought KalEl !!!"

Orion, "Shut Up dad !!! We know you were the one humped by Kalibak"

Darkseid," Son !!! you.....you..... BAsTARD !!!"

----------------------

thumb down

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
thumb down

evil face laughing

Next Venom_girl
BUMP
Batman: Green Goblin?! That's a stupid supervillain name.
Fanboys: You can take him, you have prep! You know bat-fu!
Batman attacks, Goblin smears batguts against the wall.

The Ion
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
thumb down
laughing

roughrider
Thor: "Oh, I can absorb his Gamma radiation. Why do I waste time trading puches with that big green lummox?"

Lobo: "Some friggin little squirt with claws beats me??? ****! And what did he do to me behind that bar?!?!

Dizzle
Thanos: What's he gonna do, punch me?

Midnighter: Oh thnap, I'm bad-ath!!! (yeah, the deep ominous voice is only for business)

Robin: Oh, it was the SHORTS!

Batman: Idiots. Nothing is faster than the Batmobile.

Next Venom_girl
BUMP
Superman: Ewww Batman's "PISing" all over me again.

Next Venom_girl
EDIT

long pig
Originally posted by Dizzle
Thanos: What's he gonna do, punch me?

Midnighter: Oh thnap, I'm bad-ath!!! (yeah, the deep ominous voice is only for business)

Robin: Oh, it was the SHORTS!

Batman: Idiots. Nothing is faster than the Batmobile.

Midnighter: I tho like yer pole...

Gambit: Thank you tho much...wanna touch it?

Midnighter: SHA-TH-AAM!

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke: "I'm going ****ing to kill that srank guy..."

Next Venom_girl
Anyone-- "Why does every single thread have to be about Wolverine?"

long pig
Hudlin: "But...I thought the "You got me straight trippin boo" line was hip! You just ain't gangsta like me...." sad -Hudlin walks off slowly to his mansion-

Dizzle
Hudlin: Crazy, crazy white folks with they fo-rums.

Better.

Batman: (walks off to run JP over with the Batmobile)

Blue Beetle: ... F***

Psycho Ninja
Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
a

long pig
Originally posted by Dizzle
Better.

Batman: (walks off to run JP over with the Batmobile)

Blue Beetle: ... F***
Hudlin: "He criticising my ebonics speech! That racist honkey must be straight trippin' ."

Next Venom_girl
Female Superheroes: What's up with people saying "rape" when they mean defeat? Isn't that kind of disturbing? blink

srankmissingnin
Hudlin: "But...I thought the "You got me straight trippin boo" line was hip! You just ain't gangsta like me...." sad -Hudlin walks off slowly to his mansion-

lmao

Hit and Run
Aunt May: "I get more respect than every superhero on this board."

Wolverine: "Damn, even I'm starting to hate me."

Flash: "I can run in space now? Sweet!"

Next Venom_girl
Chewbacca: Raaaaaaah Row Ragh Raaaaaaaaah
(Translation: Who is this "Wolverein" and why does he challenge me? I'll rip his arms off.)

roughrider
Darth Vader: "These members are wise in their way. They know I am TRULY the God the Devil prays to! The Dark Side triumphs even over this Bat person!"

Whatup880088
deathstroke:" it apearce I am faster then flash, if only they knew the truth"

Dizzle
Hudlin: "He criticising my ebonics speech! That racist honkey must be straight trippin' ."

(Cue honkey slaying music- Aretha Franklin)

Ultimate Rage
bump evil face

NoFate007
Power Girl: So people really like this chest don't they...

Batman: PIS? Bull.

Superman: Ok, so I thought the Supermobile was a good idea back then, I was young and stupid...

Nightwing: Where am I?

Wolverine: One cell eh? Hm...

Hulk: RAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Spider-Man: Toad gets an easy win against Shocker but I don't? Huh?

Deadpool: ...freaks.

Flash: FINALLY!!! Yeesh.

What else...

Big Sexy
Wonderwoman
" If I can fly, why the hell do I need an invisible plane"

Grimm22
Thing: Heh, Apparently Wolverine can kill me easily even though i've gone head to head with guys like Dr. Doom, the Silver Surfer, Terrax, and Annihilus all of which could kill Wolverine easily." erm

Deathstroke: Hmm, even though I took on the Justice Leauge and constantly trump the Teen Titans, a hairy midget with a metal claws and a healing factor can beat me no expression

Sparkz
Wolverine - "The more fanboys I get the stronger I become!!!"

DigiMark007
Great thread. thumb up

My favorites...

Originally posted by newjak86

Originally posted by Black Rob

Originally posted by Black Rob
Mr.Fantastic:Man i suck...well at least i got a penis...

Thing:F*CK YOU REED!!!

Cyclops: "WTF? Jean slept with Claremont? That's why she's so powerful...but she told me it was because of our passionate love, and that the pheonix was always a part of her. I feel so betrayed. Claremont, I'm coming for you...you're days are numbered!" *suddenly, he turns into a snowman in his next issue whose power is to throw snowballs at people.* "Curse you Claremont!"

After HoM: "Damnit! They lied! Quesada, you son of a b*tch!

Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman:"they're right.... WTF was i thinking using glasses as a disguise!"

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Wolverine looking at all the superbeings that are in line to fight him:
"This just ain't my day."

Comic girls: "What the **** is up with this MUDWRESTLING?!"

Rewmac
Alpha Flight : We are unkillable here.

Wolverine : WTF?? Keep the fanclub bub...I can win a Spawn vs. Galactus fight

Spawn : I get overrated

Hulk : HULK SMASH

Juggernaut : Ooooh please

Colossus : Very good my friends, very good big grin

spideycarnage
thanos: "I heard that after my next upgrade ill be stonger than TOAA him self!"

Rick/Genis
The Living Tribunal - "Crap! Mider is on to me!!" runs away

Scoobless
Sentry: "HEY!, I am not a cheap knock off.... that's it, i'm leaving....up, up and awaaayyy...."

spideycarnage
superman:"It doesnt make sence, I able to own Darkseid, why dosent anyone think i can beat his cheap marvel rip off? "

Thanos "MUAHAHA because im THANOS!" evil face

newjak86
Darksied: How dare mortals call me weak I am the God the devil pra.....

KMC: Not anymore now you job to Superman everyother issue and Wonder woman now as well and Batman who've fallen far.

*Darkseid Cries himself to sleep that night*

Accel
Alpha Flight- "Mungi has accomplished the task we assigned him! We are now invincible! Bwahahahahaha!"

Punisher- "God, I miss Ennis."

Rhino- "Come on, people. I can win a battle! I'll prove it!"
*runs off to challenge a four-year-old girl and trips over her jump rope.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.