best companion of all the KOTORS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
who do you think is the strongest campanion of all the kotors and who do you think is the coolest. i think that bastilla is the strongest becuase she can do battle maditation. and i think that canderous is the coolest cuz in kotor one he didn't leave you or try to kill you when you said that you are going dark side and always said cool stuff who do you guyz think?

Darth_Glentract
Canderous is defdinatly the coolest. Kreia is definatly the strongest.

Darth Mantis
The coolest I would say is HK-47... The strongest I would say is Kreia...

Fishy
Strongest Kreia
Coolest... HK, Jolee or Canderous atleat when they are only counted as Kotor 1 characters if you count Kotor 2 then Jolee without a doubt.

Lord Caltor
canderous for coolest...... for strongest umm probably kreia

Darth Travizzle
Hmm... My favorite person with a gun: Mandalore(KOTOR 2)
Favorite Swordsman: Zaalbar (wookies are cool!) (KOTOR 1)
Favorite Jedi: Jolee Bindo! (KOTOR 1)

Clawed The Bum
dawg bastilla is the strongest i thaught it was a dumb topic becuase everybody will say that bastilla is the strongest. the only descussion that i thaught might happen was who was the coolest out of hk-47 and canderous. bastilla is way stronger then kreia. kreia first of all has one hand, she is dumb, she is naughty(darkside) but is not hot. bastilla is so much better. she can easily change the tide of battle with her battle meditation easy i can't beileve you guyz think that kreia is definitly the strongest.
ps mandalore is canderous

Fishy
Hmm dude...

Kreia can kill three masters easily she can still fight with only one hand and she really doesn't have to because she can just use the force to control the lightsabers for her. Bastila is nothing compared to that.

darth-yoda
mine are bastila jolee handmaiden as a jedi and visas marr

Clawed The Bum
kriea can't change the tide of battle. and i might sound like a retard but when did kreia kill three jedi masters?

bastilla can change the tide of battle in two ways. one way is to use her battle meditation. the other way she can change the tide of battle is she can take off all her clothes and the bad guyz will stare at her and die. well if you do that you have to have either droid fighters, girl fighters, or gay fighters

HimoKun
I'd say that Visas and Canderous were the coolest and probably the strongest was Kreia. But I hated Kreia, so I go with Atton, since he has saved my ass during KOTOR 2 so many time.

Clawed The Bum
i may sound like a noob again but in kotor 2 i didnt even turn any of my teamates into jedi becuase i didn't need too because i was a jedi consular/jedi master and just did just about every force move like 20 times and took dumps in my enemies mouths

darth-yoda
keria killed three jedi masters at the end of kotor 2
and after you got your lightsaber and you were about lv 18 you could just use force storm twice and kill most things

Fishy
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
kriea can't change the tide of battle. and i might sound like a retard but when did kreia kill three jedi masters?

bastilla can change the tide of battle in two ways. one way is to use her battle meditation. the other way she can change the tide of battle is she can take off all her clothes and the bad guyz will stare at her and die. well if you do that you have to have either droid fighters, girl fighters, or gay fighters

Kreia killed the three most powerful Jedi Masters at the end of Kotor 2 if you go LS with just one move...

The three most powerful Jedi Masters in the universe at that time, one move. And those guys were powerful. And battle meditation does not make you powerful its just a gift a talent, nothing more.

Clawed The Bum
first of all master vandar, exile, revan, bastilla (lol), wasnt there so you can't say strongest jedi of all time. and secound of all remember kotor 2 is getting deleted kotor three is going to be how kotor 2 should of been didn't you know that ( i like to pretend so don't say it is not please)

Neutrality
No doubt, Kreia being able to drain all the life from three Jedi Masters is quite an incredible feat of force ability. Of course Nilihlus is capable of sucking the force out of an entire planet. The only edge for Bastilla is her Battle Meditation not much when compared to all the abilities Kreia possesses.

Edit: the Exile was present when Kreia took the life from all three.

Fishy
Exile couldn't have been there cause he had to survive, she did knock him out a second later however.

Revan wasn't there because you were supposed to still find him and he wasn't a Jedi besides Revan is more powerful then Kreia.

Vandar died in Kotor 1

Bastila isn't even near the most powerful besides she's dark.

Does that matter however?

Kavar, Vrook or Zal Kaj El could all have beaten Bastila with ease... Greatly trained Master against a girl who is barely a knight... Who is going to win....

darth-yoda
ok vandar is dead revan is ds exile and bastila didnt even make master and fishy said the three most powerful jedi at that time

Clawed The Bum
i thaught that it was canon that both the exile and revan was LS so revan coudn't of killed Vandarr. i also heard that it was canon that revan used two lightsabers one purple and one red so i don't know if he was dark or light. but if the exile being light is canon keia did then kill the three jedi masters with one move so i guess you are right.

Neutrality
Yes, according to canon, Revan is LS and so is the exile. Both also being male.

Clawed The Bum
so is the one red lightsaber one purple lightsaber wielding stuff garbage?

Neutrality
I am not sure. Although when you (Exile) face him in the tomb he has two light sabers, one being red, and the other being purple. But that may be alignment.. but I aligned him to be light.. hmm.

Fishy
Bioware wanted to make Revan DS, so did Obsidian thats why Vandar is dead... He's far to important to be alive and ignored completely.

Neutrality
That's why Kavar is dead?

Fishy
Vandar I meant Vandar... My bad

Its edited now...

darth-yoda
revan is DS exile is LS and i think revan is make and i dont no wht the exile is

darth-yoda
revan is DS exile is LS and i think revan is male and i dont no wht the exile is

Clawed The Bum
if revan is DS the only reason why vandar is dead is becuase of bastilla's battle meditation. becuase of her battle meditaion it tiped the scales and instead of the republic creaming the sith the sith creamed the rebublic so you have to take that into account also. killing 3 jedi masters or killing a whole airfleet of fighters

Fishy
Battle meditation doesn't mean power...

If you have a talent you can use Battle meditation on a great scale if you don't you can't... It doesn't mean power.

darth-yoda
and the only reason baastila just her BM on the republic is because she was in lovewith revna and wanted him to win so if he went DS the sith won and viser versur

Clawed The Bum
there is something fishy about that last thing you said. i can't see a different between a talent in the force and power. if kreia didnt have the force she would be blind and would suck

Neutrality
I though Vandar was killed on Katarr whent the Jedi met there. According to DS he would be killed at the Star Forge.

Fishy
there is something fishy about that last thing you said. i can't see a different between a talent in the force and power. if kreia didnt have the force she would be blind and would suck

Look at it like this.

One person is a great speaker... She can motivate troops by talking to them, and make the enemy scared because her voice is heard there and her message is heart warming.

Then you have the greatest soldier in the army. He can kill the enemy something the speaker could not do. He is loved with his people and honored.

Without the speaker he might lose the battle or more man while fighting so maybe the speaker saves more live. But if the speaker has to fight him he would easily kill the speaker.

Yes the speaker saves more lives, but that does not make you a great fighter just a great speaker.

That is what Bastila is, a motivator... Kreia is not she is not a leader she is a brilliant fighter and incredibly powerful and able to kill. Maybe she can not speak as well but she can still kill the enemy, even better then the speaker. Even though the speaker affects more.

Clawed The Bum
well said man fishy you got to stop coming in and killing all my topics with these intellegent answers

Neutrality
What do you mean Kreia is not a good speaker. She made a fool out of the Exile, using him as a tool. Always manipulating, planning. Maybe not a leader, but a great speaker.

darth-yoda
being manipualtive dosent mean ur a good speaker

Neutrality
In order to lead people you must manipulate them. This done in an artful way. Go to a church or mosque and you will see. How can it be manipulative if it is just spoken wihout any skill or artful input. One only needs to look at Kreia or Palpatine to see this.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Kreia is a manipulator and a powerful allie, but I absolutely wiped the floor with her at the end. Malak put up much more of a fight.

In answer to the question, while he probably isn't the most powerful character, Mandalore saved my ass in combat many, many times and was usually the only one standing. I think if I hadn't of taken another Jedi along with me like Visas he would have been absolutely worked but as a ranged character he is powerful and deadly accurate.

HK-47 is a crackup and not bad in a fight either. Mission would have to be the most useless character.

My favorite character configurations would go:

KOTOR - Revan, Bastilla (when not available Juhani or Jolee), HK-47
KOTOR2 - Exile, Visas, Mandalore (sometimes swapped out for Handmaiden or Kreia)

Darth Teeron
The Coolest would have to be Canderous... Cuz hes like... A Mandalorians... To bad you couldnt have an Ithorian though...

Strongest would have to be Visas Marr, Cuz she has Dark Side Force Powers and casts Force Storm all the time, takin out a crap load of enemies, Kreia just casts shit to make you faster and stronger, But you can do that on your own, Plus she only has one lightsabre, Visas You can give her two or a double bladed. And you can upgrade her sabers also, making her even stronger.

And like someone earlier on this thread said that Canderous was Mandalore in KOTORII, Ive been thinkin he was, if you try to match the Two Voices together and Talk to Mandalore in KOTORII he says something about knowing Revan personally and fighting alonside him or something.

Clawed The Bum
yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor. just like the rumor that sidiuos was the apprentice of darth plagues. It canot be known for certain. but visas marr being the strongest??????????? you got to be kidding me. the strongest is probably kreia becuase of the reasons that fishy stated and a somewhat close somewhat distance secound is bastilla. all the other companions dont even come close. i bet even fishy agrees with me on this one

Emperor Revan
Strongest: Kreia of course, not counting her I would say Bastila.
Coolest: HK-47
Hottest and most missed: Bastila

Neutrality
yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor.

Of course Canderous is Mandalore. One only need to see the scene between Dxun and Onderon with him and Kreia. And the voice is dead on.. since it is the same voice actor.

Fishy
Originally posted by Neutrality
What do you mean Kreia is not a good speaker. She made a fool out of the Exile, using him as a tool. Always manipulating, planning. Maybe not a leader, but a great speaker.

It was just a way to make it clear...

Fishy
yes i was the one who said that canderous was mandalore but i heard it from an other forum so i don't know if it is true or just a rumor. just like the rumor that sidiuos was the apprentice of darth plagues. It canot be known for certain. but visas marr being the strongest??????????? you got to be kidding me. the strongest is probably kreia becuase of the reasons that fishy stated and a somewhat close somewhat distance secound is bastilla. all the other companions dont even come close. i bet even fishy agrees with me on this one

Its not a rumor, Candeorus Ordo is Mandalore... The voice match perfectly. Canderous talks about Revan and finding the Mandelorians why would they enter a new Mandelorian to do something everybody thinkgs Canderous should do?

And lets not forget that he yells for Clan Ordo a lot of the time.

Clawed The Bum
but now that i think of it i think that the only reason why kreia did kill the jedi masters in one hit was becuase it was a cut scene and it would look stupid if she had to do it reapetidly. i mean look at kotor one you know the beggening the very beggening for you first see a bad guy. there is a cut scene when republic soldiers and sith are fightning. when one person shoots a laser the other one dies in one hit. just like in the movies ppl die in one hit. how come you or your teamate didn't die in one laser hit? i can understand why you didn't ( your revan i mean c'mon) but you also had a teamate with you that died later on that ship. so i still bieleve that bastilla is the strongest. even fishy might have some trouble with this debate.

Fishy
No not really....

Seen that cut scene at the start of Kotor 1 people still fight normally there. Kreia just had the power to do it. Besides a lightsaber fight wouldn't have looked bad either.

Kreia was just powerful enough to do it. Besides if you say it was just because of a cut scene how would you call Palpatine killing three people in a second?

Clawed The Bum
fishy i don't understand the question: how would you call Palpatine killing three people in a second?

Fishy
Well if you call Kreia killing three people with one move false because it would take more time otherwise and it would be boring. Would Sidious killing three Jedi Masters not be the same thing?

But seriously the three Jedi Master Kreia killed with one move were very powerful and it did happen, not just because it was in a cut scene.

Clawed The Bum
in one move any jedi can kill any jedi. if it is surprise.Mace got his arm cut off surprisingly by anackin then sidious killed him in one move. the masters in kotor 2 were unprepared. if they knew that kreia would attack they would of prepared. ( evidence they were unprepared is they didnt have their lightsaber out)

Fishy
It remains impressive however... A move like that even against people that did not suspect it is amazing. The power she would need is incredible especially when she does it with the force only.

Clawed The Bum
how did mace die? how did maul die? how did boba die? how did jango die? how did anackin and obi escape the space ship from all those droids and generial grevies. surprise. how did the sith cream the republic, they never expected the sith to fight with BM in their side. even if they knew the republic fleet would of died. if the masters knew they wouldn't of died.

Fishy
Gun shot in the back force attack... Hmm... Force attack is more impressive... It would still take a shit load of power to do it.

Clawed The Bum
BM is a force power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.