Pikachu's lightning power vs Sidious lightning power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
who has more powerful lightning POWER!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!
i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!
i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i
!i!i!i!!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Serra_Keto
Wow...

Darth_Otaku
... whistle

Clawed The Bum
pika pika chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fishy
This is gay

Yeah its gay

This is even more gay then all those naked guys on the pile

They are right, lets get back on the pile you'll

Clawed The Bum
yeah this is a gay thread who ever posted this gay thread is unbielevibly cool and wants to trade a HOLOGRAPHIC venasaur for a charzard ... just joking i don't like pokemon guyz of course not i only like digimon man you think i am a little kid?

Fishy
Yes

Clawed The Bum
Yes, clawed you suck

darth-yoda
ok this is gay and i like card capters lol

Clawed The Bum
we are getting off the topic who has more powerful lightning sidious or pikachu?

Fishy
Pikachu can't kill anything Sidious wins...

Now could we all just please ignore this topic and let it die..

General Zodiac
Maybe next we can talk about Care Bears...Pikachu? The annoying fuzzball. Sidious would bust out his lightsaber and have rat for lunch.

Clawed The Bum
yeah pickachu is an anoying fuzzball, how about jolteon vs sideuos. he is a spikey fuzzball

Fishy
Didn't kill anybody either. Sidious could have.

How about stopping with asking stupid questions.

Clawed The Bum
zapados.... now zapados is a LEGENDARY pokemon many trainers have trained and failed to capture that pokemon, or how bout electrabuzz

Fishy
Stop asking stupid questions, they would all lose.

Clawed The Bum
ok how bout raichu he is like picachu but has the power of a thunder stone that improves its abilities greatly making him very powerful

Lord_Windu
What the f**k?

Bobafetty
This is a stupid thread but I'll answer it anyway. Picachu has bloody lightning comming out of his cheeks and can do all those crazy japanese tricks with such power. Simply, he has a freaky amount of ANIMATED attacks that he can do with his lightning. Sidious, even though I like him way better, just stands there while doing it, he has no technique which makes weaker in that ability...................Sorry Lucas.

DiamondBullets
Definately Pikachu, I bet Yoshi and Kirby could also beat the Emperor.

Darth_Otaku
yeah...or Baby Mario...

General Bondius
Pikachu would win, sidious is nothing more than a loonatic old man that doesnt even know what he had for breakfaste. jejejejeje
Got to cath em all!!!!

Bobafetty
Ok your going too far now.

Clawed The Bum
pikachu is ashes favorite pokemon for a reason

Bobafetty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.