FF Fans Who Need Tips Come Here I beat FF7 FF8 FF9 FF10 Ask Me Anything About Them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FF7 Freak
I Know Everything Except Most Side Quest Only FF7 Side Quests So Ask Me Anything Your Stuck On Or If You Just Want Tips...

FF7 Freak
Hello?Anyone Need Help?

FF7 Freak
I Know A Lot Ask Me Anything About FF

FF7 Freak
any one

FF7 Freak
okay.......

punkrocker666
........................yes i had a quistion but i 4gott it

FF7 Freak
oh....

FF7 Freak
Try To Remember

FF7 Freak
Anyone Else?

punkrocker666
uhhh yeah how do u get knites of the round

FF7 Freak
You Have To Get A Gold Chocobo

punkrocker666
o ok and how the hell do i get 1 of those?

FF7 Freak
You Have To Get A Normal Chocobo Well 2 Normal Chocobos And Race Them Intell They Are s Ranks Then Mate Them And They Should MAke A Blue Or Green Chocobo Then Make The Blue Or Green Chocobo Mate With Another Green Or Blue Chocobo And Then It Will Make A Blck Chocobo Then I Am Not Sure If You Need Two S Rank Black Chocobos Or If You Just Mate The bLACK wITH aNY sO tRY tHAT....oH aND yOU cAN oNLY Mate The Ones To Get The Blue With A Nut That You Steal From A Guy In The Plains Under Bone Vilege

punkrocker666
o ok i think i get it

FF7 Freak
Ya It Is Complicated...I Don't Have One Yet But That Is How You Get A Gold Chocobo...Oh ya Once You Have One Run Over Water On It Over To The Corner Of Your Map There Is Not An Island On The Map Just Run Over Water Tell You See An Island Then Run Over The Motain And Get Off You Chocobo Go In The Cave And That Is Where I Don't Know WHat Is In The Cave But There Is A Knights Of The Round MAteria In There

punkrocker666
o ok thanx

FF7 Freak
Cool

FF7 Freak
your on my buddy list

FF7 Freak
Send Me Private Messeges If You Have More Qutions

punkrocker666
ok

Myth
Originally posted by FF7 Freak
I Know Everything Except Most Side Quest Only FF7 Side Quests So Ask Me Anything Your Stuck On Or If You Just Want Tips...

You have got to be shitting me. This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen.

dark1365
I concur, Myth. yes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

punkrocker666
both of u r a.ss holes

PRINCE XIZOR
i gotta question, have you ever killed anyone?

dark1365
You see, this is why I really hate n00bs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.