(I hate X-men) Just kidding. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hijan
I was just kidding about that whole I hate the X-men thing, I wanted to see how many loyle fans there really are, the X-men is A-O-K in my book! big grin

pr1983
Ok...

Mainstream
Originally posted by hijan
I was just kidding about that whole I hate the X-men thing, I wanted to see how many loyle fans there really are, the X-men is A-O-K in my book! big grin

indeed Cable rulz

Fionnuala
Ahh..the eternal backpedaling,..well done, sir...

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Ahh..the eternal backpedaling,..well done, sir...

ah hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mainstream
ah hahhahahahahahhahahahaha Quite a twitch you have there wink

hotsauce6548
Haha... um... no.

Mainstream
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Haha... um... no.

kermit c'mon a little ha ha

X-Woman
ha ha

Mainstream
THANX

stormlover
Originally posted by hijan
um sorry hijan. i shouldn't have taken you seriously. JUST DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH! ha ha ha...uh..ha. by the way.........i hope you didn't read what i said about you in your other post. embarrasment no hard feelings (anymoreglare)

hijan
thanks, I just wanted to have some fun. sorry if I got any of you mad. I really do like the x-men, their awsome!

Going-Rouge
Like I said He's an idiot, don't kill him That privilege is saved for me!

hijan
thanks a lot...I feel happy...

Going-Rouge
Good, now this was pointless, it needs to close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.