Anyone Heard Of The New Movie Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FF7 Freak
It Looks Awsome I Have Only Seen Prevuws But Anyone Know When The Release Date Is In Canada???????????

FF7 Freak
Anyone Know When It Comes Out In Canada??

gandrake
Sorry but I don't.
Do you know if it comes out in the U.S.?
Will you tell me when it comes out?

Red Superfly
Please STOP.

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by FF7 Freak
It Looks Awsome I Have Only Seen Prevuws But Anyone Know When The Release Date Is In Canada???????????

to answer his question even though it doesn't matter now it came out for the PSP only and can be bought online...However, it can be bought as a bundlle on DVD with ffXII later...

dark1365
Dude, just SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP and STOP MAKING these DUMB threads, okay? God, you're going to drive me crazy here!

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by dark1365
Dude, just SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP and STOP MAKING these DUMB threads, okay? God, you're going to drive me crazy here!

i think he's been banned...cuz it says restricted as his title... confused

dark1365
YEAAAAAAAAAAH

jaden101
mmmm...wow...look...i used the search button...and look what i found...an itty bitty teeny weeny thread with over 1700 replies

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f90/t12646.html

i think someone hasnt watched the "posting and you" video

i think ff7 freak now needs to go to the GDF and start a "what you look like" thread

StaT1c
Some gay shit No offense, but that's the most retarded and unoriginal username I've ever read

senorguy
Originally posted by gandrake
Sorry but I don't.
Do you know if it comes out in the U.S.?
Will you tell me when it comes out?

hotsauce6548
Didn't this movie come out like three years ago?

Or am I mistaken...

Red Superfly
May I have the honor of trashing this thread officially?

http://img167.echo.cx/img167/4534/fyourthread6tx.gif

^This is my new weapon against stupidity.

Darthburgerking
be my guest, and I believe it's supposed to come out this up-coming september.

el_barto
Has any one told him that he doesnt need to capitalize the beggining letter in EVERY word no expression

star_scar_child
there is an entire other part of this forum directly for this subject..go ask there, its not a video game nor does it have anything to do with computers

Yuna33
why are you makeing fun of the thread?
isn't he new?
give him a break!

JKozzy
Little late, there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.