Superman vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman vs Wonder Man

ScarletSpider
Superman at first. But since Wonder Man is immortal, he'll come back and throttle Supes' throat while the Kryptonian's on his death bed.

Sentry
Exactly. Superman will KO Wonder Man... 60, 70 years later, when Superman is dead, Wonder Man will dance on his grave.

dance

ZephroCarnelian
60, 70 years later? I think WonderMan'll have to wait a fair bit longer than that lol...

Sentry
Why? Is he immortal? Is like an eternal? Or is it because he goes to sleep in the sun?

whirlysplat
Supes is pretty much Immortal to ageing in normal terms it appears. You mean you have never actually read 1million, despite having debated about it loads Sentry sad You disappoint me sad

Very sad sad

How embarrassing embarrasment

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Superman at first. But since Wonder Man is immortal, he'll come back and throttle Supes' throat while the Kryptonian's on his death bed.

Superman is immortal too...

Sentry
Immortal? since when?

zachrivard
since always

ChaoticReign
Maybe not immortal as much as living a really really long time. I mean many arcs having him outliving every one of his human friends. I mean look at 1 million he's practically the only original dc hero still alive at that time. There's a replacement for everyone else.

whirlysplat
Since Post Crisis, 1 million shows this big grin Read some Superman Sentry, so you can debate it with what you know, not what you heard. I read Marvel, DC and Indies and only post on threads where I generally read a lot of both characters. Supes is Immortal and cosmic by his very nature to be able to warp space, live in suns etc.

Keep the faith

Read comics rock

ScarletSpider
Sorry, didn't know he was immortal. I knew he was long lived, but is he truly immortal. Though it's not in continuity, he had aged a little bit, appearing in his 40s or 50s in Kingdom Come, although his powers hadn't waned a bit.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Sorry, didn't know he was immortal. I knew he was long lived, but is he truly immortal. Though it's not in continuity, he had aged a little bit, appearing in his 40s or 50s in Kingdom Come, although his powers hadn't waned a bit.

Yes but Supes it appears can regenerate in the mainsteam, thats hypertiime for you!

JediMasterLuke5
Superman kills anyone. He would crush Wonder Womans head in his hands.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman kills anyone. He would crush Wonder Womans head in his hands.

So true, but this is Wonderman who is much weaker than Wonderwoman so its even easier for Supes big grin

Mainstream
going with big blue on this one

Solidus Snake
wonderman desnt ahve a prayer.

i give the fight as long as it would take for darkseid to slaughter a girl scout troop

Laminator_X
I will apply the "Thor Mertic" to this one:
A direct hit from Thor's "Mega-Energy-Wind-Up-Hammer-Throw" KO'd Wonderman. When hit with the same attack, Superman was only dazed for a bit.

'Nuff Said.

kgkg
Superman win I think that too

no one will backup Wonder Man?

Hulk Power
I think that Supes would win this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.