What comics have taught us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black robb
What have you learned from comics?

If you want to hide your secret identity,wear glasses

DarkCrawler
The first name of Fedor M Dostojevski. (Still trying to figure out what the M means, though)

Lot about thermodynamics

Lot about genetics

Many words from German, Russia, French and Spanish. I would actually discuss with those languages.

Law business.

Lot about science in general.

Literature.

And other things...

Mainstream
we have learned that superhero are only human...except the alien ones...who most of which look like or strongly resemble humans.

pr1983
That a healing factor and a bad attitude can make you invincible...

black robb
If you a millionaire and you prepare for a day,you can kill God

DigiMark007
This is a quote from someone on these forums, but I forget who...

"Lesson for the day: Never try to take down Thanos unless you have Adam Warlock and a crapload of power cosmic"

...sound advice for all of us.

-DM

Mainstream
that if you have spider powers you shouldn't let a guy a bad guy pass right by you cuz he could kill your uncle.

black robb
Kill all of your enemies,it will save you the trouble in the long run

Consumption of radiation is good

Hanging out with little boys in your cave and making them wear skimpy outfits is not gay

Saying "bub" all the time is really cool

You can dice people up with adamantium claws but guns are too violent

Crazy guys dressed like bats,superstrong aliens,and thunder gods=good
Mutants=bad

mr.smiley
I've learned that no-one stays dead forever.

Mainstream
I"ve learned that blue being blue like Beast does have to make you feel blue on the inside

newjak86
That no matter how many times you arrest somebody they always get out of jail.

Mainstream
that the punisher favorite color is red...the color of the criminals blood

Joker1237
if one falls into toxics, They turn into a EVIL insane clown.

Dont pick on a guy in collage or highschool, they may turn into a Super Villian.

If people are scared for life, They become Super Villians.

IF your a bald man that can WALK, Chances are your a Super Villian.

if you put on a funny custom, Your either a new hero in town or a super Villian.

You ant a REAL Super Villian if you dont joing cool super villian teams like the injustice gang or LOD.

Mainstream
learned that the sins of a father can pass to the son...Norman becoming the green goblin, then his son Harry becoming the green goblin..then Harry son Nomie becoming the green goblin

newjak86
That if your a villian you always reveal your evil plan before you are about to destroy Hero then they break free and beat you to a plup and you complelety forgot how you caught him in the first place.

Mainstream
that sometimes sidekicks die and come back to get revenge

whirlysplat
They got me into Science and Weights big grin

BENITO
With great power come great responsibility Spider-man has taught me to be responsible

Ninja turtles has taught me that with life you need to keep a balance

X-men has taught Don't be prejudice

black robb
No matter how many times you leave during a date,your girlfriend will not break up with you

If you are a female with superpowers,you automatically look like Ms Universe

If a kid is about to be blown up by a gamma bomb,let his ass die

Superman could defeat giant robots,but not end World War 1 himself

Mostly white people get superpowers

Anything that happens in a crossover didnt happen

Superman is a dick http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

DarkCrawler
You know...wouldn't he become the Hulk then?

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You know...wouldn't he become the Hulk then? gee i didnt think of that...

If a kid is about to be blown up by a gamma bomb,shoot him

more comic knowledge...

the future sucks

with great power,comes great responsibility;and with great responsibility,comes great sexual frustration

there is nothing wrong with grown men running around in tight colorful outfits

add Mr,-man,or Captain to your name

jinzin
YOU.....DO.....NOT.....**** WITH BATMAN!

black robb
Originally posted by jinzin
YOU.....DO.....NOT.....**** WITH BATMAN! unless your anyone with superpowers big grin

Next Venom_girl
laughing
All your friends will eventually get superpowers and / or want to destroy you're costumed alter-ego.
Death isn't all that serious a condition.
(Especially for villenous characters) You're kids will ALWAYS be worse then you are.
Superpowered beings are primarily a New York phenomenon.
You CAN change the laws of physics:
http://www.comicscommunity.com/boards/pop/?noframes;read=24019

Mainstream
Bulters can make great fathers

black robb
Cops never respond to anything,and when they do,it's to arrest you(Spiderman,specifically)

There is no "satan",just a magical demon who rules over a realm that holds the souls of the damned who he has bounded to it

No one finds it weird if a millionaire has no social life at all

Dont worry about being captured by your archnemesis because instead of killing you out right,he/she will but you in a possibly escapable situation for a long amount of time

If you have a lot of fans,you can beat anyone

Everything happens in New York (Marvel)

Forget steroids,take the super soldier serum

You have an evil/good alternate universe counterpart

You have a clone

No matter how powerful you are,regular guys will insist on fighting you

Next Venom_girl
laughing to paraphrase Dr. Evil.
Scott: Dad, I have a gun in my room, we can end this right now!
Dr. Evil: No, you see I must put him in an easily escapable situation, reveal all my plans and turn my back on him while he is in my trap, assuming he is already dead.

There are many parallel universes which your actions / inactions have directly effected.

Aliens exist and all of them want to destroy the Earth for some obscure reason.

black robb
Cards are accurate,deadly weapons

All asian people know karate

mr.smiley
If you gain superpowers,chances are within a week another person will too and oppose you.

BENITO
Originally posted by black robb
Cards are accurate,deadly weapons

All asian people know karate Jubilee Doesn't

Scoobless

yes

DarkCrawler
1. If you are an superhero, you will automatically get super-speed thinking, even if you don't have any powers at all:

"Oh no, Hulk's fist...about to hit me! If I only had more time to move...this is going to hurt so much."

Or:

"Oh my God...Ned is going to die...Green Goblin will reach him in seconds...if I only had more time to save him...now he will die..."

Uh, I don't know...how about actually moving, instead of thinking about it...

Or, "Only millisecond to react...must reverse the polarity of my enemy using the Laws of Newton..."

And somehow, if they have only millisecond to react...they can devise plans in that time.

2. NEVER try to know the secret identity of superhero. Chances are, if you know it, you will die in painful and tragic way on the ame day.

3. NEVER be close relative to an superhero or someone with superpowers...you will either die in the first 10 issues, be tortured for a month, or go in coma. If you are close relative to someone with superpowers, your tragic death may cause him to be superhero/villain, depending on the situation.

4. Highly trained police officers can fire an rainstorm of bullets towards an superhero and never hit him. Only higly trained assasins and supervillains have an change to hit an hero.

5. Don't fight Wolverine unless you are above herald level. He will win.

black robb
Originally posted by BENITO
Jubilee Doesn't you got me there

Kryptonite can be bought at your local store or found lying on the ground

Anybody can have sex with anything that resembles a human

If you move at lightspeed,you are still completely visible

No matter how powerful you are,you can still be thrown into a regular jail

Everyone dies,EVERYONE!

Next Venom_girl
The flimsiest piece of fabric used as a mask will render you unrecognizable to your closest friends and family.

Spideys Sister
that girls are kick ass super heros.

Scoobless
Regardless of how many lives you save, the police will shoot at you without warning .............................. EVEN IF YOU'RE WHITE!

(apologies if that offfended anyone..... embarrasment )

BENITO
Women like mystery

Next Venom_girl
Female superheroes get their powers by wearing as little as possible.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Female superheroes get their powers by wearing as little as possible.

nuthin wrong with that and they always built up like super models

black robb
Cajun accents are annoying(just kidding i love Gambit)

Adding the word "super" any action makes it a superpower
http://www.superdickery.com/stupor/14.html
http://www.superdickery.com/stupor/12.html
http://www.superdickery.com/stupor/6.html

People with one eye can still be deadly mercenaries

black robb
Originally posted by Scoobless
Regardless of how many lives you save, the police will shoot at you without warning .............................. EVEN IF YOU'RE WHITE!

(apologies if that offfended anyone..... embarrasment ) true

vaya_the_elf
They have taught me that reading can be fun

black robb
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
They have taught me that reading can be fun ...if it includes violence,colorful pictures,and scantily clad women

Mainstream
that villian usually have more fun that heros but usually get there f**king a** kicked in the end.

black robb
Martial Arts beats guns,super strength,and telekinesis every time

A cape is a stylish fashion accesory

Even drawn women can give me wood

Joker1237
You can name your weapons after your self.

The Batrang

The Batmoblie. The Bat Phone, The Bat Boot, The Bat hickerchife, The Bat Rope, The Bat hop, The Bat punch.

And people would be amazing at your weapons. Even though they relly are nothing execpt you put your name in front of it to make it sound alsome.

black robb
Originally posted by Joker1237
You can name your weapons after your self.

The Batrang

The Batmoblie. The Bat Phone, The Bat Boot, The Bat hickerchife, The Bat Rope, The Bat hop, The Bat punch.

And people would be amazing at your weapons. Even though they relly are nothing execpt you put your name in front of it to make it sound alsome. dont forget the Bat-toozie!

Joker1237
Or the Bat Shark replented lol.

Spiderkid515
launguage, science thats it

DarkAge
No matter how many times you leave during a date,your girlfriend will not break up with you

If you are a female with superpowers,you automatically look like Ms Universe

Superman could defeat giant robots,but not end World War 1 himself

Mostly white people get superpowers

Anything that happens in a crossover didnt happen

Lol.

Well things I've learned from Batman include:

Never give up

Nothing messes someone up like fear

No matter how much crazy assholes try to punk you out, don't listen to them

Not funny but oh well.

Scoobless
if you find out someone you know has super-powers put as much distance between them and yourself as humanly possible.... or someone will twist your fingers off

Joker1237
if you put on a funny hat, and funny make up,

YOU TOO CAN BE A SUPERVILLIAN.

Next Venom_girl
Most humanoid aliens are green.

K3VIL
Don't mess with Odin or Tyrant unless you are durable as Thanos.
That you can be evil but respected and respectful, as Doom.

Mainstream
Most humanoid aliens are green.

indeed

CorderaMitchell
That you can survive hits by the hulk if you're popular enough...

Paola
^ lol!

Batman Wins
That if your a mutant people fair you, but they don't fair others with powers like Spiderman,Fantastic 4.....80% of marvel heros.

whirlysplat
If your names Deathstroke its OK to be a pedophile confused

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
If your names Deathstroke its OK to be a pedophile confused

i liked that song "Thriller" he did........... oh.... wait....... confused

Next Venom_girl
If you are evil, and some kind of dark reflection of the hero, you are damn near indestructable and will return to torment the hero again and again. stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Batman wants to be gay. stick out tongue

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/thelieswetellourselves.jpg

Scoobless
^lmao

DarkCrawler
Superman is the biggest dick in the multiverse...

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/planestrainsandautomobiles0nz.jpg

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man suffered a lot during 70's...

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/AmazingSpiderman215-03.jpg

Scoobless
Superman is the biggest dick in the multiverse...

willRules
yep. i found the one funny where he is snogging someone on Lois 's grave and the one where he burns down a guys house and then makes him pay supes to put it out! laughing

pr1983
Batman wants to be gay. stick out tongue

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/thelieswetellourselves.jpg

hysterical

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man suffered a lot during 70's...

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/AmazingSpiderman215-03.jpg

You all just missed this or something? I think it's pretty goddamn crazy. laughing out loud

Next Venom_girl
http://www.superdickery.com/images/stupor/ac22404superlandscaping0jl.jpg
That to create a beautiful garden all you have to do is throw plants at the ground.

manjaro
1. no matter how many insane @ssholes try to kill you, never try to kill them back or you'll be no better than they are

2. it is possible to adventure in the same exact city has gods, aliens, cyborgs, and genetically enhanced beings but be hated for being a mutant while they are loved and admired.

3. it is possible to be hardcore villain one minute, then a good guy the next, and have the general public seemingly forget about your past misdeeds.

4. it is possible to utter multiple thought bubble's worth of sentences while in mid air

5. once you discover you have powers the first thing you think of doing is helping ppl rather than being a pro athlete

6. if you're a scientist, or a fleeing villain your secret origin will always involve a lab accident or chemical spill

7. if you're a female your scanty outfit will awlays prove durable no matter what, and if it gets burned, or shredded it will always be in strategic locations

8. if you're a genius you'll always suffer from all sorts of inner torment, and sick of ppl depending on you for all the answers

9. if you're in the DC universe no matter what crimes you commit as a super villain if you're in gotham you'll end up in a minimun security mental health facility, while all other villains in other cities gotta do hard time in the pen( revamped alcatraz or strykers island)

10. if you're a hero and your girl knows your secret identity, it will turn out that she's bossy and spitfire, and will always be reckless cuz she knows you'll be there to rescue her.

11. lastly, if youre one of those anti-hero kind of heroes, where you dont take no slack, and you have a problem with established authority you always have to bang a few super chicks in the super hero community.

manjaro
if youre like deadpool/slade/agent X/task master/elektra/Mystique no matter how many corporate buildings/ancient monasterys that houses some precious object/info you storm or security personnel/sentinels you kill while doing it no one will call the police and you'll get away with having killed dozens of ppl in one fell swoop

manjaro
the coolest and most popular black heroes have to have the word black in their code name

black robb
Originally posted by manjaro
the coolest and most popular black heroes have to have the word black in their code name hence "black robb" wink

havok801125
If I was a billionaire and had about a day of prep time.... I can do any freaking thing possible .....no matter how impossible it might seem.....Like i could kick supermans ass......several times...etc.....or even beat up god.....hell i would be god to some ppl (sorry that was a stab at the batman fanboys)

laughing

havok801125
adamantium can cut through anything......doesn't matter if your as weak as a new born baby or you don't have any leverage.... it can still pierce titanium or tanks and stuff

Mainstream
Originally posted by havok801125
adamantium can cut through anything......doesn't matter if your as weak as a new born baby or you don't have any leverage.... it can still pierce titanium or tanks and stuff

indeed yo wickedph

havok801125
Step 1 to becoming a superhero - get a job in a newspaper with the name Daily in it

havok801125
there's always some crazy lunatic who wants to destroy the planet/solar system/ universe he's in...thinking nothing of the fact that he will also die as well

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by havok801125
\
lol, wolvie is god!!

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
indeed yo wickedph You're so street Mainstream

havok801125
And how could i forget this one

"With great power comes great responsibilty"

Next Venom_girl
"And another thing... Revenge! Heh heh."

havok801125
Also if you wanna get superman to duck don't fire bullets at him....throw the freaking gun at his face

havok801125
Tights....the ultimate fashion accessory

black robb
Superpowers gives women D cups

Next Venom_girl
All the superpowered individuals of a certain world will cluster into a few cities-- namely New York because apparently there is not very much crime elsewhere in the world.

Dreampanther
If you are Batman, you would rather be responsible for the death of thousands of innocent victims, rather than just putting the Joker out of his misery. (Gimme the Punisher, rather, I like the Bat, but I live in the real world).

If you are Flash, the fastest man alive, it counts for nothing, because the other superheroes in the team are more popular, therefore you will be too slow to dodge the first punch coming your way and be unconscious for the rest of the fight.

If you are Spiderman, married to the hottest supermodel in the world, you would rather be out swinging from a line than inside, making out with your wife.

manjaro
if youre a recently reformed villain, there will always be a really dramatic event where you have to sacrifice yourself to save your team or the world....you know just to show that you've changed

willRules
Originally posted by manjaro
if youre a recently reformed villain, there will always be a really dramatic event where you have to sacrifice yourself to save your team or the world....you know just to show that you've changed

and you will probably return from the dead as a villain again anyway.........

newjak86
Originally posted by willRules
and you will probably return from the dead as a villain again anyway......... That once you make the jump from villian to hero you become a much weaker version of yourself then you were aka Juggernaut Syndrome. Darn you character development.

havok801125
Originally posted by Dreampanther
If you are Spiderman, married to the hottest supermodel in the world, you would rather be out swinging from a line than inside, making out with your wife.

on that note.....

Next Venom_girl
In Marvel-- Most people are red-heads because that stands out better on the page.
(As mentioned in the McGruder's cartoon, the Boondocks) You're tolken black mutant characters will have straight white hair (i.e. Storm)...

Black Rob
All nerds will eventually become superpowerful and be seconds away from beating your *ss

When you're a superhero you have to act like a p*ssy in civilian mode

Having excessive unexcused leavings at work won't get you fired

Guns are 99.9% inaccurate when aimed at a hero(but if you're an expert marksman,it goes down to 99.8%)

Any substance that is extremely rare is extremely easy to obtain

The strength of a hero is inversely proportionate to how fatigued or injured he is

When you get superpowers you must be either a villain or hero because obviously no one just wants to just have a normal life.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Black Rob
Kryptonite can be bought at your local store or found lying on the ground
http://www.superdickery.com/other/151.html

Black Rob
Amount of hair is a good indicator of one's morality

All alien women are sexy and have human genitalia

Hit and Run
If you have a fancy automobile of any kind then it will never get caught in traffic

Just about everyone is either an olympic-level athlete or a super-genius

Clowns are evil

If you suddenly gain super-powers from radiation, you don't have to worry about getting cancer or a weird mutation

It is possible to be total badass, even if you like to dress up in yellow spandex or in a rubber bat outfit

Ultimate Hulk43
Even if you're a junkie(Speedy),you can still be a superhero.

DigiMark007
amount of hair....LOL Nice one black robb.

Superpowers don't give you the right to sport a mullet. Ever.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Clowns are evil

that's even more true IRL

NoFate007
-Money can do anything
-Nobody gets a power and just keeps that, they always either lose it or evolve into something greater
-If you're a freak of nature, look in another town (or sometimes even in the same one) and you'll find a thousand more that just so happen have the same type of problems you do
-Love takes forever to come to fruition, and when it does, either she will die or you'll be attacked somehow.
-People are ageless until you want them to age. People can live the span of 40 years in half of a decade, or smaller time frames.
-If you are a hero, you will only be villainless for a short time. Someone out there will turn into a villain and you'll always have to fight them.
-You need extreme patience, seeing as villains break out all the time, kill people and such, and you still are expected not to kill them.
-Nobody can use their full potential, and even when they do, later on they reveal that they didn't, because even later on down the line they'll upgrade and do worse, and the cycle continues.
-Everyone that is good turns bad at one point and redeems himself.
-Aliens exist, and so do gods, and God himself, and multiple universes, and ghosts, and devils, and...
-If you shoot something, or if something flips over, it will explode. Say you throw a baseball into a helicopter, if it would look cool exploding, it will.
-It isn't that hard to become immortal
-However, even if you die, you'll come back anyway.
-No matter what, there is always someone stronger than you, but you'll win all the time given enough time to fight them.
-Everyone has a weakness, even the people that are called indestructible
-If you have fast reflexes, they will do you no good if you have a supervillain, cause apparently you can run around the world several times in a minute, but if someone throws a boomerang at you, you'll get knocked out for sure.

I think that's enough lol

Next Venom_girl
A more specific lesson... never eat jello while reading a Venom comic (especially if it's that pink nasty fruit cup jello)....

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/2957/nevereatjello4yo.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6100/pinkjello9we.jpg

(You get the picture of what happened during my lunch break... sick )

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
amount of hair....LOL Nice one black robb.

Superpowers don't give you the right to sport a mullet. Ever.

...Unless you're a badass supervillain...

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/features/images/ramos/ock.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/134/sexymullet9sv.jpg

Next Venom_girl
(Spiderman comics)
If you're last name is Stacy, you are marked for death.

Next Venom_girl
You don't know what you think you know and your past you remember may be retconned out of existence once a new writer takes over.

Marcus4600

Cosign

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/14.html

Venom can have some amazing feats, but still get no respect. sad

Next Venom_girl
Batman is really Michael Jackson!
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/73.html

Next Venom_girl
People apparently don't age at all over a space of 70 years.

Hit and Run
When people die, they stay dead.

...until they come back new and improved.

Hack Benjamin
What I've learned from comics..

#1: Quantamn physics doesn't apply. (Which annoys me, magick I can understand but COMEON!)

#2: You can brawl with a super hero by mistaking him for a villain just cause he happens to have powers or a cool outfit too, you can pretty much whipe your ass with the law, and you can skip your job, worry your loved ones, and pretty much not regard anybody's thoughts but your own, but killing people? That's going too far! (Despite how they rarely stay dead..)

#3: Enjoy hating your opponent while you can, it's only a matter of time before you're forced to team-up with him or her.

And #4: The Devil has no common sense, in any universe, he'd rather try to get Captain America to sell his soul, then push Wolverine over the edge with mindgames..

Next Venom_girl
Everyone looks good in spandex.

Marcus4600
Somehow, Women with symbiotes and teeth somehow look good.

Black Rob
The size of a superheroine's breasts is proportionate to how powerful she is

The more bullets shot at a hero,the less likely they are to hit

All foreign superheroes slip into their native tongue at some point in a sentence,tovarisch

Being able to talk to fish and wear a speedo makes you a superhero

All black superheroes have to have black in their name somewhere

Billionaire playboys would rather fight crime than have sex with supermodels and drink

Respect the pimp hand of Namor (That one's for you DarkCrawler)

Scarecrow756
Comics have taught us the diffrence between right and wrong.

Thunderstrike
That a mystical uru hammer can grant you the powers of a Thunder-God, but you can still get jobbed by a guy who wears his undies outside his pants.

Rewmac
Comics taught us there is no limitation of fantasy, that even adults can create universe which brings joy to millions of people all around the world. And some of us come together here to argue,discuss his/her favourite comic book,hero,villian or story. Even though we having fights it's because we feel good about a certain character which we love because of the a certain reason. Comics can travel you into a universe outside of reality...beyond dreams and yet we still reading them. I think there is a good reason for comics. These little books lived through genrations and even we are reading them....Keep up the Reading Boys and Girls...

willRules
Originally posted by Rewmac
Comics taught us there is no limitation of fantasy, that even adults can create universe which brings joy to millions of people all around the world. And some of us come together here to argue,discuss his/her favourite comic book,hero,villian or story. Even though we having fights it's because we feel good about a certain character which we love because of the a certain reason. Comics can travel you into a universe outside of reality...beyond dreams and yet we still reading them. I think there is a good reason for comics. These little books lived through genrations and even we are reading them....Keep up the Reading Boys and Girls...

They also make batman look like a pedophile laughing

Rewmac
Hey homes that was some emotional shit from the bottom of my heart...

willRules
embarrasment sorry

steverules
Uhm, they never really teach me anything.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Rewmac

cry bawling

Scoobless
Claws trump - Speed, Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Webs, Capes, Cars, Guns, Nuclear Weapons, Fire and Death

nathan summers
Claws trump - Speed, Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Webs, Capes, Cars, Guns, Nuclear Weapons, Fire and Death

laughing

Thunderstrike
If your name is Wolverine, you can take on anybody. You can beat Galactus because you have claws and a healing factor.

Hit and Run
You would actually do much better fighting 100 ninjas as opposed to fighting just one or two.

Black Rob
Claws trump - Speed, Strength, Flight, Invulnerability, Webs, Capes, Cars, Guns, Nuclear Weapons, Fire and Death you forgot common sence and logic

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Comics have taught us the diffrence between right and wrong.

And that you can gratuitously beat people up as long as they are "Bad Guys" wink

Next Venom_girl
you forgot common sence and logic
Lol. The words "Hey bub" work as a mystical incantation which cause all your opponents lose.

Next Venom_girl
Now to poke fun at Batman-- It takes less than two decades to learn every form of martial arts on the planet.

("There is no instant Karate. Learning is a lifelong process." --my Sensei, in regards to ONE martial art.)

Thunderstrike
Lol. The words "Hey bub" work as a mystical incantation which cause all your opponents lose.

Greatest. Quote. Ever.

I'm putting it under my sig.

Spideys Sister
What I've learned from Comics is the fact that... Power = Responsibility, You don't have to have powers to be super. and if your boyfriend says you look hot in tights and spandex, you rock the spandex like Jimmy Hendrix. rock

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Greatest. Quote. Ever.

I'm putting it under my sig.

Cool.
Ack! "To lose." Forgive the gramatical error. embarrasment

Black Rob
Feminists always wear the least amount of clothes

You should always make jokes when your life is on the line

All criminals explain their master plans,because they just KNOW you're not going to use it against them

A thin strip of cloth on the eyes makes you completely unrecognisable

Even junkies can be sidekicks

Minorities love to point out the fact that they are minorities in every concevable situation

Most supervillains have names that kinda foreshadows their evilness (Douchebagg Babyeater or something like that)

Everything's better with monkeys

At some point every guy whose ass you kicked will join together to kick your ass,but will fail for some idiotic reason

If your a superhero,your girl is going to be SEXY AS HELL!!! (Unless you're Aquaman,then you'll just get mermaids with fish vaginas)

All of your exploits have a cheesy moral to be learned

No one ever refers to a specific drug and they all have the same effect

Whenever henchmen catch you,they will take you to their boss instead of just blowing your head off

All bladed weapons just happen to miss often,no matter whose using them

Even if a guy stabbed your mom,beat up your best friend,and raped your dog,it would be immoral to kill them

Women always get captured,ALWAYS

The weakest or most idiotic member of your team will always be the one who has to save your ass eventually

All gangsters in the 60's rarely used guns,profanity,or even killed anybody

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This is a quote from someone on these forums, but I forget who...

"Lesson for the day: Never try to take down Thanos unless you have Adam Warlock and a crapload of power cosmic"

...sound advice for all of us.

-DM

Or small, furry, tree-dwelling rodents.

inamilist

No one ever refers to a specific drug and they all have the same effect

indeed!

unless its Batman vs Ecstacy

Mindship
Even Jack Kirby doesn't live forever.

Thunderstrike
If your name is Wolverine, the entire world can defeat you, but it "doesn't count"

Sheesh. I didn't hate Wolverine so much before I came to these forums.

Next Venom_girl
If you work for the police and your partners keep getting injured, killed, kidnapped, or rendered comatose by your extracirricular activities, you are never seen as incompetant and you never get canned.

Thunderstrike
If your name is Slade, there will always be at least one overly annoying person that thinks you can beat everyone "with teh granedes and teh staff and teh sowrd made fo peromethimum."

Spideys Sister
If your superhero name starts with an animal....ppl will love you and ppl will run screaming...But the kids'll think you're the greatest.

Capes suck if you can fly. Especially if you're trying to save a jet plane...Ouch.

Just because you're going to die doesn't mean you can't make fun of the other guy for leaving his house in the costume he's wearing.

Black Rob
Cops hate it when you stop crime for them

Secretiveness and unreliability is very attractive to women

If someone puts a gun to your head,you only have about 5 minutes to figure out what to do

Brooding loners all have hearts of gold

It's way better to fight crimes with gadgets than to patent them and become a billionaire

Thinking speed increases 200% when you become a superhero

Your sexy enemy will eventually become your love interest

Clothing on private parts are indestructable

All strong feminists are vulnerable to bondage

If you are a genius,you can create anything despite lack of time,materials,or knowledge of what you're creating

Being a scientist means you are an expert on biology,chemistry,biochemistry,medicine,quantum physic,mathematics,aeronautics,geology,theology,ps
ychology,cryogenics,zoology,cryptozoology,rocket science,brain surgery,and gynecology

Being an orphan is a great start to being a superhero

Men with elasticity powers never just become porn stars

All problems can be solved with violence

If you just admit you are a superhero,everyone laughs at you

Accel
Cops are 100% incompetent morons who can't learn put super-villains in prisons with more f****** security, even after that villain has just escaped and caused havoc for the umpteenth time.

Spideys Sister
Just because Nick Fury is big bad and in charge of half the freaking world doesn't mean you can't punch the holy cassaroles out of him.

Next Venom_girl
-It is only a matter of time before your best friend is either kidnapped, killed, starts hating your alter-ego, or turned into a supervillain.

-Female mutants have to wear costumes so tight that they show off their ribs.

- After every adventure, things soon are brought back to normal. Despite the trauma or aftermath of having seen theft, property damage, riots, i.e. Carnage slaughtered in the streets, Doom annexing Poland, Apocalypse rising to power, or a recent repelling of Galactus. The general populous will soon forget that these events have ever occured, chalking it up to tabloid fabrications, and will find it strange to see that a) the hero exists and b) what do you mean so and so monster or villain exists too?

Comics universes opperate under a different set of physical laws then our own universe:
http://www.comicscommunity.com/boards/pop/?noframes;read=24019

Black Rob
All people in Japan have robot suits

When in midair,time is slowed down so you can fight,throw things,and say speeches within one leap

Next Venom_girl
People will forget their amazing abilities or skills they have trained with all their life for the sake of plot.

Black Rob
If have an object made of adamantium,it can pierce through any object regardless of force,density,or leverage

littleredhat
I've learned that if your a comic book character you will never die or live happilly ever after. You will just continue on forever repeteing the same events.

Also you eventually you will be given a really crappy makover that will most probely include a mullet. stick out tongue

Black Rob
The more angst ridden you are,the more people will like you

All black superheroes are pissed

All aliens know english and have the same concepts as we do

Robots are perfectly capable of emotion and having a personality

Having a healing factor means you are completely invulnerable and have millions of fanboys

If the entire world is to be destroyed,only one of the millions of heroes in the world could stop it

Superheroes do not fear the death of their sperm,seeing as how they wear ball-tight pants

Anybody could master every fighting style known to man in a couple years

Heroes compensate for small penises with humongous capes

Scoobless
If you don't look like a model you're probably going to be a bad guy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>