Spyro v.????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
Does Spyro have anyone to fight that's like pretty even matched?
(Ex. Mario and Sonic. Liu kang and Jin Kazama)
I know the examples are up to debate but the votes are pretty even. I don't know anyone who's equal to Spyro. Please post if you think of anyone.

Dizzle
Get Bahamut in here...

WAF3001
Who's Bahamut?
Also, I thought about it and think Spyro and Yoshi might make a pretty good fight.

GGgrievous725
yeah thats what i was thinkin except i dont think theres a shell that will allow yoshi to use all her powers at once

SaTsuJiN
let spyro fight crash.. they're both crappy mascots

WAF3001
They are both great mascots and are two very dif. characters. Spyro's game time is free roaming where Crash is just get to the end.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by WAF3001
Who's Bahamut?
Also, I thought about it and think Spyro and Yoshi might make a pretty good fight.

Yoshi vs Spyro seems pretty good for a match-up.Id probably favor Spyro though since Yoshi lacks in comparative ability

Bahamut is a uber-powerful Dragon from the Final Fantasy series.He shows up in pretty much every one in various roles

WAF3001
Is he a good match up with Spyro? Cuz I really don't follow FF.

EvilCap America
Is he a good match up with Spyro? Cuz I really don't follow FF.

Uh not really.In some games hes nothing but a powerful summons with no real basis for compairson in others he is basically a Dragon God

WAF3001
Alright then I'll start a new thread, Spyro v. Yoshi. I might throw in Tails. What'd'you think?

Darth_Otaku
Batman!!!

WAF3001
Spyro v. Batman???

Darth_Otaku
Sure.Why not?Did you see Batman Begins he goes crazy when lit on fire!!!Spyro has a flamethrower in his nose so.

WAF3001
Spyro'd kick Batman's ass!

Darth_Otaku
No way!!Batman wins!!!!!

WAF3001
Spyro

Blue Dragon
What about Yoshi? laughing out loud Both are similar creatures... Crash is a good one. Ermm...

WAF3001
Spyro vs. Yoshi is an awesome fight, but Spyro'd win. Crash and Spyro are too different.

Blue Dragon
Spyro yes, not Yoshi! "Yoshi!" Pfft! Crash & Spyro are too different but it is still a good match, could you imagine them in a battle. Spyro flies & breathes fire while Crash back flips & skids to douge them. It would be so fantastic!

WAF3001
Crash would just bring out his bazooka

Blue Dragon
Oh yeah! POW! BOOM! laughing out loud Oh yeah.... erm I see now...there wouldn't be no real fight...not exciting, unless Crash doesn't have his bazooka, then yes it would be good!

I mean let's face it, he only has it in Crash Warped.

General Zodiac
Bahamut Zero from FF7. It fun to use him on bunnies.

Wanderer259
Crash Bandicoot rules.

WAF3001
Crash is my fav. video game character

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Crash is my fav. video game character

you're not the only one.

Remindme
omg, you revived something over 2 years old? O.o

Burning thought
spyro, what a cute little dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.